So who watched The Falcon and The Winter Soldier?

I enjoy most of the Tv series. I've been watching reactions to the various series. I am thinking about just binging a bunch of them again. I do like the Falcon and the Winter Soldier. I think that the main villian was the weakest. But I love both Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan. And enjoyed it despite some faults. I think also it suffered due to coming right After Wandavision.. Ms. Marvel was my favorite of all the Series.

I also have to put Moon Knight Near the top of my list.

Last edited:
After I finished watching Ms. Marvel last week I began watching Falcon And The Winter Soldier this morning and I was amazed with the beginning episode and Anthony Mackie is flawless as Falcon/Sam Wilson and I was surprised to see Bucky Barnes in this show because Bucky is one of my newest Marvel crushes and Sebastian Stan plays him to perfection and it was cool to see Captain America be mentioned a lot because Steve Rogers was such a hero and Falcon is a great guy to become the new Captain America in Steve's honor. I liked also that Sam loves Cajun food especially fish and that he's trying to help his sister and brother in law save their business and that is truly heroic indeed. I do hope that this series gets a second season because it's great

There are no plans for a second season but there are plans for a film, Captain America 4.

Last edited:
I saw the finale of Falcon And The Winter Soldier this morning and it reminded me of a cross between the movie Air Force One CBS's old series The Unit and the series Person Of Interest and I think Marvel took inspiration for the beginning scene of the finale from Air Force One for Falcon And The Winter Soldier's finale. I also saw a scene in the finale that reminded me very much of Beauty And The Beast where Belle finds The Beast wounded but in Falcon's case it was Karli and you could tell that Marvel also took inspiration from Beauty And The Beast because the sad scene when Karli was dying reminded me of when Belle rushed to The Beast's side and tried to save him. But it was a cool ending scene at the end of the finale of Falcon And The Winter Solider when Sam's sister's business was saved with a party to celebrate a job well done. Too bad Season 2 won't be made for this show but with Captain America 4 in development I think it will give us a guess what the new Captain America movie will be about. And I'm glad to see that Bucky and Sam still remained friends. But I do hope Sebastian Stan does more movies about Bucky Barnes because not only does he play the role so well Sebastian makes Bucky cute and tough

When I was listening to music something that made me surprised that Marvel should've used in Falcon And The Winter Soldier because it would've been a wonderful song to use as Bucky's anthem in the show is the Bobby Vinton song Mr. Lonely because when you listen to the lyrics of Mr. Lonely the song is about a soldier being lonely without his friend and when I heard it the song described Bucky Barnes perfectly. It would've been great to be used in Falcon And The Winter Soldier. I wonder why Disney+ chose not to have Season 2 of Falcon And The Winter Soldier and had Marvel focus on developing Captain America 4? Because it's a great series and needed more episodes and even my mom wants to watch Falcon And The Winter Soldier herself sometime

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter