SOCAL Citypass need to upgrade from 3 day hopper to 4 day hopper

messej01

Earning My Ears
Hi, my husband and I have pre purchased the SOCAL City Pass and will visiting Universal Studio and Sea World, but he is really disappointed that Space Mountain is closing for maintenance the day before our 1st planned day at Disneyland. We can arrive earlier on the Sunday (7th September) when Space Mountain is still operating but I still want 3 full days at the parks. Can anyone tell me if we can upgrade to a 4 day hopper and the approximate cost? Many thanks

Here is the info from the Citypass Site:

Upgrade your 3-Day Park Hopper®: The 3 Day Park Hopper® ticket must be upgraded before the completion of your third visit to the Disneyland® Resort. You must purchase your upgrade at Disneyland® Park. For 2014 Southern California CityPASS cards purchased prior to June 17, a credit of $260 for Ages 10+ and $244 for Ages 3-9 will be applied toward another ticket of equal or greater value. For 2014 Southern California CityPASS cards purchased June 17 or later, a credit of $265 for Ages 10+ and $254 for Ages 3-9 will be applied toward another ticket of equal or greater value.

The 4 day hopper on the Disneyland site is $289, so the upgrade should be around $24-$29 per adult ticket, depending on when you bought them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter