So which DVC villas DO have the bath amenities on the wall?

I would pay a few more points a night for this.

We discussed this back when this was first announced. Sadly for under 10 bucks you can buy the key online to open these despensers. It’s a pretty universal one.

Really, isn't a much cheaper option just bringing your own shampoo, conditioner, and body wash?
Or paying someone on instacart to deliver some to the resort? On a case by case basis, people who care enough can just spend the $16, or less, to have their own stash delivered.

So now I don't have to pay the extra fee to have a second set of shampoo/conditioner/body wash if there are dispensers? Heck, I could even fill an empty water bottle to my hearts content to take home. <--- that was a joke.

I watched last week a shocking documentary about single use plastics and plastic recycling in the UK. Recycling centers actually select only some types of plastics they can process and send the rest to third world countries to be "recycled". Some local authorities just send out everything they get. Then those huge amount of plastics most of the time end in landfill or even worst. The journalist went to Malesia were he found huge amount of plastics just dumped in a random field under the sun, ready to pollute the environment when the next flood came. He could identify plastics from UK brands of supermarkets and even recycling bags from UK local authorities. It was really appalling.
ANd unfortunately it's not just the UK doing this, most so called "developed countries" do that as well.
It is revealing: sadly recycling is not enough. We all have to commit to reduce the amount of plastic we use in the first place. So dispensers are very welcome and if you don't like them just bring your own products from home.

Just returned from a split stay at Vero Beach and SSR (Congress Park). Vero room in Building 15 had them, SSR room did not.

Just returned from a split stay at Vero Beach and SSR (Congress Park). Vero room in Building 15 had them, SSR room did not.
Over the weekend, our son had them in Grandstand one bedroom.

VGF on 6/29 had individual. SSR Carousel section had individual and had disposable dishes in the studios. AK Kidani on 7/3-7/4, 5th floor in Pumba section had the dispensers and had real dishes in the studio.

Dispensers at Jambo in March were coming off the wall... every time you tried to pump, the darn things came loose. Called housekeeping several times to fix and either they didn't ever come or it just wouldn't stay... very cheaply constructed. :rolleyes:

SSR Paddocks in May had the individual bottles... thank goodness! :goodvibes

Last week BCV had the little bottles, but AKV Jambo And SSR both had the wall dispensers, which were broken in one room.

Bolder Ridge had the sample size toiletries back in May. I love the peppermint foot lotion.

Dispensers at Jambo in March were coming off the wall... every time you tried to pump, the darn things came loose. Called housekeeping several times to fix and either they didn't ever come or it just wouldn't stay... very cheaply constructed. :rolleyes:

SSR Paddocks in May had the individual bottles... thank goodness! :goodvibes

Must’ve done the trick, the dispenser’s wire holder was firmly secured in our value studio @. Jambo last week

I only used the “lick” as an example of how perverse people can be. I’m not worried about people licking liquid, obviously. I am concerned about what people may put in the dispensers “in the name of fun”.

How do you know small, unsealed bottles of bath products haven't been tampered with?

Stayed at okw and Bwv last month and had individual products. My friend is there now and stayed at BLT and had individual products, then moved to AK kidani and have wall mounted products.

These bug me far more than they probably ought to. All I keep thinking is a gym type communal shower and I never think of those as kept extremely clean nor hygienic. I’d like to at least have the illusion that my hotel room shower/bathroom is better but this keeps taking me back to gym shower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter