So

I used to like it, haven't had it in at least 10 years. Like most things it probably isn't as good as it used to be.

I liked it when I was younger But the last few time I had iit was just OK soI haven’t eating it in years. We have a lot of better fried chicken places nearby now. My favourite now is Korean Fried chicken places. We also go to another local place as they have a gluten free batter for DH.

I love their pot pie and their chicken sandwich. I always feel sick after eating their regular fried chicken.

KFC is okay, better than Chick Fil A. But not a big chicken fan, although my wife loves it and insists on one chicken meal a week. I got REALLY tired of chicken during the 1973 beef boycott. Seems like every meal my mom made was chicken then. Never recovered.

Nashville Hot Chicken tenders use to be fantastic. Nearly everywhere has gone completely downhill over the past few years. Add up the 3 chicken tenders now and they don't equal the size of an actual chicken tender.

I love it, but only eat it every couple of years. I just had it most recently on Sunday, it was delicious.

It's not at all a good decision but the last time I had an extra crispy piece a few years back it was delicious so no idea what it's like now. I'm pretty sure the last time I had it was the day we arrived at Disney in 2016, we picked it up somewhere between the airport and hotel.

I like the original recipe, the coleslaw and the mac & cheese. Other than that I can take it or leave it.

We haven’t had KFC in years. Not that we do fast food much anyway but if we are getting chicken then we usually get Lee’s Famous Recipe. So good!

40-50 years ago, yes. Now, the chicken is greasy and rubbery. The mashed potatoes are some sort of congealed mass. The biscuits are old and dry.

When you go to a KFC store, you can tell that the employees simply don't care. They don't care about the quality of the food or the service to the customers.

Chik-Fil-A is kicking KFC's butt, and they're closed on Sundays.

I used to love it when I was young. I still liked it when I got older,,until I got food poisoning from it while on vacation in CA. Spending 3 days in the hotel room being sick, wasn't much fun, and I missed a lot of my vacation. That was in 1996 and I haven't touching KFC since then

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter