• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Social Disney-ing...a Feb/March 2021 Chunky Birthday trip! COMPLETED 8/28!!

AM-JKLWzexcgadna60diehRHivABOXic36CvgtJmsOEx95Hho2R30Px8GRJbRd15537EYXG_Z-7kt9IMoVpIG8k5X6tNDSbjnlH0HIcE-FVJjrlj5rpoIXQlrm960B56WNadj9L_Z6YsOVvj5aZ9TWaQ5Bw73w=w1028-h771-no

This looks fantastic!! Yum! I keep hearing such good things about this place!

Molly and I shared the Carciofi with arugula of course, ala Kari (@kastoney) - we got the regular size because we needed more than the personal size! But it really was huge!

I tried it in January and sadly it just wasn't good at all. The crust was soggy and the whole thing was very bland. I was so sad!
I wish I can post video as there was some fun birthday moments and singing to boot!
Why can't you? I thought you could???

So cute!!! Love this!
Probably and unpopular opinion, but this room looks incredibly bland and sterile with no theming at all. Clean lines for sure, but could be a Hilton or Marriot if I didn't know it was YC.
LWTL is so different at night, LOL, I think they should just have the Holiday lights all year round as it's pretty dim!
I'd love to see it all lit up and pretty! I miss nighttime ANYTHHING at the parks.

Totally get that. I was anxious to get my next one started so did. The longer I wait, the more I forget so just took the plunge and got it going.
I'm still taking my time with this one, LOL, I'm just not used to being on my computer for so long every day!
I wanted to try those, but never made it to that booth. It was on my list though; shoot!!
Hopefully they have it next year!
I LOVED this salad!! It was absolutely delicious and I'd totally get it again!
This is probably our 3rd time getting this salad it's always a festival favorite
Just perfect! Looks like a gorgeous early evening!
It was so pretty out!
YES!! What an eyesore.
Totally. I hope it is worth it!
Beautiful!! The butter is generous to soak them in!
Yes! My favorite part!
Love the World Showcase sky photos! Topolino's quickly became my favorite spot to dine. Their food is AMAZING! I actually wound up ordering a bottle of the French Olive Oil they serve with the bread. (Jean Reno Reserve - Black Fruity.) It is SOOO Tasty!
Yum! Their olive oil is divine. Is that the Jean Reno from The Professional? Funny I saw him on our honeymoon almost 14 years ago! He was filming that movie Couples Retreat in Bora Bora.
I don't think I've tried an almond cold brew but it sounds good!! Well especially while soaking in the tub lol.

All the food looks so good. Love a watermelon salad!!
I think it's just cold brew with some almond syrup in it, topped with whipped cream. Yum!
Having dinner at your resort is always such a relaxing way to end the day. It's nice, sometimes, not to have to travel far for a nice meal! Your main dish looked delicious.
Yes! I totally love staying at places where I know there are good restaurants and will try and eat there on the days we stay there!
So jealous you got to stay at Riviera and eat there. I had zero interest in this resort until we walked into it and wow! It just seems so much more refined than other Disney resorts. Plus being able to walk to Topolinos which may be my new favorite restaurant. Cherry on the Riviera cake. Hope we can stay here some day.
Riviera is totally in it's own world and you leave the hustle and bustle of Disney behind although it's just a hop away from Epcot and DHS! Food is the best out of any resort I think and I think it is so pretty!! It's getting so pricey to stay here though, we got a great AP rate for Feb but until they do that again, we may not be able to stay there any time soon. Also DVC availability is pretty dismal there, boo!

Been away from the boards for a bit - and just came back and saw you had a TR :cheer2: Got all caught up from the beginning - so happy to be reading! Sounds like such a great trip so far (we are headed down to YC in a month) - can't wait to read more!

Part 11: Moving to the Yacht Club

Today we moved to the Yacht Club for two nights. It was an awesome stay, Riviera, and we will miss you! We had to grab a last breakfast and this time we tried the lemon blueberry pancakes with a side of bacon from Primo Piatti. They were sooo good! I am sad it was our first day discovering these pancakes but I guess we will just have to stay there more often or maybe make a specific stop there for breakfast other than for Topolino's!

AM-JKLWzexcgadna60diehRHivABOXic36CvgtJmsOEx95Hho2R30Px8GRJbRd15537EYXG_Z-7kt9IMoVpIG8k5X6tNDSbjnlH0HIcE-FVJjrlj5rpoIXQlrm960B56WNadj9L_Z6YsOVvj5aZ9TWaQ5Bw73w=w1028-h771-no

We hung around and packed up until it was time to leave and we called Bell services to come and collect our Owner's Locker and luggage and have them transferred to the Yacht Club. Then we made our way to Epcot!

AM-JKLVTyRYSnoWXwE_bpvUe0t1OmghgwEGUgh4hXJmrUmmrPsZZ4WbU_PNXxSHWcwJkDqebFhB2qgfqfJFn5imEK8cf8iYSjoWt0kE7a53HOwHKuiDBAXECGZTNnWvPWhpyZmOjQR8YPLS0I7rCs3y0d5rzVQ=w583-h777-no

It was a beautiful day at Epcot! We walked around a bit and soaked in the atmosphere.

AM-JKLW2cahTNT3O9N3L5fKKmG4O6YsVQlK3iGdKBYjPKjl2MK0a93J4r4TFkOavltm9tFpGHKtqHLWuefTea8CfKa_aK6ffXACfR_60RFuVIi4N3SbzHpD2adjQ1Nb87tYhrK5aL9EGT6YaRoL3j5rQfF6qYA=w583-h777-no
AM-JKLWyo5BxitiwYMmLGuLLyWY6t2l_bzZeWhofgz7YUwgqvOORD-5KeFCYsNOGmmtUHz2IRBMHilIMG_vp3O1Gw4_tE6CFVXKS7LVxiKZZAR6eYO2jcQTwbQ0GanGmHk82xQ-X2ep2AdhLk4hPnjLAoynthA=w583-h777-no

And grabbed a few Photopass:

AM-JKLU8hGqvOGs6m5FelEG0M5FRPWu_rzDEMqRlFmqYPmjIjU8SVl4dLUk6ZzShBGUff-0k_i3gw84PYjjl01GvYHj-yYQM8yo6RcinEw19GF9rkmgZyvEey47nqNXPVbpgyjLoCPTEDf11I_K2fEsbMY317w=w1166-h777-no

AM-JKLUyZxqXQFgf1HwuDGIrt3AHST-B7-K-l-P88AbaUuoj-Cq0l9a6At-mLix8DgJYeScbKVa6aMUvSea_LYM75esm3EolL4I81vmA8KYTy1LxaRNtR3SoZ5cskNOz1uge6tnsVb3ITvrImPfszflg92kMEw=w1166-h777-no

AM-JKLUpVpXEfJuMaHYhhCnurE08miushBLyyM1AePoDqtAZ1Syh9oFVd8G9NNSXvL6MDeoD6UF-adXwLcyU5EzssxPMUOg6Y8TF8yTYl2TohQDgWfMGR_i--3Jyhdr8-VVtcSMDAD_hlt5G3-oOOv3AmFzdeA=w1166-h777-no

AM-JKLXXI7CpFXs_CQvTfrq3JE9RavKh2_V2pCuc6vFhwIXOIEozf8B-OSyuaIGrBNIk4Ac-aB9NNoQOn03cr4y3uSsjLjXBlxPR1Ot6iGO45z1smlr_5IlZy75tQM6X7Iyu-yxEvkhHKpjlPVUH9n9pT2CCOA=w1166-h777-no

We met up with @Mollydolly334 (Molly) and @paradesintherain (Kara) for lunch at a favorite...Via Napoli! We were trying to decide on more meals together and this just worked out since we were all at Epcot together!

I got an Italian Mule which is super good!

AM-JKLXPar71nGWG1RqgFiSlURIMFLvNSv5kpS0R5yLKIuQrUOtchqpjormsDj0GkRC8UyQ3QJtV0TAymPlU228bXOuBWS4oCSqRlmeG_Ou1w2Xh3wxrqPoI9hB8tiHFnpx7wb_wXpcKSn_kQUwi91Jqcs_g8Q=w583-h777-no

And Steve got this drink which I am not sure the name of but he liked it and I'm pretty sure he had it before. It definitely had some sort of berry puree in it and prosecco.

AM-JKLWfuHd1y0cWPBXzn386fqoT0JliaDAyc2qcvOjayWSluFeBWyVUe4kB33Ha-gKAEXnPR3ySx3_SZE5_smPdpOWGFQQVlUdTvU3nxiz-KfAMCpp0CVD5_EvPgT-zjFWs5fCL9rwaa_WkkIA_w5BpDTrGdA=w583-h777-no

Molly and I shared the Carciofi with arugula of course, ala Kari (@kastoney) - we got the regular size because we needed more than the personal size! But it really was huge!

AM-JKLV7ZSDXWL1RTPxp3mAm6O17MkR4GgHakAdm8dm8fUvtsh3uSiSp6RDg4uUyJSGWyYS0feqvvu4lTGx8DD4c7WC5IuM1VgozwsjUy2mDECTkI6EZ3PtG2X9MUhsGv_gO4rwrGGKPYrP6WVFoa2SxawSuUw=w583-h777-no

I believe Steve and Kara had a regular margherita pizza and split that or maybe they each got personal pizzas because I failed to take a picture since Molly and I were just digging into our delicious pie! It was a lot of pizza so Steve and I took the leftover Carciofi to go.

We had some great service from some awesome waitstaff. Kara and I also got cupcakes for our birthdays! I wish I can post video as there was some fun birthday moments and singing to boot!

AM-JKLXFS8EFL-LmEUDAOetCtPbX2fOy7laUtQ4p_NP4e61UpGlzV4hozsP01h5S-ZXEbNSYfm7I6nT22uTxVP9F_idIyWjeOMA9y65rzwJSgrj6MemEVXHOUVa8FhFRIIHUDyUIayIPl2g3Qv67gHrvVDSsOQ=w583-h777-no

After lunch we all just walked around, it was such a nice day. We got a few Photopass pics too:

AM-JKLULxu5bIiNgLfIahxPa23eNxfJmh_qko4B5ajg4tJEDKAbQRn8q_SToL9DpumZKXi-O0DbsFalxAeMDKks9rxcCNruKxmvtSHe9Ki35BttprR97A_RFBy2qGTntFThLXmz6Al2WYWEkIgOm8KrdAPDHZA=w1166-h777-no

AM-JKLVA1S9k-JgbnX16FV3_QBrD-vbpz2C0OdtUw0Qz5AOrHjivMkHkwurumPjTo9Bg9_YUi4Rge1r57m53S__1v2vCxD1HkJhs2bLl7tdFsftDkDNMRcpnZT2DDS5FOrnFs_Ilzg9wIEtX3yidjCvGLxNzLA=w518-h777-no

AM-JKLWihwbTyc86HDrJFrS9CobtgMhuYB7Z1dEhcNM5QURoXAMker5WirhFvpL7sJDJ11TEwifeu7naISnjXS-UEgaK_tdGbVppc48g0dI20mB8LyHwWZ3dG95YyJmxBLtFG6RddBGt8cdipozzAwHlYg3yFQ=w1166-h777-no

Looks like Molly's been practicing her Smyze!! :)

At France, Kara got a Citron slushy and Molly went to get a La Vie en Rose but her line was pretty long so what do we do when Molly is in line?
We celebrate Kara getting her drink first! :rotfl:

AM-JKLXszFpo48cIzZAqyhvamorZ_Pfw43MB_MD0j7pyGnHgVxWJxdmmrLER2CgjrF1OrxU8pRASfF9UfjjRwsqNLqOr4KThkwHmbG4ZnXX8rsTbnU-YMFpK19VyzRXL8G7yDWWuN9-oaahXSmjopWMty9jJdQ=w553-h777-no

LOL too funny.

We parted ways as they were going to hop to another park I think and I got the text that our room was ready so Steve and I headed to the Yacht Club settling into our room and get our bags. We were going to meet up later that night since we were ALL at the Yacht Club! Yay!

I really like the updated lobby at the Yacht Club, it was a really nice modern New England vibe.

AM-JKLWTC0WAQO4_NHCeM6cwJsr58DoOd71WbzEN9DoNXkHi1I6T15YagYP6kFu7qtl_uG9otv5ESfFAtsVd7mFjrzQeI9BvGpylYhn-3mi7Az_F8OBRyZPj3KwAcJ8CaATEfVD7g_CfHMM7vYoZQ-9YKBuSow=w583-h777-no

Here is our room:

AM-JKLWZLWGi0m_Zos16IHmNQiKZhtnR7_-zhSXl5lZns0S-s1B2-tgKhG59xJEgIdLa4py1wS8n32p8JJgIETg1e4ayRqnX6QGcsWaw44BeZv_oqbeN-jvSZ2DvtAZLikG_NXX7qjZlJQq_jSaqVk7K_k-5MQ=w1036-h777-no

And here was our view:

AM-JKLX8VpeDfmHeApQYWB6baYMWTFP75o6Mzk8AfWFvpp5R1dtSBKRwDDkcGLAR667erNH8tayqbZScZMJ6YqNsqoGf0_ChMADA6Jna5uRCFdtU6cyCU1sc67NDA3bokHsCR_p675tg1p64xFE9rzA_e67yEw=w583-h777-no

Very nice! I love the Yacht Club!

We decided to immediately go to Stormalong Bay since we only had a few days at the resort and wanted to experience Stormalong at least once!

AM-JKLW2IJGFeeGdlvIhpQdk6LgQVcmk3MvGil6AW5_AuxBzk8bozliPZyAzlWmGx3_KzDkUResO87eWbraWyW5hzDHXQCPGdD8vGDj-bKpy73jLsi7lLcH9oqPeeZFQyVEZ0qdrCE8bxCtVKKIsjZHeQcOkUA=w583-h777-no

Leftover Via Napoli by the pool is pretty 🔥

AM-JKLV3AabJJMic2-oXUGe12AtGs-UeTMOQCeJKCNGG2-pUUQskQwE_Wt2zKZGiD6wWu3zR_N9PTRVUVNtC4uS_adXzAQcg9e4msby-zdRxBMRQzfMUXrrh3CKGMcy8XS3GkAne4Vh2P9v6EV_LC_T2KETJ9Q=w583-h777-no

Later that evening after a nice long afternoon at Stormalong we headed into Epcot to grab a drink and a bite. We weren't super hungry but I was craving some Fish n Chips!

AM-JKLVoLB_FBpj3sJwkFT0qAsCIJ8SPOaAREcyDM2fE-DFrC95gBAQNstYhAyK00grCVb9g5nH1zpKUPQyB5ZnII2FYEYdc0BshuJqVhu5fVoRN2tyToK3Gcz_-L_HNmmoZCs1j8_lGSdXEt8Mixx3BfKPL3A=w583-h777-no

We went to Yorkshire County Fish Shoppe and Steve got in line there while I headed into Rose n Crown for a drink. I settled on the Welsh Dragon, it's made with Midori and super bright!

AM-JKLX6RCkT-wRFu1J2VOGhlscvB1qiYicYzEwD8sM_2jS4CKPVEDW48ltHDNLkpJjkaaALvRrdU4mA2ibspaB4jo4OFUUfbFXa5T3xKvJajNF34Ml5Zuo30wBDIFbhibFhWTomu6B4ZZzNLBPtD31hppcJQQ=w583-h777-no
AM-JKLUIJy0aTnYEfx5C-exChLjhsX-xWeZD2jqZ8jT1yJV1YCl4sZgA53WqVj1guvNDfFzcB1BRFMZcorwYecIrJTwE1ND0EErxikRXoR3y1sBm5zHS72CVbeaYjajSebtfIczWnbz4kKC6c9fsM1IPeE2i8g=w583-h777-no

It was good for the first few sips but it is quite sweet. It reminded me of college when I used to drink Midori sours, LOL. But my tastes have changed and I don't really drink Midori anymore but it was a nice way to reminisce, LOL.

Yummy Fish n Chips while enjoying the view!

AM-JKLWfNCwY8Hh1FPGCzBWJQMQGRKGY2F25SW-tsJEeL6kGpsFyGjnS-wrBgHVkWkBxZxHydEQ3TaqRYCHlSAjWk57siiBiMXl_6qBq7VZX0nT-iWm67ekm_7WQLs_OXFn0olBA0-vYnIcFzSN4OaEoCQ3QOQ=w583-h777-no

We walked around after our dinner and I also had to try the lobster salad over at the Citrus booth. It was ok, I thought my lobster was a little undercooked, but I guess better than overcooked?

AM-JKLUsITrAaxpwqLf7_TmfBC0zevlg-KmBavgZ6NS_dNOptkrxaMUWMK-lBtQr8y0RrUgKBTsrkbirGR76sV3VkzxoVmPLoPHD7hdTkS0OIPBpOol7IhV9aCRhPfFg-nasiRctw3L1APlM_ncoGpi284Zlug=w583-h777-no

We did a few rides that evening including Soarin and LWTL!

AM-JKLXEpw-2Wd4A9N7iAJyJ_jkUxC2C0PQrncWIwh2ZVrxI0Cp6Ataa7OmGCzHa_QceCSI4LOCddO6ZtKp4kJ6uf3Jq5XjYybVg0JAHQ6VTzjVJ4AngxZhqXA4uIIEO2TtifPAUAfB57apw0tQ-rxp3TdBcEw=w583-h777-no
AM-JKLVQ1EEborGwZiV4o_JzJW89JyicVhwVyjLUv-aqhvIKlyAmMXmhFLZFnFCuCEkZTc1yKwdrUlgS8NUEOpjj-i7DxXU1LEyr3xfroktFdcxjIQ3IzcHbdt3n6bqiwdM6Jg-Jc60vxLnQ3gUQ44Uk0K8vkw=w583-h777-no

LWTL is so different at night, LOL, I think they should just have the Holiday lights all year round as it's pretty dim!

Us before leaving Epcot:

AM-JKLUjahSi_Ggz7hIQW4uDotT7sHb4Fdn5l90gNgM1KxVCSAS9eXOK88EZWMiSXGEOjQyRjUY34NZqQ80xM_TdPdFZ_c6lS4imEEQ-z3DomNlEL2v9H320icJB2EFSxlADeONtlPwmcgJ-u36uIOAYMHnQng=w270-h385-no

Such a beautiful night!

AM-JKLWbd7VQ7G5PZFuH_Bm1DrH6zJuEOzXz9Py4EQIxMXNCX_zuHRgGbVeDQC0klskupoaoESE4rVHxQ9oFLz1A5f5wCyfjgCcoP3dk8bNrBwlxoNX6kNQaWCIBnfs70QYDq3LVJgTw_Xth0acJbNdXzgi17g=w1035-h776-no

We hung out with Molly and Kara all night, they came over to our room and we started chatting, which led to champagne drinking, and eating more Gideons Cookies (they like it way more than we do which was good since I had like 5 left LOL). It was so nice to sit and chat with friends after a very long socially distanced 2020....it was much needed and much appreciated! We all had a great time and it was in the wee hours of the morning until we parted ways, LOL!

Coming up...our last full day at the parks complete with an amazing surprise!
Suuuuuper belated, but happy belated birthday!

I'm still taking my time with this one, LOL, I'm just not used to being on my computer for so long every day!

And that's okay!! I'm zipping along on mine for sure. With my big move coming up I need to stay on track to get a lot of it done before I go again. Check in if you have time. :)
This is probably our 3rd time getting this salad it's always a festival favorite
I've been looking at the menus for since they came out a couple of weeks ago.... looks like some great stuff! But no refreshing salad this year for F&W like that. It always seems like it's heavier food at this festival.

We had to grab a last breakfast and this time we tried the lemon blueberry pancakes with a side of bacon from Primo Piatti.
Yum! Those look and sound delicious. Riviera's food game certainly seems to be on point.

AM-JKLV7ZSDXWL1RTPxp3mAm6O17MkR4GgHakAdm8dm8fUvtsh3uSiSp6RDg4uUyJSGWyYS0feqvvu4lTGx8DD4c7WC5IuM1VgozwsjUy2mDECTkI6EZ3PtG2X9MUhsGv_gO4rwrGGKPYrP6WVFoa2SxawSuUw=w583-h777-no
That may be the single largest carciofi pizza I have ever seen. But so glad you all enjoyed. And I'm sure you just ordered the Carciofi Kari Style and they knew what you wanted :earboy2:

What a great picture. So happy you all got to spend so much time together.

Leftover Via Napoli by the pool is pretty 🔥

AM-JKLV3AabJJMic2-oXUGe12AtGs-UeTMOQCeJKCNGG2-pUUQskQwE_Wt2zKZGiD6wWu3zR_N9PTRVUVNtC4uS_adXzAQcg9e4msby-zdRxBMRQzfMUXrrh3CKGMcy8XS3GkAne4Vh2P9v6EV_LC_T2KETJ9Q=w583-h777-no
My heart is so full. This may be the single greatest carciofi pizza picture ever!!! It's like it was just destined to be eaten pool side. If only Via Napoli delivered.

AM-JKLUIJy0aTnYEfx5C-exChLjhsX-xWeZD2jqZ8jT1yJV1YCl4sZgA53WqVj1guvNDfFzcB1BRFMZcorwYecIrJTwE1ND0EErxikRXoR3y1sBm5zHS72CVbeaYjajSebtfIczWnbz4kKC6c9fsM1IPeE2i8g=w583-h777-no

It was good for the first few sips but it is quite sweet. It reminded me of college when I used to drink Midori sours, LOL. But my tastes have changed and I don't really drink Midori anymore but it was a nice way to reminisce, LOL.
Wow. Flashback right there. I was right there with ya in college drinking Midori sours (and lots of Peach Schnapps 🤢 I don't think its graced my lips since college. Seeing that particular shade of green I'm not sure that is a bad thing :earboy2:

I am glad I only missed one update! I thought I had missed more.

We hung around and packed up until it was time to leave and we called Bell services to come and collect our Owner's Locker and luggage and have them transferred to the Yacht Club. Then we made our way to Epcot!
Glad to hear they are still doing this. I fear that this could be a service quietly removed.

YUM!!! Andy and I have been making proscutto & Arugula pizzas at home lately. Also very tasty!

After lunch we all just walked around, it was such a nice day. We got a few Photopass pics too:

AM-JKLULxu5bIiNgLfIahxPa23eNxfJmh_qko4B5ajg4tJEDKAbQRn8q_SToL9DpumZKXi-O0DbsFalxAeMDKks9rxcCNruKxmvtSHe9Ki35BttprR97A_RFBy2qGTntFThLXmz6Al2WYWEkIgOm8KrdAPDHZA=w1166-h777-no
Love this photo!

I really like the updated lobby at the Yacht Club, it was a really nice modern New England vibe.

AM-JKLWTC0WAQO4_NHCeM6cwJsr58DoOd71WbzEN9DoNXkHi1I6T15YagYP6kFu7qtl_uG9otv5ESfFAtsVd7mFjrzQeI9BvGpylYhn-3mi7Az_F8OBRyZPj3KwAcJ8CaATEfVD7g_CfHMM7vYoZQ-9YKBuSow=w583-h777-no
Can't wait to see the new lobby in person one day!

AM-JKLX6RCkT-wRFu1J2VOGhlscvB1qiYicYzEwD8sM_2jS4CKPVEDW48ltHDNLkpJjkaaALvRrdU4mA2ibspaB4jo4OFUUfbFXa5T3xKvJajNF34Ml5Zuo30wBDIFbhibFhWTomu6B4ZZzNLBPtD31hppcJQQ=w583-h777-no

I was literally going to say I that I don't think I could drink Midori after drinking so many in College....

Just got back from another trip to Disney!
Slooowly catching up on replies, bear with me!

Lol! I LOVED this so much in April that I got it twice!
It was so surprisingly delicious! I also got another vegan dish last week that was so good! Spicy Ghetheri which is basically like a chick pea and bean stew, loved it!
So pretty! 😍 I definitely need to try Topolino's soon!
Yes you should! So good!
Yay for a day of chillin'! You guys really travel hard!
Haha we totally do!
Huh. I've heard of his place, but I'm not a huge fan of chicken nuggets/tenders. Maybe sometime we will give it a try.
Yeah if you're not a fan then there would be no reason to eat here as that's pretty much all they have! But much better than a mcdonalds chicken nugget.
It doesn't look all that. I too prefer my cookies to be a litle bit more cake like, but still chewy.
Agreed, it's definitely just a popularity thing right now. I like plenty of other cookies better.
Beautiful picture!
Thanks!
I can't wait to see it and ride the new Ratatouille ride!
Me too!
That's a huge amount of food! Fran and I split that and were still stuffed!
It was definitely a lot of food but we were hungry!
Those are giant sundaes! I'd have to have that as my whole meal! :laughing:
We were contemplating doing that!
That's another reason that I don't like the Riviera. Ubers won't take scooters and so if you're late coming home, you're toast!
Right, that sucks!! Boo.
Yeah, that's a thing with the Riviera, CBR loads them up and it takes a while for the empty ones to come along.
Yes, hopefully now that you're sharing cars again it will go by quicker. Although do not want to really share cars.
I love Arancini! I need to find a place locally that makes it. I've made it once, but it's just a little labor intensive.
It does look very labor intensive! They are really yummy though!
It's pretty, but I'm not a fan of eating flowers.
That is true, I don't like flowers either! We either picked them off or I just ate them and they didn't actually have any flavor.
You've been getting some beautiful photos!
It was just such a beautiful day!
Is that the old Odyssey building?
It's the building between Canada and France. It was used for seminars during some of the festivals. But now it's closed again during Food and Wine, wonder why that is.
That sounds like an odd combination but potentially tasty!
It was! watermelon and feta are good together!
That sounds delicious!
We always get this pasta dish at Topolinos
OK, I'm sorry but Steve wins dinner this night! A tomahawk always wins. I never heard of a veal version!
It was really good that night. But sadly this past weekend we were let down as the veal was not nearly as good as what we had in March.
That's actually perfect. Especially with all the treats you had in the room!
Yes!! We had to finish everything before we moved!
Sounds like a great yummy day. I can't wait for my next opportunity to do this! I think Topolino's needs to be on the dining list. And we can take the Skyliner from BCV!
That is perfect! Think we are now overlapping with you in Feb next year :)

Whoa! That sounds great! Lemon and blueberry???? :faint:
Yup, no trace of coconut in sight!
Like how you're holding your glasses. :)
Photopass photographer's directions!
DISmeets are the best. :)
Yes! Especially with Canadians :)
This photo makes it look like the pizza is eight feet across! :laughing:
But it was!! :rotfl:
Cute shot. :)
Thanks!!
I'd love to try Stormalong just once.
You'd love it!
Looked up the recipe (perhaps a faux recipe?) Sounds sweet and perfect for moi.
Yes if you like sweet this would be perfect!
What a great way to spend an evening!
It was so nice!! It felt so normal!
Last day... ugh. But... amazing surprise??? popcorn::
Hehehe
Totally obsessed with your dress! :thumbsup2
Thanks Tracy!
:rotfl: I won't even discuss the terrible drinks I used to get in college. My tastes have definitely changed too :laughing: Love the color of that drink though!
Yes! The color was what drew me in hahaha.
OMG as obsessed with LWTL as I am and the number of times I've ridden it, I don't think I've EVER ridden it at night?!?!?!?! :scared1: Gotta fix that! There's an ever-so-small chance I'll be heading to Disney (for the first time since January 2020!) at the end of August. I'm trying not to get too excited because I think it's unlikely to happen, BUT if it does--LWTL at night, here I come!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:
Yay! Hope you get to return to your happy place!!
It's different at night as the plants aren't lit up, but I really want to come back during the holidays to see the christmas lights!

Yum! That sounds delicious!
The pancakes are so good!
haha! I don't know if it's the angle, but that looks like a HUGE pizza!
It was huge!!
You all look great!
Thanks Kelly!
Me too! I loved it way more than I thought I would!
It's just so relaxing and elegant
Looks like a perfect afternoon!
It really was!
Ooh I hadn't seen any pics of the updated lobby! I keep forgetting we're not staying at the YC though, we're BC next trip. Blatantly going to get that wrong multiple times when we are there :sail:
LOL To me they are so similar.
Yup, that's a pretty perfect moment right there!!
100% agree!
I have "been to" Stormalong Bay so many times in my head during lockdowns and interminable Scottish winters :( Floating around the lazy river with the Florida sky, palm trees and the windmill
Aw sounds perfect! Next Sept can't get here soon enough!
BTW, did not get to meet David this past week as he decided to go on vacation and then he started training again at Yachtsman! But will be seeing him in Oct!

Never done LWTL at night! That's going on the to do list!

I wish they keep the holiday lights on year round as it gets so dark at night! But still fun!

Did you not like the Gideons? They are definitely on my list to try next year but I won't be waiting for hours to queue.. Were there any favours that you preferred?
It was ok, just not worth the hype for me. Definitely try it at least once because who knows, it may be your perfect cookie!

We were staying at the Yacht Club until Friday, March 5th. It seems to me that we had great weather.
Yes, it was so nice, wasn't it!
This past week was 90+ degrees and rainy so you can imagine how miserable it was!
Still managed to have a great time despite!

The blueberry pancakes look delicious. It would almost be worth taking a trip to Riviera just for these pancakes. ::yes::
Yes, we definitely contemplated that, but because of the heat we never did a lot of things we wanted to do!

It looks delicious, and very pretty. :)
Yes!!
It think the Yacht Club lobby looks great. :)
I love it!
We like to head into Epcot for a drink and something to eat, too. It is the main reason we like to stay at the BC/YC. :) Yorkshire Fish is one of our favorites.
100% Agree, this is why we love staying in that area!!
Yum, this looks so good!! I love anything with lemon!!!
It was really good!!
Figment!!!! Love it!! I don't think I've seen any with him before!
It is a cute magic shot! We got another this past week.
This is one place I really want to try staying!! Or anywhere in that area.
I wish I could stay here all the time! It's getting too expensive, especially during peak seasons.
I don't think I've ever tried this...looks like fun!! And something new!!
It used to not be open at night but now they are!
Ahh hanging with some of my favorite people, including you and Steve, just perfect 😍
We missed you Caroline!!
We are staying at the Riviera for 2 nights in August and I am super excited! Can’t wait to try some of your favorites there!
Oh I hope you love it there!!

LOVE your trip reports❤
Thank you so much!!
Huh! Had no idea that was possible.
Well if you pay for each entree, you can order as much as you want!
It would to me. You'd be shocked at how sensitive I am to that.
I can picture that.
That sounds really good! But we never make it anywhere in time for breakfast unless we have some sort of ADR, and I don't see us getting there. We usually just do breakfast in the room.
Yeah it's hard to make it to breakfast unless it's in the park you're going to or the resort you're staying at! I tend to not do breakfast unless it's one of those things.
Hmmmm....that sounds pretty good althought I'm not a huge fan of Arugula. That does look HUGE!
It's usually not served with arugula we ordered it as an extra topping!
I thought the old lobby looked pretty New Englandy.....
It was more traditional new england, this one is more modern new england!
Good choice. I need to remember my bathing suit and go there on our BCV stay.
Yes agree!
I used to love Midori in college, but I'm sure my tastes have changed as well. I'm not really fond of sweet drinks anymore.
Me neither! Think I have matured, just a little bit :rotfl:
I've never been on it at night. That sounds fun!
It's nice because it's not as hot with the sun shining through the greenhouse. But it's very dim. During the holidays it is lit up though with lights!
That's great to hang out with friends! Who would have thought that it would be so much of a treat! We did that the night before my birthday outing last May and it was so nice just to be normal again.
Yes! Definitely not going to take anything for granted (granite) again!
Sounds like a really fun day! I'll never underappreciate the fun of hanging out with friends again after this pandemic. Glad you guys were all able to relax and chat and you had someone to pass Gideon's on to. :rotfl:
100% agree, I really missed being able to do this! The gideon's and champagne helped too!
Man, Via Napoli pizza poolside at Stormalong Bay is a life goal of mine. :rotfl2:
One more crossed off the bucket list! :rotfl:
It really is stressful. In one of my future updates we actually had the discussion of whether or not we wanted to try for a BG for RotR and we chose not to because it just added a layer of stress to our day that we didn't want to deal with.
It really is! I think in DLR we will only try for Webslingers. I do really want to ride that once!
It will be in Toontown!
That's awesome!

Definitely! It's not the easiest country to navigate/know what to prioritise so will definitely help you. Pre Covid I travelled all over for work so have a few top tips.
Sounds good! One day when we go back to travelling everywhere again...
How exciting for you and thank you! Oh yay, that would be awesome, would love to meet if our dates overlap and let's hope all this craziness is a distant memory! Have a great trip!
Yes! I think our dates for the cruise are Sept 13-20 or something like that, and pprobably spending a few days before or maybe after the cruise at the parks.
It is so high up the list, cannot wait. Am a big Donald fan and his little outfit is super cute! Hoping they bring back the buffets too because Tusker House is another must do character breakfast/brunch for us...
Tusker is back with a family style menu! I actually really like it!
This looks fantastic!! Yum! I keep hearing such good things about this place!
It's so yummy! That's why I love staying at the Riviera LOL
I tried it in January and sadly it just wasn't good at all. The crust was soggy and the whole thing was very bland. I was so sad!
Oh no that's too bad!
Why can't you? I thought you could???
For some reason I cannot post video, doesn't seem to let me do it!
So cute!!! Love this!
Thanks!! We had a great day!
Probably and unpopular opinion, but this room looks incredibly bland and sterile with no theming at all. Clean lines for sure, but could be a Hilton or Marriot if I didn't know it was YC.
That is true, it is the most un-Disney theme but I like that it's elegant and clean looking.
I'd love to see it all lit up and pretty! I miss nighttime ANYTHHING at the parks.
Yeah me too!
Been away from the boards for a bit - and just came back and saw you had a TR :cheer2: Got all caught up from the beginning - so happy to be reading! Sounds like such a great trip so far (we are headed down to YC in a month) - can't wait to read more!
Thank you so much for reading!! Enjoy the YC!! :)
Suuuuuper belated, but happy belated birthday!
Aw thank you so much!!

And that's okay!! I'm zipping along on mine for sure. With my big move coming up I need to stay on track to get a lot of it done before I go again. Check in if you have time. :)
That's the problem, I barely have time!
I've been looking at the menus for since they came out a couple of weeks ago.... looks like some great stuff! But no refreshing salad this year for F&W like that. It always seems like it's heavier food at this festival.
There's a spicy ghetheri over at Refreshment Outpost that I think you'd like, it's vegan, but so much flavor and so good!
Yum! Those look and sound delicious. Riviera's food game certainly seems to be on point.
It really is!
That may be the single largest carciofi pizza I have ever seen. But so glad you all enjoyed. And I'm sure you just ordered the Carciofi Kari Style and they knew what you wanted :earboy2:
Yes exactly what we did!!
What a great picture. So happy you all got to spend so much time together.
Thanks Kari!
My heart is so full. This may be the single greatest carciofi pizza picture ever!!! It's like it was just destined to be eaten pool side. If only Via Napoli delivered.
Inspired by you, of course!! Now if Via delivered to the epcot resorts I think they could charge a premium and people will still do it!
Wow. Flashback right there. I was right there with ya in college drinking Midori sours (and lots of Peach Schnapps 🤢 I don't think its graced my lips since college. Seeing that particular shade of green I'm not sure that is a bad thing :earboy2:
I admit I got it because of the cool name and color, but definitely not a midori fan anymore!
Glad to hear they are still doing this. I fear that this could be a service quietly removed.
I thought it was only for grocery delivery. I don't think they can not handle luggage.
YUM!!! Andy and I have been making proscutto & Arugula pizzas at home lately. Also very tasty!
Yum that sounds so good!
Love this photo!
Thank you!!
Can't wait to see the new lobby in person one day!
It's really pretty!
I was literally going to say I that I don't think I could drink Midori after drinking so many in College....
Haha you, me, Alison and Kari must have had a great time in college. :rotfl:

Okay, so I had 14 pages of reading to do, and I have just a couple quotes. :rotfl:

Like almost everyone else I'm working from home in front of my computer all day long, so when it comes time to unwind, instead of logging on and getting on the DIS, I log off and just veg in front of my TV.

I totally get that. I was fortunate to only have to do a couple of months of working from home, but on those days in particular I'd kind of had enough of the computer by the end of the work day.

t9L56GeP1fO_ZPrBlr73zsVMIjlW9IdbdoTd_kxZ9JlfEznrs9d0ztbTCBJOltlr2ivnGUO0KPbRT9cHOshk6mSRLVqyXwqjPzz4L21qWSH3R9SdelcKCtrHjE2DB3lbEofEhx9QuFGhrnzDJFvYL27PfbO_LqLOwsixI9BKITXUj8PoKb4JqkIFQC3-h97yvHSYxZQTKlyilgCHQ1CbOan5WGRAJmKc4cRAxYXwc0d2GjfuZcB03JLCC_Bjf51qI6NM344UOSHFlNyaP_GfyriTC9ifhou3ZDnAlHSEfe7lNiDSHtQZdyltvUz65wkvR64bTqg2LkRXUCuTaokDbZmpViYxm3vmP-Rg9JfStd59Fy3VKiu5pA0WJdA-tuRPLo5GI1xu6TgrU12B2-5X8b6hrt0he241cuwqWxMdZj3vJ5F_RfradXhYPwmKb66q87NziTpJ_u0qMtWO7d3RAT89KM9xq1pOol4bd3FCCmh7ou-5uC1qLn9WjUPy1ySHZX9Z9HUuXVCJjUHpQ2t2fR1gxwbOQRvEMiCTCaTH0Mitof0kRc-zth7yEcb5FtVNzskpUcuDXFsnzotvsDss1ZDXb8IW3OwwoN2CrziKU-b_IJEP5eLK9Kef5rwS17fY1ULNHR1dhHS3DvrvV-F4lYb6nDuTUYytRb6hbMYr7Sw58rJ4uYcunvSadeuwEnaaqdInmexOxo2MwKDOo_ZeMtKX2w=w806-h537-no

(pic is from March 2020, 4 days before Disney World shutdown)

So cute! But holy cow you guys cut it close! I didn't realize how close your last Disney trip was to the start of the pandemic stuff.

But I know everything happens for a reason and it resulted in the most magical birthday week a girl could ask for! The weather was beautiful and I got to spend time with some Epic DIS friends as well! I truly felt the magic again thanks to my friends, family and everyone at Disney who made it so special and so I'm back on the DIS to spread the joy.

So stay tuned for a magical week with Chunkymonkey and Chubbyhubby!!

That's so awesome that you had such a great birthday trip! <3 I've loved reading about it so far.

Our room was 8643, a regular Deluxe Studio. Our view was the front of the resort.

Dc6A5VcHWSG4fZQfBswKCXOQ0LAnzz2szwZTHFzkJ5qDi4zOuSjlX_vLYWxtg65CH7bZ_ZeDJtF0IxzzKCMLVOlfZHcTZ8Iqbfefl6U2VaPMO5zu_qHiGbwS-umoR6-Ada_XdDwq9CfSaRdTaNzfOhIe22VID_OApNDEUl4qMz3_PwkNWZF0RZST0qCqJhcHHNrXB5LZFBFBhXRfWLTyWW1A9hHC8JeBQgkzfiL99EbjnczaOkVBSSVDF3peze5G-mhesEdb1daPxOnRTJzwCpF8bOE5RbApxDiTVs6jzm3pxgdRIhd72ulY_GWRg4zL5RzxQK7NaVqaV73dKh8MqYjrJ4e4DuLBRTTY-okJApODfW0Zfq9ZaRagJhkus35B5KsgcqmNtoCoRkbexgPUokz033IrLYWceNJ1dsjWgDXwF8_t4ISiwkNq79EeS60HYkk839HVcwShhEGRWC9UDYXXOPOtCBDYms2Gq9EAB8XCvP9ItdIx56aTa_LE0xvKTtZw8MaApJ_eLxXoC-5b3ZLCjCnQ2A5in7jSPWPdAFETssQJ4XxYqMxlgDbvcSNM5_jYD2zGyQ463Eg4pdQ0fR854d9q7n1gjBzrBcFy2fTIH34yoqEwF93-XGUO1AYz_nbI-Hfn83AP7DYjk0xDiEzB2AgBB-_4J3Omu5aMhVkDoK8wOzZd1wIzZ-ZvflFH-uWSwnPbhtHMS4Ip5W1y_pqD9Q=w831-h623-no

I really like the decor of these rooms!

KhEXYIOyPYhJ0qE9VvEvBEi4FNKjkkWJ4riIHnH2RX6jJ6kdYIk-CHqveuMUdp7pnIFbPTv12FM7cwUdcnKRkp68HkdlHPWBQQqO64rFVVi3Z615DgxUH5mkO1YvJnOAZm5Ri4ks0xAXRINvs5izqICwj1IkGbnZ8cJqpL9Gj15FT-NNGcKvzCz_y8RM65hYygFoc8hh3uKyjclQ1OMPNFiZZWs8X8RoPLEvlRnOX1ej0RDVrppHCatk_-gFyHRQqdZ89cVweT89UbjwEkbBtVO9ehN1bXwubWBHQYHotClbWIXudgFEOAUsmp20-xWc154YZ-QTbracVgjRh01OjMjbbf70EA9CrJGZSoYywI5VI8rHjCTm5duj4WdJmrJzfzESNhSZyH5AUiIXyV2gbRdAh3oHDyVvvKbmylXMDI5Q0aTn4UZZBVVPNUgFU5l3NdKRS59MlyZUxtjp04EFjGSNQrijaoYvGtp4DHo507j6xZEn8aZay7p2VgCSajP5-2zPSj8aUQ0A54duMewecgeSbaag3O-lxQd1jupGTa-S4LWkpRScP0-QsHPNTov1_Sbm-VM-G0-r7zElTtPl1SffT4Ddk25VuSeQM9sre0Pv8NEZu98jXTDHonwunxsehNVGNPLyJsIY3koTSJgtsaMZxDzXnqUfWEQVifzw53zFjA3-mEfxpBHwt9MYN4uyRJSzJRgw3r-7834Xpv7Dlvzb8A=w425-h566-no

It's by Next Page by Meg, who is a former CM doing a side hustle creating story hunts all around Disney World including resorts and Disney Springs. Mine just happened to be at my favorite park, EPCOT!! What a wonderful gift, and I couldn't wait to have fun with it!

Oh that's really cool! And what a neat side-business to get into as a former CM. I love some of the cool businesses I've discovered on the Ear for Each Other page. :)

You both look adorable! I sooo love their artsy outfits here, especially Mickey's!

I met my friend Liz over in Japan. We've been trying to meet up for 2 years and finally we did! And the coolest thing is, we have the SAME birthday! So awesome to finally meet her and on our birthday no less!

ACtC-3coSY_JayBuecfH1ScZZ2_GYCNvlhAyvsTc6FemuefgBY916mcpNAjiJ8mz2Eip-YjfBYItPBWgzTYFzZiYnkWP8yZ-zPzSGZL4H55BGmfV2IW-kOUI4DxmPQ1tGqZyzQW_aav4wQETIFlAIlpLRFDPZA=w485-h646-no

How great that you finally got to meet, and what are the chances of it happening on your shared birthday!?

Here's me from November in my Rilakkuma mask. It's sushi-themed!

ACtC-3dP4QCgx3pBtIyQtcFO4_v9-TDYLGUmmVApIEAzBinmQieLiqBxpWX2tmPU1cX9lVoJIXFlcKE9_s2ufdIbLRFF-TfLZCSrEuQQ13GjKdERaWXZshO5st-FBgSy6bwnaIuih1olpBRFJPg0JjYsYG7FJA=w485-h646-no

Oooh how cute! I'd ask where to order one, but I absolutely have enough masks by this point in the pandemic and don't need to buy any more. :laughing:

What's even more magical was that I was standing right in front of Main Street Bakery, aka STARBUCKS, watching the cavalcade when she sent it. It was the sweetest thing ever and I did not expect it at all! Thank you Yuki!!

Oh that's so kind!

I got to Facetime my family where my nieces and nephew sang Happy Birthday to me!

ACtC-3fQUn2RXw9iXRlkHWdhcU5kLDOH4bOfihwu2d49HBAxUDPY_zFhDmwY6EAD7_9OeNUj4yDl9eJgKoolrfhl2LCMVC4A_6xjsrLOPhEofEUqmygV0ZTxwo3cb1_MF-Z5cjurfztKYu8PFUmQubv95OGpHQ=w275-h595-no

That's such a great little birthday gift to get a song and a chat from these little cuties. And I can't believe how big they're getting! I still think of them as being the same age as on our wedding trip four years ago. :laughing:

Out of my close girlfriends I think only two of them have ever been to Disney and like as kids. I am definitely the only Disney-crazed one! But we all have our own interests and obsessions which make us all unique and different. :rainbow:

I'm absolutely that person in my friend group! :lmao:::yes:: In my master's program it was a fairly small class so everyone in our year knew each other, and there happened to be three of us all named Meg[h]an, so unbeknownst to us our classmates had gone ahead and labeled us to help people know who they were talking about, and I was designated as "Disney Meghan." :thumbsup2

So imagine my surprise when we were led to the most amazing table with the view of the castle and space mountain!

ACtC-3c89VD9F-tYP0QgVu4UHM0QnBCDvsugfdZNdEOYfUFydfuUVznbU2XtZR3Mbykg2uxps59hdiYLFEt9DFdtJFFJOo1Vwjv8_saXT7ZJpj9ljeJhLcQ2f7dP70lXr5vm6oS6__aefBdOZYzi4MSslvQ4wg=w526-h701-no

Score! Such a nice birthday table :)

We had such a lovely dinner, and having the view was beyond a treat. Literally one of the best dinners I've had at Disney ever!

:lovestruc:lovestruc That's saying something. You've had some good meals over the years at Disney!

ACtC-3fvj8iIQ3AokAlj9Af208i6yo_VPc_WmAJYw5BMhVlMZQ07kHwvipnfW0I2aDBwlD-pk-BtEzbDIZkROVAqDiRM6UanJrpn6-YcKW9xee0piKTM2adB98MiB0xB-N2vYrl5c881rdlJaPcLJcR_SnF8jw=w483-h644-no

This is us in the elevator, LOL.

:rotfl:

What did I do to deserve all this?!? I have truly never felt so loved in all my life! I really had the most amazing birthday - in the middle of a pandemic, no less. But really it's because of the kind, generous, amazing people in my life and I'm truly forever grateful. :love::love::love:

Oh that's so wonderful! You absolutely deserve it. But you definitely have some awesome people in your life who appreciate you and can make you feel loved on your birthday. :lovestruc

I cannot start the day at Riviera without an Almond Cold Brew, it's really good! I've actually taken to making it at home, but I just use regular coffee and a few pumps of almond syrup topped with whipped cream.

Yum! I might have to try that! We've taken to making our own cold brew at home as of late, and it's super easy. We have a french press, so we were just making it in that, and then we got a little pitcher with a mesh filter thing kind of like you might use to brew tea, and we just keep some in the fridge all the time, and when it's starting to run low I put another pitcher on about a full day or so before we'd need it. Sometimes we buy pre-ground coffee that's course ground, but that can be hard to find so sometimes we grind it ourselves with a little electric grinder. I like it for iced coffee in the mornings. I bought vanilla syrup, and sometimes I make mint simple syrup because we have a mint plant on our porch, but I bet almond would be really good. :goodvibes

The funniest part of the whole experience was when we were about to go into the interrogation room. I had a conversation with a First Order officer :

First Order Officer looks at me and says gruffly: "You look nervous."
and I said, "Well, that's because I'm a nervous Rex!"
Officer: "What?"
Me: "I'm a nervous Rex! See?" (points to my shirt, which says I'm a Nervous Rex)
Officer: (looking completely caught off-guard) "Oh! Well, hmph!"
Me (thinking): Did I just stump him? LMAO!

:rotfl: You couldn't have planned that better if you tried!

Wow :cloud9: So beautiful!

OK that's a seashell, not a finger. It was made from chocolate. :rotfl2:

ACtC-3e9yF6KxzP08ZOeF7vcdnjw9JFc93nPX9QakyppUeAhNrT5MQ4-Di1WUu8QAHgymQI4L-XcHPASDPodQaTTLdu2MZe500ydaVCwTloE2kbpuCK4Xi4fZ-VGU7JHbIUS3TgmyEuMZ6mVNTeuicy4Kmf1hg=w447-h595-no

:rotfl: It does have a slightly finger-like quality about it.

And her fair share of pixie dust!

ACtC-3eePQq0DzC2NH3DSoMZT1aVeXAveXiDphDOj01WYaZvrRyRZ_9E72u7w7m18wz6xMhKfEQbyXPhQ2cLEEUqm-pzemw-X9AQFav6SXGozmkY7A1zGZNFLgwxLx_lnzOfcMQQPZLhPjhYA2R7UftROEpkoA=w452-h602-no

Oh what a pretty cake! :lovestruc And her drink is so cute with the Mickey ears.

So it's been a long time since we've been here, and we have never tried the Ahi Tuna Nachos, yes I know, how could I not as I love ahi so much?!? Guess I just didn't know about them before but since being on the DISboards it has been on my must-do list for a while.

I'm kind of surprised you'd never had these until now! Nathan's ordered them as his meal at Y&Y before and he loved them.

They did live up to all the hype! They were so good! I love the large fried wonton skins and all the sauces they used.

Glad to hear it! Looks delish!

Here we are on Pooh doing our best smyze although Molly still needs to work on hers she says.

ACtC-3f_mnDdjgRA0fPiqogFfjynWdWXqAWVhCKlOCGNHAzCiNtcl3FBLKb6QciFDvDrm1kp3tqSz8GqnN26poamxi3EfJKlIisBh9lcxpT98TzqaT31ZU2RkD04m5ISPUzikb-IQfN8XfUQPEcT82pbXyMSYg=w450-h599-no

The pictures from your hang-outs with Kara and Molly make me smile! So cute! I like your smyzing :thumbsup2

And since it was so pretty out we got Steve to take some pictures of us.

ACtC-3fHRmoiJUyY2IpwyszX6eqN1TJmtZya2c89OGPQl_QpwpEfVrkkksH_N3bU5pnCNBvuwDRf_4I2zvHc70GH1ipBvFetViARi-MQWo8doiU1-T6A-n_lSrxbbdTirPH7s7JZiF_UmC81tomgpzB7VJ3RMg=w938-h703-no

You all look so lovely! Dream team!

BTW here are the chocolates from the Ganachery which came in the champagne gift bundle from our friend Chunkydust. They are so adorable!!

ACtC-3ecLiGkmcrWwiD1cvSb4Aff7sO0nRFM5TGkEt0mvGEG25XBU6BvKfEasMwTqK_aK8Oe0GfnMwVa8UqM7ftq5h-cqmbI8hn3D969fatoRENeJTSEsAjQt9ud6d4iyZkNp81fCkwhuxSJZwI9JpgGQ-h9cQ=w529-h705-no

My jaw actually dropped open a little bit from the cuteness factor when I scrolled down to see this picture. These are sweet :goodvibes

ACtC-3cMJdJmnvJp4JqhPLyV9APtHCBxjUxX3WYRbioyFgTqxV3yZznekuLl-IQk23UPQbuwqE7JibHlX58FBs87H_MfANyatHm8lxeQ1WczvFfy8lcS9bJCdJiGfAkQ_YqmJ-DqNJy2sLsjOpHMDJLXxa_P-g=w430-h573-no

OMG this drink is soo good! It's sweet but not terribly so but it has a great peanut butter flavor that is hard to describe, it was just so yummy, like a Reeses Pieces, almost! I wish they had a separate line just for the coffees!

I hadn't been keeping up on the Disney chatter the last, oh, 20 months or so (lol!) so I hadn't even heard of this until recently when I read about it over on Alicia's trip report. It sounds delicious! I'm not a huge reeses pieces fan, but I do love peanutbutter and I've recently been able to add coffee back into my diet and love a good cold brew, so I'd definitely want to try it if it's still there whenever we go back. Yum!

And the funniest thing is how they spelled my name on the ticket. Those who know me - this isn't my name at all it's a very strange butchery of it. LOL. Not sure where they got it from!

ACtC-3eE3wvQC7ICXCY32P7y1hHuRspsthIkxqs8aEfRuUXeEvCQikgMyTJj5KKygYbape3Wue22OIQwMVhn3r0Agbp0gr259gcEEe-cWSfNB59wVDZwW7AwPSjPlcULP7WMKDcwxHfmMLLxhHMEu-5dQuq_hg=w387-h516-no

Um WHAT?!? It's not even really close.

Sullen Potato? Makes me think of the Potatoland episode of the Mickey cartoons where Donald pretends to be a potato Abe Lincoln.

Some pictures of my favorite views in Epcot:

ACtC-3ej30K86xYVrD0d5DJam0taeX3cuglkqL-GPStobFPbOvIyJsWohOwBAk1susIuukQRYLnzGn1wjIlh4RQnwdo2pj9KMVTbPYodBZFsFzqKiLIeLmE4Er7rMslAoLRju16XNaCs7Zbls8P-fLW676t6hg=w1039-h779-no

Love this shot! Epcot is so beautiful and you got some great pictures :goodvibes

This was the trio of popsicles. They were mini sized and so cute!

Popsicle Trio: Honeydew, Raspberry-Mint, and Coconut-Lime

AM-JKLUNI9h7G9528NdCtChDvFRu5tNhOIlGWDxCuJeUayCKcboceA2TF5op46PBlrOAYQdYGMGJyujezWEd9WtGfkU3o9KqWBFdKExoRyFvYpyR0mmgxHZgYhpbtkntNikwoZ-BTO_l6KQGWyZZb_dc15zwlw=w528-h703-no

These are so cute!

And here's some shots that I took. Look at that sky!!! :love:

AM-JKLUa1V09udxS-RaX65CHKTXqrqb3wDasEKVkr5zLXHv5O7GLTwun6COyek3bNRDwXjqRWCLu08dngAvl4tdEuToVZ_DORY5PNZp25XWQkoGG55X8JfnHGIGLt-4Tz1QXRFmTiIwT7kMAR_LblON_-ayU_Q=w938-h703-no

Would be so perfect minus the Stargate and tacos!

:lovestruc:lovestruc ...and also LOL about the "Stargate" :laughing:

Sorry for neglecting this TR! I have been overwhelmed since we got back from our July Disney trip which can be found in highlights on my instagram. Headed to the west coast in about a week so will finish this TR today!

Part 12: Tired Happy Chunky

It was our last full day at the parks, boo. But happy to wake up at the Yacht Club. Since we had a late night I didn't want to head to the parks that early but Steve on the other hand decided to do the opposite and wake up early and not only did he get a Rise boarding group for us (like a low number in the twenties), he headed to DHS while I slept in LOL. Think he managed to do Slinky and TSM before I decided to wake up and drag my tired self to the park so we could make it on Rise.

It was a lovely day so captured some video while waiting for the boat. Since I no longer will have skyliner hair this will have to do. :crazy:

AM-JKLXwW0SXGvfI3M2JgWAav10KdFgFZngmV_glLNkFkA7LntB_BJ402dO4n4XitG7dCdQLx3RIat7OPkq94-Fm_XZhSTjSkjBdqsU-j8Vh6CGe01lwDHZLueiiFX3MK8PTCWmEUGYixSabYJ7u5LmysZpCqg=w320-h497-no

Finally made it to the park right before our BG was called.

AM-JKLXrRdTUkDqLQc7XbAWI-ZzS-xKRI501TOVk7aXSQUcuV0ONdcA58elQ2eih5ljL1iG-2LmJZ9XecmPTtMeMjxJQ5i2S963UPHEgcgUlS9DGT-hGU6XfDFdv9YeUiYrC3g-NyCyfOLMjmlZpb9MOq1jFnA=w703-h937-no

I walked through the stores and saw this new display by Jerrod Maruyama, my favorite Disney artist. I have a bunch of these items now LOL, they are so cute!

AM-JKLV7wUU1B9yhhUX6CT2yMUHymwJAIa2-b-4fztpFv20Z6fdhpJqHsePolMtCj_bC3C0NB5YTLiRQis-DKi1RVReN6JtGJuCbML__pasWtZITjxzI77WhAT511k2UC5U34As68-FAtlnRw80PqPWkDbKyZw=w703-h937-no

I met Steve by the fountain and lo and behold he was waiting for me with an almond milk latte from Starbucks. He knows me so well, LOL. I guess he just wanted to avoid grumpy Chunkymonkey that morning. 😆

AM-JKLXALBhLLQ54ADA57roIxfLM3e3bu51sDfqr0TO8oNER3t2wvrUmAYybk4ZKWw2nb5ejLUu0T8sC0x5Hf9zimrUN0wnh7kSVotbG4_iwUirkaJYzPxJaVFYY9kAuIUeE8_ykdCz7OAYhhRnbxi5K8cGqxw=w703-h937-no

#truelove

We made our way over to Galaxy's Edge and checked in for the ride. It was amazing as usual and even better when it's the first ride of the day (for me) :)

AM-JKLWEntdF714mpu9rnmZ9kfxcETiUw4Pc_O6nLULB3EJv30YC5wOZA3Pz8HA-uRMKgfpXS33z1gz7Qr89bSUrGPoLCYO0ffcBsfeZzsGwycY3FY-FqQQ9j1wZU98deb9_cF2WDvKyCvRLi5zQkR-so53VMQ=w703-h938-no
AM-JKLVLCjxlmEGpdHsvomTSz8XeFvgg37OsGAH9ijFHsPTGHnD311fZjBkWfUSjN33zzaQLCWRcQc2GXK1t2bojuGO8qSXQpoRYUhOCvkOVa8YHlE1KX0vaHV6cTOYae_lybmnvdJ_Botwlosi7eBdiD05rOQ=w703-h938-no

Of course after the ride in order to further avoid grumpiness the Chunky one had to be fed so off to Ronto Roasters. I really like their breakfast ronto wrap as you can't go wrong with egg, cheese, and sausage wrapped in carbs.

AM-JKLWe_qK7V5n_TYtMhHV5wppbMn6TC2RZXoj7Dwkbg44zMCOcvjyvQAn_C9YOyVCyOs72MbsxL59xIaC52hqcCTlfZosy4kUSy88Yro9hSrl5lzzrmFY7MjxRc2-qKgzWdrz4-kxP3xo4gkwQAC2kdgNxRA=w703-h937-no
AM-JKLWEDPZFSmwlr3t_rQDgje3porv1lFG9pYG0QPRsicP-aYEpl2pGOuGEVXB4hB4l2IjagJ8PAcMhBBFBcat6LDbSJrwKpKuxCoomZlNmX-FJTtvSbuCUuUadhghfSnNaPND4oP4Xr1jK-9Vwutkvl8qx0A=w703-h938-no

Sorry, you can still see the bags under my eyes without sunglasses. 8-)

I spent some time doing the DVC photo scavenger hunt. Basically you sign up on the DVC website and you capture selfies at certain landmarks in a park and you get a pin if you finish a park. I think I only did DHS and Epcot on this trip. At leach location a special logo appears and you take a selfie with it (you take the selfie through their website so the logo appears). Examples below:

AM-JKLVMkkTeeLLAzsWBUSW4g0ytSVi1bFcTNQPX-3gnoD1iGEIyqvKhNYjarync1TPVPJTqYKXuZOyNyGDiUCVJcq4wLmVkSbnFgBSBUa57oTrwcCFanY7fssYyNEFfceiXnBX6F586XrtRNmwORSXpBafvkw=w703-h938-no
AM-JKLXD_xPAZtZw7GG2iUg4YH8lkaYyQMsUMwLHZUyJ4abU5NjPP02WGbvkHUz96K_CLStUjHHOpgo6HrjDnTlVUvc6IsFvPKUE_6e6rX5tpzbvr5Q2iW47qq7Ke-ltCDE2Yw_Yhahx98zcg0oKrsPvSSG21g=w703-h938-no
AM-JKLUubMf-wC4gDu_e8RPkZB8-ZnESB9o9LzPzyhIO7Z77yKEPYWQYjnnmeG1rm8S4hIJ4ZUZUAridmr7dc_ESQZliYRruDaP3pJtDqO12FSQxv2E1tVX-BJJ5tTU_Y4AzbCRuqv_8LzExQwo0jtrHNAtbmQ=w703-h938-no

It was fun but honestly I kept forgetting to take pics after I passed a certain landmark therefore only did two parks LOL.

OK after the one ride on Rise decided to head back to the resort because, well, I was tired, LOL. So hopped back on the boat back to Yacht Club.

AM-JKLVKHVx9NX5OaHwqRxNJqEToxvBEpwGyAux9U3On3ICF_e17bwUR7KTRHpjqeMp0g8rE87pdXcPYCd_VKLrCL76w5oFptDJbtfNoQ7Pp0gre5VqnxJO54bXDEcf1E2UZHYCRan5lE3j2h1NR7sWnXv6JXA=w703-h938-no

Back in the room, I was just lying down when I got a call from the front desk, they said a package had arrived for me. What? Another package?! Super curious, I headed down to the front desk. The people at the front desk were RAVING about what I had received. What was it?!?

OMG another giant box....of cupcakes!!!

AM-JKLWYgy3dk8HvCJyGEHvKcSvBwmEYg1fYg2ZCZFszf2fbyFt-nXwXperw_JGRfThq7P5E2hIHivJBlVZX6Z1PD9QMob9Px7_rw8fIOlH7ZOYdp3h_lcYEv7HzZV1ScM6e933wlx75yq84nkeGuG0KB2lmmw=w703-h938-no

MULAN CUPCAKES!!!

AM-JKLUkJrm9ZkZk3IlUcl_uEBq7bNJ4kG5vZz56zhgel08lzr8w16dct7oMZpSyGSJt-MNIoidt80uFmN2x9xa25g6TrT68mVSM5zpsYrM_amj1-ERLu-H_r9IKFC2LtO9ULHitHDzrCGPg_QCBZ31aImiJrw=w703-h937-no

OMG they were stunning!!

It was the most amazing cupcake bouquet! Mini cupcakes with the most amazing decorations and perfectly arranged in a flower pot. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen!!

AM-JKLVyeIAW5aeJovR43rGSm4TKoHVneRHmVqkJCfR0BFXdswvs2VtyNGfwgOy_5hiaIYxxt-opF6UuNrJLMy5Hmzwqsz-zaURCSYLkfcCSs0CJTi1hgXjahKIUXLfp5U1FzKzfFGpT4kCQQgdRvbbWoHk-zA=w703-h937-no

AM-JKLWSPoyLp4UYjpbJEFPOcZ76UbT3UBVquK0kmEcde1CXZviPdrtBo5Z_4EoM4rxsd6fsjh73UIkl4azuxcRbcjcOg4x0vVCSEut3gpA1DbbsnqIXKtG9NbcMA-LlZVPiLrxjAvcMWDsdas0fmdjDIsEZqQ=w703-h937-no

It is by a company called Waterside Bakes from the Ear From Each Other facebook group. My sister Chunkysis sent it over from my family, and they only had availability on our last day LOL. So I guess we have our work cut out for us to eat this! However I could not bear to eat this art!

AM-JKLXmBZsGufqIAavRbaSJFdNG6BIyoErZZBdCkMHvXDwbvfauTQTWn_Xkw0wxBaOF75AODjqjxmENPk5F8tm3u25BR8vGayIF2GavWiHJvJW6IVBqQQOLp40jS8-93AlZQguKiSvQTxQys0OZLHtiWDT41w=w703-h938-no
AM-JKLXD9wfXiYWJuwwN5escjhtD2ZN3wCFL04p8hfiYSQlts3VAIGvwjT79EM88wYS8O67hoJm9ZvPkPbjHRBip5mAH0SbwaX7rHGF22UN5M3olsGAvjoKZtkpZ7lfh5DWwcJYg81Gf8CudBciG5M1NUPRXvQ=w703-h938-no

#happychunky

Boy look at all these birthday surprises! Definitely the Chunkiest week! My sister really went all out organizing stuff for my birthday and she wasn't even here. Guess I'll have to go "EXTRA CHUNKY" on her birthday trip (hint: future TR title LOL)!!

I didn't want to waste these cupcakes so we packed a few of them to go and we headed into Epcot. I was so fully rejuvenated now LOL. We met our friend Jeff who is an EMT with Reedy Creek and works in the parks and just so happened to be working at Epcot that day. He is our Disney Cruise Line buddy so we talked to him about cruising and when we think it will come back (it came back recently). We gave him the cupcakes as I knew he'd enjoy them!

AM-JKLU2-NIuUy-HrgSZ8ouW7Lq_1SpMfCnq4zjNf5efUAUpQKHgMi_MqViIaxLpLPgesCT7mH7QEN3kynx2BnJ0t9bQ0ozTeDYrgjxnftLPfx9D03vcD5lpuwnEGlCgSdQCCxE-9iBc0Ssws_eokPCZBTtudA=w703-h937-no

I crossed another meal off the Garden Graze:

AM-JKLXhRaRML73eL6AsftyLR94g-2jdLGqfcX7H3DIyIXLS2BrDqjqwtla_7YJ_PhU5bo8_MXuHbqCbriYqI8moEEtDBK0VSdWkDu-dmci1WOHilrUW9Gh5kf2wfdqVBfO7eBtT9425-ITybsSmEYtOVTP6Jg=w703-h937-no

This was the Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib. It was pretty tasty, a little salty but the rice helped to soak up the sauce. Pretty cool that it was meatless, but I mean I could totally tell it wasn't meat though. :P

AM-JKLXqTS3WQHOAecRBu_PowGMuvbff9RUs5X-BAuokK2SZU-EbvRXL7gr8XtYNIYmJCvVLstJ_3hwDIXOLDg_6F3vQiG5jKTUfK68GIGOLy4wizAaB845pXcEwnyhIlbewdQLEiHP4TEiIA9KqGWlQwl0spA=w703-h937-no

Enjoyed it with this view!

(continued in next post)

Last edited:
Continuing our last full day...

Part 13: The Happy End

We stopped at Mexico to get...nachos!! And a margarita.

AM-JKLXhXOeLdwu7tyt7_6XiRj3jix9y5tIVe5LFjIOeJZsBgGaWIIWpdbUWLhriKaUnhp6ktj5RLSDqcIG0i5uK86fLSWPNTOUfoLM2DqtKyK0BBMWfU1uUM_9yi-jb1p78wN2uSCcNvAlOsdOTpucQfRX7cQ=w703-h937-no

Hoping the margarita makes eyebags go away...

AM-JKLXA7IVz9ArL23Gom5CB50m3_G7J3Wl_CmCcCldhmQJ8YZYIrg6W-ns4Ve2LKHNGDMpMpaCjFbilfLBsKd06wVVIbBNw3s05wAyuYVLcdq3fKutFv-wWH7w2mSy0VINAibiK2ulKPdAMOjOZIdujDljUZQ=w703-h938-no

(it did not)

The drink proved useful though when waiting in line to get into mexico as it was very hot!

AM-JKLWcr4ikbpq-86YpFdOmKeKY33RZZuyjItIhbnFUEcKCJvzTU-_Y_mOeLF9xaWdK1WPu40Uc_no48oZNRpPhxv-arpwQ8zafSsYuBQpDuG9J0loBSalcJw3KoYyzOf_iAJ6MzOUm15AM5NVGG_eJ6Sk22Q=w703-h938-no

Also at the side of the pavilion there are these very pretty orchids growing (for Flower and Garden)

AM-JKLXbGmMgvvb3hzVxKfKN0vq5y5BxxYUMGfvNjcPWy4byvYu9nOTofBrC60g8HqIHk7mpnSLX_PU-jN5cImvgfBCdjiej6pYfuXneBZPlshbuRXdUfTmSArUMtBSda_oY2gc0zZVgSO4RrstpePtJ7xkl7A=w703-h937-no
AM-JKLU7xQPnhjvyBDtlUMNzKiKa97-rF9hYzTHufq07J4ZzV5w3T7hTFmgZoPv7lmzsE5_Ck2wjkdQrHXKnP2XRHb-t3v-f_E7BiCXvqulspl6PR4zjZhTVjWgKzNhpdS6-O-hrEpQKfU2h5Jex1BgWXXgj7Q=w703-h937-no

Finally we were in and we went to ride the Three Caballeros and cooled off inside.

AM-JKLUgXnpQRlVNjEPmHdmVp67vyeLoGgPKJVgYsIHWmaNwRwQ7jHjRC5CLaEEauvNVbN7PSMLTLDrlhKztXsOE-9os2xRNYdXQBWWzvA1lWeXi98uEE5X2zUOQXq4r4f6RRRe1Wh86ffCj5lkN-PnagIlEnw=w703-h937-no

After Mexico we headed towards Future World. I enjoyed the lovely scenery during one of my favorite times at Epcot!

AM-JKLUPWUKdoFz4T6xSOlA1DPHaV0y9edhIxazABaC-LJYNgXCC0GNibck8NSt4_IohWaajWPhWU2NZ_JPcxF2Hjf-ukeCUypd-pG29ZPo7Fo4cOCre6KAY2la_GWKTTemI66kKwKWlzEMFZrXX75m43LtCAQ=w703-h937-no
AM-JKLVlDLqVpKD8_dqTQlH9jTHdGSktHbhmRlyR2hdG7Z_kwncZncIvG0G8H2j3WCbViBi3XUPxc5GLvchmItoEb4Y9TeZ6u7_H-E_lmybO2IMMcZSuMOoyMEZP7AZ7O4-9jMQNq45Um-qF6DMTBtrvJxM1Rg=w703-h937-no

And ran into this fuzzy fellow - so cute!!!!!

AM-JKLVb5c4mo4BUmmeo0uTFvYL2V-b8kMS29ddX3ypXfLjyEMSElZmZIBuCPm54S7Q9Us_Hvac7r-YSLUnS4y3g8c6cOPqtawPdasKEUT0fxBRGPrh02NR5PUYJ6frtDw1j9VUUVHsKMDf-eBt_D52WXoYlGw=w703-h938-no
AM-JKLULWnfVEP8ylCKov5YICTlKOfEs7Lta4L-uiSZr023BtRt-UJ5Ucv-D-dZcaPATURJHwQnBnBPb2fLl2itYZkbIgTNLwfo4puobSA2C764A7rpIq6sYdQZ4KzFiAb09_rYnysBjMZgJQWFkqRP4oAU_vg=w703-h938-no

My first time running into Pooh! I always miss him!

Got a few photopass pics

AM-JKLUdSis-2oIVbRAWw5J25pB6pp7gAan-yBmRIjqVuMEGpsgPhr8i_yuMJMyybx2QuoJLVbSG927VkbW7Dxxk7ZJomu2YB3eiRD74NPccJH4haCGpDz0vUzUViIKk2A_G-ZPBBVBPfmcKSjNKWIRbZpKIfA=w625-h937-no
AM-JKLXPEEcVJri5d-arNprvbJYnA8bxZyWzBHvDmAPeFX4TAYiKzmKrOWVToEWa417ntD0FgwqDq3c4aMM0VPUOcFuhtXfviA3v9QO3Ghc64tCYw_6CIRtfZ8jp_pLEZnglaUJq9lqI8s1eBITSSyv7EFKHJA=w625-h937-no

And hung out at the DVC lounge for a refresh

AM-JKLU-A-6xCsdw-CivwpqR41nVmj0_CBvWvbvkZcaz5C50i-dFhbMdND_sqaswImH0t5A2aXchbjFsvewdfuZNujRh0uvTTqDE4xUa4qSMNL5iXM--rVTdWFNUN9ISwKZFZtDaPaXSRWFagRgFVwms_hyTqg=w703-h937-no

And a last ride through the Land where we got the front row yay!

AM-JKLXtIYSFOL4Bh4MDs6sle4sl8gVFp6acM1C_6GInuatyd8j5El289-6ar_KTTHDxs-ufiTRPOcei7x2_YAOshOq49AfBFKUlRhkPUDvkCf0rbj6-Ou5Z4NqEyl_JHECTFnE9dy8mQIh1g_tehhZ0Q8GNkA=w1250-h937-no

AM-JKLXR1IXL0feES9Y41T2px1bAyvY6ApLsOGKyXnPMxLkliDUISznQrkcxtseRXH2br2A42-6bxeyljWHQpYPUwVWQwgYobf2VK0GWGdd9OQYOQoGkfTCsg22KEOahrEzE7nFkuyhtt__Cc_LSRK9cOyx7xg=w703-h937-no

And hung with my manatee friends

AM-JKLX_CniyPjqtQVxwrBFNrt_0BOIc5OS4-ag8AqG7cMP5keccEW3nyQ3SRzJ1OuVcMRUNh6JOwDi9Mq3cO5LXnOWSmVrdQyR61lxUo9ETysJAGzDy1rkt1uEwqcwAjIlKHP--Hh_yS5Noz8giw4TRrYTPWg=w703-h938-no

We bid goodbye to Epcot as we headed to dinner

AM-JKLWiUSLv2q8wgeoy7zNx3mZaXO-MCqKqvS-OhF8Wb5jE3gBNvEDhpW3tXkKLuRqxHJRiuHKdY0RD7q4XQM25A3ikFIBPJAD2lx7-79VzhjPqfEj26x6JM2GM35U8TObJOHNQ7ymcvGtFVWeGHg-IjufmGQ=w1250-h937-no

At AKL!!

AM-JKLWM1gjlDo0qK4TPqS9srEajrKWGyMAoctjX2_OVkKzbz1pmV9mrTsOFfSWP6J5blE85YtBouD9j88Ign1Qv76thnFw5Y6oj0uk6A8fy8xRPNOehSQCLVYHs1chjP54QfQ6Hu_Y27cDIWQdv0iHpZcxS1g=w703-h937-no

We met up with @paradesintherain for dinner at one of our favorites, Sanaa!

First up, bread service!

AM-JKLWCubj_OQTmHFBfpVcdMrK0vNBPbH9djYKGxy70JYMfH9bRe9IJ9PN51qzhc8JK7O7PnDx6bVdpOrxd8pbGYwD71xYvqQA1fMmGjc72B-RJePrQcXh5mP-ziSafuvOhsPXW0FysEj7UxxStlFcTmVuKdQ=w703-h937-no

And Kara and I had mojitos. Mine had African Star rum but I don't think it's worth the upcharge.

AM-JKLUShrcQsGQTLCFcWNuAuOEQfLp_NBInHWerP8ZaEDC_6W-01Rpgx0vckjvxXt3OMgcG1Pqys6rN4wOfQiRHXwdZ9id2Y-nW7_qgFFotCVNNIE-entwLE4L4uTdCpcFtxAXYko6WOvzs6o-jZEJPukI53A=w703-h937-no

So Steve got the extra 10th sauce, which is a super spicy sambal type sauce. He liked it!

AM-JKLXfEoyYeCI8IkZyPKlMCv5bNILiWQ3uC1HFGGXmUeVG57NORdbIlgoFg56SZokIRmUVFLf2A47Qc4dl_QfVi5yXV41tDroliygVcXYbEg1lCWLL54fjjnZHDgVq16feLtcV_toO_O5jBC--TH9NK2orDA=w703-h937-no

We all got the Potjie Inspired. I got the chickpeas and the short rib. Steve got the chicken and the coconut veggies. It was all so good!

AM-JKLXr_jdcOVRf3HFB1gs0IdpEGAoVVOtAfW_pnTe3erC8QdtHONnI56yzeoxwWf5utEaUJCXNtXzOcfo2OXevFrBtduVf8ktyZVhz0rPLKjs66LCfqhp3RkS1ALzlpylObVmLxoopw7iuUWW5yyWG5ECZsQ=w703-h937-no
AM-JKLVU3cfZra2NamdNCM8obvncX-Dq-KAQqYYSGeUs2MnCle97y63igRii6WYThD884WfiLYxqNDSnOvYebT1k3CZp9lIGi5IvYUQ5hpKmGTk54eZY7L10jvGo_dGwqbH0JwXI0hmPy4a_sBfVACvJw5XTTw=w703-h937-no

And double birthday desserts for Kara and I!

AM-JKLXgMR3lRx3py2iTyGM2-tCCfLf75YS_i_iOoghVB0Fzd5TXbR4DOn1t_2kRRyp6_GLWhER3lXOCa7dJJ6IY8BvuYrd-V9-Z62RmGYY_TrsbKHLkoUmOU7fMSvDqMUZgRxbMhZA7z5tIc9OOmkIioos-SQ=w703-h937-no

What a great last meal! I'm glad we didn't have a big lunch and just grazed a bit at Epcot. You need to go to Sanaa hangry!

Since we were all at Yacht Club we Ubered back to the resort and stopped at Martha's Vineyard for a nightcap. We brought the cupcakes down and begged Kara to eat some with us lol. We gave the remainder to our favorite server David LOL.

Here's Kara and I showing off our new birthday loungeflys. I love it!!

AM-JKLWpoVRNih9XSC81FanDuHhYRWoGJypSeUkGFJUQnCu1RKgoPuQndGI0R0Y7oG9oZIQL_wkp5KE_d9to9kdZkb08jfC7eyV3R79rTwC2E_OhDltHyU3BHbjTqqNfHkUC8Nhey2euUQogRcKnlAmC8MCESw=w703-h937-no

It really was a great last day, no matter how tired I get at the end of a trip it is all worth it!!

The next day we just packed up and I ran into Epcot as it opened to get food.

AM-JKLVnKqvsWFqozL4km9OY69olYSmnh3EaNiNCq3AcDieqCnSzESvWMI7eBxUY1Kwv_rdLOZ6-uy55pCnPTYQKO93iIciPUhQKFEeGeez-ELMc7JkDKtMOB77_0ZcIi1iuTWI56hab3MAP_vLUkwjDaBOY8Q=w703-h938-no

I headed to Morrocco to try the shakshuka. It was really good! It is egg poached in a savory stew of tomato and peppers. So good. It started to rain a little LOL but hey, when the food calls you...

AM-JKLV4BcabTzyK7Yqe-RZbBpSVLqp4hmmLegp8AbWpQ5vdbpoeHLgZD5HFuvmdGnw-43q_LH5FG9Rm8OeY0tQg4tqJJGXEo9JyV4gU9lZqoYZip-NVabDk3mWVWA0cCIN9XTNuTxsNSirnCqM73s9ZhCzcpw=w1250-h937-no

And I couldn't leave without some...frushi! Although the novelty has worn off over the years, it has become tradition to get it at least once on every flower and garden trip.

AM-JKLXvalGbZooGcO9uCPZs3VBx7IW0HsREujruXOaG7EHWGqZIqdJwIdPYu3r4XDiltDlahWKPuAJRnHoTTTEfMmaKi7lpo4JhoM6wdjtrFpAc33dkIr2iTVyGkEXy82m48TdGW5q7PWomvJ1gQ3mYMQiGtg=w703-h937-no

I stopped into Les Halles in France and grabbed a ham and cheese sandwich to go. The line was not crazy long which was good as I was in a rush. What's nice is that they gave me the sandwich to-go in a big box, and the box came into good use as I stopped at Yorkshire County to grab a fish n chips to go! I placed it in the box and brought it back with me to Yacht Club. Steve and I had a feast sitting outside the quick service LOL.

On the way in I said bye to David at Martha's Vineyard.

AM-JKLVc03LVG2kcaFLj5ZkoXyRwCwl5O-d1DHsSHzdDwcvdWP1Lufezb2ePO656PbSsFXkYOw2aPZAi_Ec7tKgrjt32hFNfs2TzCClIglJR85o2LGuFeFAR2gNDXHx7v75ixCI3TyygkSN_zjvs4bVm-PM-6w=w703-h938-no

And then it was back on ME to the airport.

AM-JKLVdzyzoJwo8ebbYlIr1r6A2Z9CW7fntOIC3jjEZMuECp22UVubXEwBcfT4OYsbRONxSwgD2xmEQgrJuEMmf71yN0PjW64xIg_dWJg88kP-UFqtbpvnNgaS_rkr_NEtpWiH6Rw6eycv3FJHyEg_XFBla1w=w703-h938-no

Boy do I look pooped! LOL But it was an amazing trip. Every Disney trip is!

One of our last few times in first class:

AM-JKLVEQJ5LRP6c5CgztMZ0kytXu0vBY7g9BcJZzq4zmRi6y7uDEPGJW9H2I5HMGzZXfy10ezKnMqJiTSTLSjJqx7mP1eDH6p60R3hWa1Zv2ANbtLJJDy-9jdxKkmXGXIdCIhEdeH9LkoyCsgFu62Q5oIYrKA=w703-h937-no

I am now slumming it in Premium Economy lol. Although I did upgrade us for a few legs here and there when the price wasn't too outrageous.

And then it was back to reality in cold New Jersey.

AM-JKLUKjL5Bs7nO1J8wejH3sh5q-Y8PBRKgw49yXuNY3-am1lRZFy6G9XomvWZawVU2ln_LYA2P8WO4zULJQGjiPQykP4ETc0W83J6767bYmxXWlTjf7rSAoGqzZs29ZKZ7sZzduq8Ow6Lp1UpvbdlkR_0FqA=w703-h938-no

I had a fantastic most amazing birthday trip to Disney!! Thanks for following along and sorry for the delays. I promise to do better with my next TR...coming up soon, Chunkysis's EXTRA CHUNKY Big 4-0 Birthday Trip!!!

AM-JKLW4j16Mzxb6FVColAmRTPtywwKG5PsEWZQ8akXWAhhFUYVzrtuUwtyvupAalA6AZhBzAePD_-gNJfBWXhoHU7gbjbqQGX3pZvYJlyLYDJIYa6SOjjCCN-n43Bcm9K4b9UzZq8fJfRzqBAtt-8gRBVrvUA=w1406-h937-no

AM-JKLVoYMeHXH4g4jUR_uy6m2UToKNZ8NlUHwsympQLtt7y8_hFamnX5PGeYI3nHZvQcPthUDMK-H8iQRKY_zxRiJTAzQ1D0m3QQUiyay87ZkQw3fXUyreUKMue9Ns4WwN7DXRD7sxYm2sEtX-l0YNlCBcVFA=w625-h937-no

THE END

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter