So when is the best deals at Bath and Body Works online?

i keep getting inundated with them since i'm on their email list but i'm fully stocked up. always remember though to try stacking offers on their website. i've gotten what amounts to their bogo product offers to work in conjunction with free shipping and percentage off codes not always but frequently.

The Black Friday deals are a joke. Waiting for the candle sale, thinking early December?

I think the candle sale is next Saturday.
My dd went to our BBW tonight and did the buy3, get3 then used $10 off $30 coupon and a free item coupon.

I think the black friday deals are probably the best. The buy 3 get 3 free is for any item in the store.

I am waiting for the 8.95 candle sale which is next Saturday. I was thinking that the candles are now 12.95 so if you buy 3 you get 3 free and with the 10.00 coupon each candle is less than $5 each. Good deal if you need more than one.

I was thinking that the candles are now 12.95 so if you buy 3 you get 3 free and with the 10.00 coupon each candle is less than $5 each. Good deal if you need more than one.

The 3/3 promotion was only for yesterday, and the candles were $24.95. Today they are 12.95, but the 3/3 promo is over.

Was yesterday the only day you could stack coupons in-store?
You can always stack the coupons that come together. They send you 3 coupons that are attached to each other and you can use all of them on the same purchase.

What items are you interested in?

For handsoaps and wallflowers, the last few years they had the best deals before Black Friday. This year they had a day on which each of them were $2.50 each, though I believe they limited it to 15 units.

Sometimes with a sales price and $10 off $30 coupon you can even do a little better than that. But you have to watch the shipping too.

Can you use a coupon during the candle sale? I have one that I held on to but didn't know if you could combine both deals.

The 3/3 promotion was only for yesterday, and the candles were $24.95. Today they are 12.95, but the 3/3 promo is over.

Wow I thought the candles have been 12.95, didn't realize they were back to the original price.

I stayed out of that store yesterday as I bought 15 of the hand soap when it was 2.50. I am waiting for Dec 1 to get a candle. I'm also hoping they have the small hand lotions on sale like they did last year, they make nice gifts throughout the year.

Did they get rid of the peppermint candle? I went to their website and all I see is "twisted peppermint" or flavor peppermints like brownie or marshmallow. What happened to just plain peppermint? I haven't been to an actual store in months, has anyone been there recently and seen just plain peppermint?

Never get any like that
Next time you go into a store make sure they have all your info. We always got coupons around the holidays because my husband would buy me lotion every year. Recently we have been getting 2 sets of coupons, one for him and one for me. In October I got a set with a coupon for one free item. I was able to get my friend a fall 3 wick candle for free and bought a beautiful holder with a good discount. I think I paid $12 total. I think she was shocked because we only buy each other small gifts.

So anyway, you don't have to be a frequent customer, but I would ask a salesperson how to increase your chances.

Did they get rid of the peppermint candle? I went to their website and all I see is "twisted peppermint" or flavor peppermints like brownie or marshmallow. What happened to just plain peppermint? I haven't been to an actual store in months, has anyone been there recently and seen just plain peppermint?
I love the crushed candy cane. I am using that this holiday season.

Next time you go into a store make sure they have all your info. We always got coupons around the holidays because my husband would buy me lotion every year. Recently we have been getting 2 sets of coupons, one for him and one for me. In October I got a set with a coupon for one free item. I was able to get my friend a fall 3 wick candle for free and bought a beautiful holder with a good discount. I think I paid $12 total. I think she was shocked because we only buy each other small gifts.

So anyway, you don't have to be a frequent customer, but I would ask a salesperson how to increase your chances.
They have it all. Phone number, emails, everything. I think it might be the market I am in. Plus, if they know I am going to buy anyway, why send me coupons? I just use the ones I get in my different email accounts. Never had any mailed to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter