Soarin' FP+ after Garden Grill

sarahothomas

Mouseketeer
Quick question/bit of advice needed -
We have a 5:15pm dinner at Garden Grill on our arrival day (July 2019), our first time eating there. What time slot would you recommend getting a FP+ for Soarin? I was thinking 6:00ish because we would have until 7:00 to scan in, but not sure if I should plan for our dinner at Garden Grill to take longer and maybe move out the FP+ window to 6:30ish. I would prefer to not sit around too long after finishing dinner and be able to hop right on Soarin' if possible. We are a party of 7 (6 adults + 1 child).

Thanks in advance!

6 should be fine. Garden Grill is probably the fastest character meal I've ever done and there aren't trips to the buffet to deal with.

6 should be a good time. Most character meals are about 90 minutes. If yours is that long, you're still within the window.

Its an unwritten rule that you can scan in up to 5 minutes early and up to 15 minutes late. Within those timeframes, you'll still turn green to the CM once you scan in.

My only concern would be if you're seated late, then it could delay everything. We've had to wait a good 15 minutes or so to be seated at Garden Grill in the past. I would recommend checking in early for your ADR if you can, just to make sure you're not rushing through dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter