• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Social Distancing til April 30

Probably sitting by our community pool talking with our neighbors, it’s 90+ degrees here in Florida this weekend... we all gather around & in the pool talking, I miss that

I am pretty sure that means my job is toast. I don’t know if I have the will to try and get another one. At my age, it would be difficult under the best of conditions. It’s going to take a bonafide miracle. :sad:
I am so, so sorry. This is so unfair... Hugs.

I am pretty sure that means my job is toast. I don’t know if I have the will to try and get another one. At my age, it would be difficult under the best of conditions. It’s going to take a bonafide miracle. :sad:
So sorry, hugs

And we're surprised by this why .....?

I said the same thing when I saw this on Facebook
Not surprised...just sharing the info since we were originally told things would be back to normal by Easter, and Illinois was told to expect an April 8th school return.
I am sorry I did not believe that, dont even belive may 15 that is why I need a plan b

So sorry to hear that paying things will get better soon for you

Not surprised...just sharing the info since we were originally told things would be back to normal by Easter, and Illinois was told to expect an April 8th school return.

That 4/8 date was always tentative and was only given to make this all easier to swallow. Early May at the earliest was always my thought, but it wouldn't surprise me if we see no more classroom interactions for the rest of the year, especially in the Chicago area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter