So... what's in the Recycle Bin?

Mom-to-3

Mouseketeer
What's in the Recycle Bin?? Is that where the mods put the wild and wacky stuff they have to delete? :p

Close your eyes and think back to your days of watching Sesame Street.

Imagine an "Oscar like creature", sulking and muttering in his little "can", surrounded by bits and pieces of computers, monitors, and assorted hard drives, in various states of disrepair... The DIS Recycle Bin... that's were we keep WebmasterAlex. ;)

And yes he does, however begrudgeingly, share that space with "the wild and wacky stuff" we have to "retire" from the boards. :rolleyes:

Chris, I am sending you the cleaning bill... I just spit my iced coffee all over my new skirt!

It's my understanding Alex simply loves his new accomodations Mary! A little cramped maybe, but definitely cozy! ;)

Go ahead and send me that cleaning bill Teri. I'll just put it on my expense account and submit it to Pete. Hold on! I forgot... I don't HAVE an expense account!

Do the mods keep a "best of" file?

1. Which airport is closest to Orlando?

2. What does WDW stand for?

3. How much for a lap dance from Minnie?

:p

notice that I'm not teasing Alex. I'm still trying to be good around him... I made jokes when he was too tired to appreciate them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter