SocioTown Beta

I'll stay homeless for a while. It's fun even if you aren't a permanent resident. I've done my four missions, have a bug net, live on a diet of honeybees, and have a job picking up trash for the burger joint. I don't get paid but I do get experience points so I level up.

Major that link worked great, you should add that link in your first post! I think people would start less frustrated with that when they first start :)

Hmmm... well, as critical as Aengus is of other games, if he actually likes this one, I may consider joining...

The game is definitely beta, but yeah its got soemthing to do in there, its got some great style and originality. Its a place to watch for sure

Is he critical? Or does he just have plain ol' common sense. ::yes::

I am a ST resident. We VMK refugees have filled an entire apartment building! :)

awww... You know see, you do have cute hair :rotfl:

Major that link worked great, you should add that link in your first post! I think people would start less frustrated with that when they first start :)

goterdone lava boy, glad it worked for you.

heh. I got my net too....

I think my gaming needs have been met. A little bounce between socio and smallworlds is just what the doctor ordered :thumbsup2

heh. I got my net too....

I think my gaming needs have been met. A little bounce between socio and smallworlds is just what the doctor ordered :thumbsup2

LOL! Yes, I agree maybe jumping from world to world will be satisfying to me as well. I'm not totally happy with Socio, yet it's cute and lots of my vmk friends hang there. I do like the new Small Worlds, and am hopeful that it will remain mostly a free game after Beta, but I'm willing to test it out. I've also been playing Dizzywood. I am actually having a lot of fun there and will post more on that sometime this weekend. It's a site everyone can enjoy, as it's moderated for those under 13.
Thanks, Hyper, for the link! It seems to work well for my window size, now if I can just get rid of the Shockwave errors I might actually be able to join y'all again! lol

LOL! Yes, I agree maybe jumping from world to world will be satisfying to me as well. I'm not totally happy with Socio, yet it's cute and lots of my vmk friends hang there. I do like the new Small Worlds, and am hopeful that it will remain mostly a free game after Beta, but I'm willing to test it out. I've also been playing Dizzywood. I am actually having a lot of fun there and will post more on that sometime this weekend. It's a site everyone can enjoy, as it's moderated for those under 13.
Thanks, Hyper, for the link! It seems to work well for my window size, now if I can just get rid of the Shockwave errors I might actually be able to join y'all again! lol

Aww Mims,

What browser are you using? Do you have the latest shockwave downloaded? We got to get you fixed so we can hang girl. There is a new build of the beta comming soon and hopefully a lot of the kinks will be worked out. You know us dis peeps gave him some of the stress he needed on the servers to help tweak the game. Hope it fixes you up.

Looks like I'll have to check out Small Worlds now, too. :)

yay, i was wondering when this would have it's own thread... i'm on there as Patchy (of course) and I am a pr... :D

Just joined tonight and already failed my first mission :sad: Could not find Low Mart for the life of me :lmao: :lmao: I do have to say that I did have a blast in the short amount of time that I was on there :thumbsup2

Anyone having problems getting in ?? I click "Play Now," select the server, click "Enter Town," the larger browser window opens and the only thing that shows up is the little person you click to "Tell a Friend." Even if I use the *shortcut* to the larger browser, it still does the same thing. I did not have any problems last night creating a character and playing :confused3 Any help would be greatly appreciated :goodvibes

:thanks:
Lyn

Anyone having problems getting in ?? I click "Play Now," select the server, click "Enter Town," the larger browser window opens and the only thing that shows up is the little person you click to "Tell a Friend." Even if I use the *shortcut* to the larger browser, it still does the same thing. I did not have any problems last night creating a character and playing :confused3 Any help would be greatly appreciated :goodvibes

:thanks:
Lyn

We were told that a rebuild of the game was comming. He may be in the process of that right now. I so cant wait to see if it is true

We were told that a rebuild of the game was comming. He may be in the process of that right now. I so cant wait to see if it is true

Thank you so much for your quick response :thumbsup2 Guess I will head off to the Drs and hopefully when I get home it will be up and working :wizard:

How do I earn SoBucks even if I have a job?

To get bucks if your not a subscriber you need to catch bugs and sell them to a subscriber, they in turn can then use the money they get to buy you things. If you have a job and are not a subscriber, you only earn experience points and no sobucks.

The best way to do it is to sell red bugs, they are worth 4 bucks each, so eat the rest of them and keep the red to sell. Know this bugs die, so if you have them more than 3 days they are no longer alive and are worthless

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter