Soap?

Sarangel

<font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<
Can anyone tell me whether we need to buy dishwasher soap for a 2br @ BWV? I was going over my grocery list & realized we didn't have any, but couldn't find anything about whether there was any provided with the room. There will be 6 of us for a week & we plan to eat in the room a fair amount.

Thanks.

Sarangel

serraangel.jpg

V

You'll get enough to do one or two loads. Same with the dish soap, sugar, coffee, etc. They give you just enough to get you started then you're on your own!! :)

Have a good trip!!!

Linda
Poly -'76,'78,'82,'85,'89
'90,'93,'95,'98,'99
DVC/BWV - 8/00, 07/01

"I won't grow up, I won't grow up"

They will replace the DW soap when it runs out.
They treat it like the TP, so just call housekeeping when you need more. Anita.

Stayed 4 nights at VWL the first of Jan. There were 4 packages of dishwasher soap, 1 box of Tide for washing mach. and soap at both sinks, in shower, and tub. We were told to bring extra soap because they did not supply enough. We were pleasantly surpised to find so much stuff! :)

We've been able to have DW soap replaced when we ran low so i would guess it's not much of a hassle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter