• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So what ya asking Santa for?

You want to divorce Santa? Well that's just mean.

I bet you're getting coal in your stockings....the fishnet ones will be ruined!

Diggin' a hole Wally...and not the good kind! :lmao: :lmao:

My Grandfather was a native speaker of Canadian French. I learned from him and European French from my professor at Uni (who was a native French woman). There are extreme differences, but you will be understood.

The Canadian French uses an older form/version of modern day European French. That's the easiest (albeit somewhat lacking) way to explain it.

I already got my present, the Lasik surgery, I didn't even have to hint toomuch at it this year. LOL. Other than that I would like a Rosetta Stone, but I don't know what language I want, maybe Mandorin Chinese or Cantonese or even Japanese, their languages just amaze me.

My Grandfather was a native speaker of Canadian French. I learned from him and European French from my professor at Uni (who was a native French woman). There are extreme differences, but you will be understood.

The Canadian French uses an older form/version of modern day European French. That's the easiest (albeit somewhat lacking) way to explain it.

Yes, my point wasn't that you won't be understood, but, that if your rationale for learning it is to understand the conversations that you overhear then it probably won't work.

I already got my present, the Lasik surgery, I didn't even have to hint toomuch at it this year. LOL. Other than that I would like a Rosetta Stone, but I don't know what language I want, maybe Mandorin Chinese or Cantonese or even Japanese, their languages just amaze me.

If you want to learn Japanese more cheaply pick up a book called "Remembering the Kanji". It's a fascinating way to learn the characters that works beautifully for most English speakers.

If you want to learn Japanese more cheaply pick up a book called "Remembering the Kanji". It's a fascinating way to learn the characters that works beautifully for most English speakers.

I actually have a Kaji symbol tatooed on my toe. Small, but meaningfull..."FINDING HAPPINESS". Not 6 months after I got the tat, I DID find happiness, I found HER!:love:

Got my Christmas present early, look:

BCVSig.jpg

Santa likes me. :lmao:

With all of the money that Santa is spending on our upcoming vacation, I am not asking for anything.

I do have a wish list. I am always hoping that one day, we can put in hardwood floors. I also would love a kitchen redesign, since our kitchen is almost as old as my partner. We also both are hoping to change out our living room/den furniture soon by adding couple of recliners and getting a new coffee table.

I already kind of got a secret wish gift yesterday. Corey had a surprise meeting with her boss who has told her that starting next year, there will be one 6 week period where she will be able to stay at home without going out on the road. This is going to be great to actually have her home. For the past almost 3 years, she is gone 3 to 5 weeks out of every month with more than a few times having stretches of 6 to 13 weeks out on the road. She has worked her butt off for this company. It's time that they recognize the sacrifices that these people make in terms of their personal lives. I love Corey, but if we didn't have a strong relationship going into this job, I could not imagine us still being together. It's a lot of work to maintain a relationship when you only see each other 1 to 3 days a week.

Don't really want or need a single thing ...

although DH brought me home something last night that is almost entirely too flippin' groovy for words...

a tiny little piece of a meteorite found on the Atacama plain. It just looks like a little knobby chunk of some kind of base metal. but HEAVY -- yowza. It's drilled -- so I could wear it on a chain. I haven't decided yet if I am going to do that or not. The man (DH) is totally amazing.

I would like to get an mp3 player and a coffee grinder. Looove coffee!

I'm getting my big present in June (11 day trip with hubby! 7 days at WDW and 4 on the Wonder!)

I already know what my grandma's giving me....a Disney precious moments figurine....I kinda "bumped" into the bag and it opened! LOL! :laughing:

Anna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter