So, Who Is Going, and Did You Go on the 1st One?

Went on the first. Rebooked for the second but I know for sure I won't be going. CM recommended I use it as a "placeholder" so that's what we did. Gonna wait and hopefully get onboard the new ship in 2011. So if you guys book up, Tracy might wanna let me know so I can switch to another date and free up the space. Huh, I didn't think about that at the time.

We were on the first and I rebooked on board for the second one - I don't think I'm bringing the husband or baby on the second and bringing my teen depends on if the other teens are going.

If all goes well for us and we go, my DD will be there, she will be just 17. It will be just us, so I will be alone too, as I am sure they will have plenty to do without us LOL.

Just found the podcast a few weeks before the first cruise - so I missed that one!:mad:

Will be going on the 2nd, but not sure who'll be with me...:rolleyes1

Susan and I cruised 1.0, rebooked for 2.0 WHILST on board as well!! :banana::banana:

I went on the first one & am rebooked for the 2010 Podcast Cruise. :wave:

Right now my kids are booked with me, so there will be three in our party.

Repeat Podcast Cruisers
parrotheadlois & DUHgreg
dis2cruise
ADP
froggy5657
experiment_627
dpuck1998
Emiel
UrsulasShadow
wildeoscar
DisneyKevin (we weren't sure - glad you confirmed ;) )
kab407
Launchpad11B
crazydisneyman
TheBeadPirate
jeanigor
KimStaR
L.E. Ott
ragtopday
Dodie
tmli
zulemara
tickledtink33
klam_chowder

Hey! Don't forget & Cocowum. :teeth:

We were on the first and I rebooked on board for the second one - I don't think I'm bringing the husband or baby on the second and bringing my teen depends on if the other teens are going.

Stacy, Jennie needs Morgan to be there! Jennie said she's soooo much fun! :goodvibes

I went on the first one & am rebooked for the 2010 Podcast Cruise. :wave:

Right now my kids are booked with me, so there will be three in our party.

Repeat Podcast Cruisers
parrotheadlois & DUHgreg
dis2cruise
ADP
froggy5657
experiment_627
dpuck1998
Emiel
UrsulasShadow
wildeoscar
DisneyKevin (we weren't sure - glad you confirmed ;) )
kab407
Launchpad11B
crazydisneyman
TheBeadPirate
jeanigor
KimStaR
L.E. Ott
ragtopday
Dodie
tmli
zulemara
tickledtink33
klam_chowder

Don't forget me!! I rebooked too!! :cool1:

We rebooked while onboard! DD will be 17, and DS will be 15. Whether we actually go or not will depend on their school schedules -- but we figured we better get something in place just in case. :thumbsup2

Andrea,
Did you and your DH do the "Keys to the Kingdom" tour the day before the cruise? I heard you tell the guide about going on the cruise the next day, I was the "memory guy" (Adam with the red shirt) After reading how muchfun everyone had, we put in our request and plan to go in 2010. WoooHooo

Now I will feel really stupid if this is not the same Andrea, but I am almost certain your DH name was Vinny.

Yes - that was us!! Also Michele (exwdwcm) was on that tour w/her parents. (Her mother was the lady in the wheelchair), and they came on the cruise as well...We definatley did have fun, and we're rebooked for next year.
It's great to see that you booked as well - you won't regret it!

Andrea, I'm sure meeting all the DH's who were cruising but not Disnuts had an impact on him, Vinny included :thumbsup2

So are you guys going to bring along your girls for the next one? ;)

cheers,
:flower3:

I think once everyone (disers and nondisers alike) got into that enviornment, you couldn't help but feel more into it, and feel like you were just cruising with a bunch of friends. Where ever you went there was someone you knew or could talk to. I also think my dh was surprised as to how funny and outgoing this group was - what did he think we were??? Sticks in the mud????

Yes, we are bringing the girls along this time, although I have a feeling we won't see them much as they will want to be in the kids program.

MaryJo - you can officially put us on this list - we rebooked while on board last week

Yes - that was us!! Also Michele (exwdwcm) was on that tour w/her parents. (Her mother was the lady in the wheelchair), and they came on the cruise as well...We definatley did have fun, and we're rebooked for next year.
It's great to see that you booked as well - you won't regret it!

Yes I remember Michele. Assuming Michele comes on the 2010 cruise, I guess we will at least recognize 3 people on this cruise. :laughing: We are really looking forward to it.:cool1: We have no kids(don't plan on any), so I guess you can call us Disney Freaks, as we go to WDW every chance we get and love everything Disney. So now it's time to spoil ourselves with a Disney Cruise, and on top of that the DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise. :woohoo:

Val & I rebooked whilst on board.

I didn't go on the first one but I'm going to go and take my son (he'll be 4 at the time) on the next one!

I am really trying to go !! we'll see!! No I didn't get to go on the first:( I have a september WDW trip then I'll start saving after that for 2010 so hopefully I will make it this time!!! I'm praying to the dis gods :worship:for help though!

I am planning on going on DPC 2.0 unable to go the first time due to work related issues. I will be a first time cruiser.

Always wanted to do Disney at Christmas time, so this seems like a good excuse to make my Disney Christmas dreams come true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter