Soarin’ Over California orange smell

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
Did the orange smell return with Soarin’ Over California? I had family who went in April 2016 (a couple months before it switched to Soarin’ Around the World) and were disappointed that the orange smell wasn’t there.

It's back and it's awesome. We regularly visit Disney World each year and I've missed the old Soarin so much since they replaced it. We took our first ever trip to Disneyland a couple of weeks ago and couldn't believe our luck; the original was back for a limited time. We rode it a couple of times and it all came back to me. If it was up to me, I'd probably have ridden that thing ten times in a row and still want more.

The Orange smell and the pine smell are both back. Maybe just me, but I found the high-speed footage over night time LA to be jerky and disorienting.

I was hoping it would still be there in September. That's when we are going. Thank you,

I always giggled that the orange scent was more like orangey pine sol because the pine scent was always so strong. I love that the original is extended all summer and hope it will still be there in August, because I miss my orange pine smells! :)

I was hoping it would still be there in September. That's when we are going. Thank you,
I always giggled that the orange scent was more like orangey pine sol because the pine scent was always so strong. I love that the original is extended all summer and hope it will still be there in August, because I miss my orange pine smells! :)
It will be there through August 31st

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter