So.....who's been to Club 33?

SilverCeladon

Mouseketeer
And if you have do you have pics? I just found out that my best friend has been and I was so intrigued!

Thanks so much! How lucky you were to gave gone! One day I hope to visit there but I doubt it! I'll just live through the people here who have gone! :)

My friends took DH and me to Club 33 to celebrate my 40th birthday, and then we went another time to celebrate a friend's birthday. It was a real treat, and we are talking about maybe going again this year. Since we're AP holders, it almost doesn't make sense to go since part of your cost reflects entrance to the parks (which we already have), but we just consider it a splurge and let ourselves enjoy the moment! :grouphug:

SilverCeladon said:
Thanks so much! How lucky you were to gave gone! One day I hope to visit there but I doubt it! I'll just live through the people here who have gone! :)
This is exactly what I thought until 4 months ago! You just never know when Pixie Dust will come your way! pixiedust:

disneegrl4eva said:
Angie, I love your quote about the baker boy...thats nice :lovestruc
Thank you. You must have seen Cinderella II. Most people don't get it, but if you've seen that one you know. My DGS16 made picture and quote for me.

MrsMork said:
Thank you. You must have seen Cinderella II. Most people don't get it, but if you've seen that one you know. My DGS16 made picture and quote for me.

oh yes I did see it..your dgs did a good job :thumbsup2

I went for the first time three years ago for my birthday. I had a new person sitting by me at work and she had a friend who could get me in through his work. She found out how much I loved Disney and mentioned her friend had a connection through work and offered to set it up! It was fabulous!

Now, three years later I'll be dining there again in five days!! This new co-worker became a good friend and she's going with me as well (with a couple of other friends, Girls Go Disney!). I discovered that our sister company had a corporate membership and after some detective work of who the contact was, I called her up. The woman was so nice and friendly and said it wouldn't at all be a problem for us to go.

I'm happy that this time I could bring my friend who originally got me in as she has never been there before. She grew up going to Disneyland, but hasn't been in 18 years so it's going to be so much fun taking her and seeing her reactions to everything that's new (and the old stuff too!).

So as others have said, you never know when you might get in!

My brother, sister-in-law, husband and I had a wonderful time eating at the Club last night...stayed there for three hours having their five course dinner. It was quite yummy. :thumbsup2

I would post pictures, but I don't think I have the capability to do so. I tried posting pictures of their food from a previous visit in a different thread, but I couldn't figure out how to do it...sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter