So this is Love: Disneymoon pre-Trippie April 2008: Updated 2/9/08

HDDR, meaning Hoop Dee Do Review? There's a line of buses after the show going to every resort, you dont have to go to a park to catch one.

HDDR to Pop: The best way is to take the boat to the MK and then hop on a bus.

This would be romantic! :love: I nice relaxing boatride, but if we are tired then...

HDDR, meaning Hoop Dee Do Review? There's a line of buses after the show going to every resort, you dont have to go to a park to catch one.

This will come in very handy! Hi, Kristen... thank you for the advice... yeah HDDR is Hoop Dee Do... I guess I have been typing the abbv for too long. :)

You guys are great! What would I do without you? Probably drive my DF nuts!
:laughing:

OK, I was going to wait to update tomorrow, but I cant wait...

First thing to do...

CELEBRATE!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

We are 159 days away!!!

Yay! I started counting down from 281... whew... time had better move faster!

Next thing to do...

Announce that I have my photographer. She is a family friend and has been in the business for 15 years... I could not picture anyone else doing it. I actually asked her before I got engaged or super serious with my DF. :rotfl: I told her no matter what... I wanted her. She is super cool! Very Hip and Stylish.

I love my crew!

My planner is amazing!

My photographer is amazing!

My caterer is so funny!

Now... I am looking into a videographer, but I may just have a family friend and a camcorder. I just want to capture the Ceremony, Speeches, and special dances.

My Photographer tol me to start looking for poses and ideas... hmmm another thing to do. O well... Okay guys I am off to study...:teacher:

Day 1: Monday, April 7th 2008: Airport /POP /DTD or SWIM?/Ohana

Vacation Arrival Info / Transportation Plans:

Arriving to MCO: 10 am
Arrive WDW: 12p – 1pm
Check In: If room is not ready, we will drop off our carry on to be delivered later. We will be travelling with my small Jansport Park bag with wallets and stuff.

Dining:
Quick BF: Airport/POP
Lunch/Snack - Snack at DTD… ice cream!
Dinner – Ohana 8pm (Make sure to let them know are willing to wait for a window seat)
Event or Activity - We should be getting to POP no later than 1 pm. Check In give 30 minutes, 2pm DTD, Quick browse through Disney Quest? Be back at the resort at 5:30p or if weather is nice maybe a quick swim?
Entertainment – Wishes from Ohana’s or the beach 10 pm
Comments: Bus to MK, Monorail to Poly… return trip in reverse
Day 2: Tuesday, April 8th 2008: AK/ Break in park/ AK

Park Hours: 8am -5pm (Short Day)

This will be an early morning. I hope that we would be in bed by midnight so we could get some sleep… I would love to be there at opening but I am traveling with a not-morning person. This will not be our only day here and I really don’t want to sacrifice fun because of lack of sleep. We shall see… it looks good on the itinerary though.

Dining:
Quick BF: Room Goods
Lunch/Snack - Pizzafari…
Dinner – POP dinner

Event or Activity -
Entertainment – The AK Parade 3pm
Comments: Asia: Grab EE FP, Ride EE, Dinoland U.S.A: ride DINOSAUR, grab FP Asia: Kali, Maharajah Grab FP for Safari, Lunch, Safari and Pangani Forest, Parade or Festival of the Lion King (We have another day here so we can break it up!)

We finish early and go back to the room to properly rest for tomorrow.

Day 3: Wednesday, April 9th 2008: EP / Break / EP

Park Hours: Epcot (9-9)

Dining: Cantina de San Angel, Lotus Blossum Café China

Quick BF: Room Food

Lunch – Cantina de San Angel, Lotus Blossum Café China

Dinner - Cantina de San Angel, Lotus Blossum Café China

Entertainment – Illuminations 9pm (Options 1)

Event or Activity -

Comments: Test Track, grab FP's for Mission: SPACE, ride Stand by?, review your lunch options, return to Future World East for Test Track & Mission: SPACE, and then we're ready for an afternoon break, return for Illuminations, Walk around WS?

Finish Illuminations… wait out the mass exodus… shop… tomorrow will be a lighter morning as we are going to a waterpark

Day 4: Thursday, April 10th 2008: TL / Break / HDDR

Park Hours: 10am

Dining:

Breakfast – Room Food

Lunch – TL snack, Pop Lunch

Dinner – HDDR 7:15p

Entertainment - HDDR

Event or Activity - HDDR

Comments: TL until about 3:30p, back to Pop 4:30p, get ready, leave for WL at 5:30p, check in 6:30p…

It should be done before 9 as there is a 9p scheduled showing… back to room via the resort busses that are there… Sleep and rest for next day…
Day 5: Friday, April 11th 2008: DS/ Break in Park? / DS

Park Hours: DS (9-8:30p)

Dining:

Breakfast – Room Food

Lunch – Snack/Lunch at 11

Dinner – Mama Melrose at 4:20p (FDP)

Entertainment – Fantasmic 8:30p

Event or Activity -

Comments: Pretty much a free for all… will hit big rides and then see shows that are on the way… I am really good about scheduling shows… We went to Universal Studios in Hollywood for one day and were able to see and do everything (On a relatively busy Summer Break Day in Aug) I may look back at the shows, but I am not worried as long as we have our ADR and FDP

Maybe: FP Rnr?, Tot, RnR, Fp it again if I like it…, Great Movie Ride, Star Tours, Jim Henson's MuppetVision 3-D, lunch, Sounds Dangerous - Starring Drew Carey,

After Fantasmic another nice evening and back to room for a early start in AK. This will be our last day to get in the must dos

Day 6: April 11th 2008, Saturday: AK / Break / AK

Park Hours: AK 8-7

Dining:

Breakfast – Room Food

Lunch - Pizzafaria…

Dinner – Counter Service or Pop

Entertainment – 3:00 Parade

Event or Activity -

Comments:
Second day to catch up on what we missed. The park closes at 7 we may leave earlier than that. I do not know.

Day 7: April 12th 2008, Sunday: DS / Break / DS

Park Hours: 9 – 8:30p

Dining:

Breakfast – Room Food

Lunch - ABC Commissary, Backlot Express, Sunset Ranch

Dinner – Whatever is available

Entertainment -

Event or Activity -

Comments: Finish DS, let DF ride ToT a few more times… and Beauty and the Beast - Live On Stage, Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular

Nice evening…. Now that we are halfway through the trip the hours seem less daunting and the nights end earlier. We shall see how it plays out.

Day 8
: April 13th 2008, Monday: EP / Break / EP

Park Hours: 9-9p

Dining:

Breakfast – room food

Lunch - Kringla Bakeri Og kafe, Yakitori House

Dinner – same as above

Entertainment - Illuminations 9p (option 2)

Event or Activity -

Comments: FW

Day 9: Tuesday, April 15th 2008: Sleep in Day? / MK / MK

Park Hours: MK

Dining:

Breakfast – Room Food or wait till lunch

Lunch – Casey 11 am

Dinner – CRT 5:40p

Entertainment – Spectro: 9p Wishes: 10p

Event or Activity -

Comments: If we get to go to PPP, then we are going to take this day easy… but if we don’t then it will be an early morning with break… (FP Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan , Snow White, save for later: FP Mickey's PhilharMagic, Frontierland; FP Splash Mountain, stand by Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Aladdin Carpets!, Haunted Mansion in Liberty Square, or, Mickey's PhilharMagic, Swiss Family Robinson, Country Bear Jamboree)

Day 10: Wednesday, April 16th 2008: MK / Break / AK or PPP or Sleep

Park Hours: Mk

Dining:

Breakfast – Room Food

Lunch – Casey or another CS

Dinner – Pop Food

Entertainment - Dreams Parade at 3p (MK)

Event or Activity -

Comments: I am having difficulties here. The early closing time is teasing me! I really want it to be PPP, but if it is not then we will shoot for the other rides a little harder. We have been to DL several times. We will get on our favs and anything new. Space Mountain, Tomorrowland Indy Speedway and Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, Stitch, Judge's Tent?

As it is closing early, depending on how we are feeling we will park hop over the AK for some nighttime atmosphere. I have to plan for something alternate… or we could just go back to the room and sleep…

Day 11: Thursday, April 17th 2008: EP / Break / EP

Park Hours: 9-9

Dining:

Breakfast – Room Food

Lunch - Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Dinner – Chef de France 5:30p

Entertainment - Illuminations 9p (Option 3)

Event or Activity - This is our last day. DF had a choice between AK or EP. I also let him know that we could do MK but it would be super crowded… so we went with EP. This shall be a stroll through the park kind of day. We have ADRs in France so will probably start in Mexico or wherever we left off the previous time we were in World showcase. If we have not seen Illuminations we will watch it tonight… if we have already seen it and are not as thrilled about it… like say Wishes… we will leave as it starting or catch most of it by the entrance and leave midway. I know I should be shot for saying that, but I have been super picky about firework type shows and Wishes was the first to bring me to tears. (Wishes in DL not WDW. I have the soundtrack to both…I like DL better… IMHO… I cannot help being a DL snob… maybe when I come back I will be a DL/WDW snob and attempt to bridge the forces together and convince Disney we need another park in the middle… where it is not too hot or cold… or one in South America… Asia now has two… Europe, I have heard rumors of Australia, but no South America? How about Africa? I guess they go where the money is… I love Disney either way.

Comments:

My Vacation Departure:

Friday April 18th 2008 Transportation Plans: ME back to MCO back to WA

Comments: I hope we wont be leaving too early… I would love to check out at 11:00a…

Having completed my itinerary… This looks super busy. I really have to wait until we get there to fit in more rest. I would love to go miniature golfing but we shall have to see when we can squeeze it in. I know this wont be our last time going and I am keeping that thought in the forefront. Okay we shall see what DF thinks.

OKay next post: the fabric for my dress!

yay we bought the material for my dress... my cousin took a picture from the sample applique and the base material

We went on friday to Joanns and wow was it busy. i have never seen it that busy. The line to cut the fabric wrapped around the store and the line for checkout was awful. There were two cashiers but the transition point to decide which one to go to was confusing. People got in the long line and wold wait and wait. The other cashier was going really fast... we then figured out that people were getting confused with where the real line was... so they made a second one that was shorter... it was not really shorter because it was supposed to be fed by the long line when they diverted into two... okay that was the only bad thing.

We special ordered the lace applique, it is called white lace emb nicole... I do not know where nicole came from but the runner up was Theresa, but it had sequins and I found it a bit costumy... mine is so pretty it has pearls. I tried looking online for it but could not find it. I will get the picture from my cousin. the fabric looks so cool with the lace.

The base of the gown is a white contessa satin... it has the right shine without it being too much.

Because there are two names in the fabrics... I named my dress Contessa Nicole! :rotfl: I can know introduce my dress as part of the wedding party.

"Please let me introduce my dress, Contessa Nicole. Without her I would be here in my undergarments and would give my grandparents a heartattack. I would also like to thank her for transforming me into a princess for a day."

My grandma is buying my fabrics and making my dress as part of m wedding gift. The lace is usually $50 per yard :scared1: but with the 3 day 50% off any one item it came to $25 per yard... the pattern calls for 3 but my grandma being on the safe side ordered 4 so total thus far $100. The white Satin is $5 per yard and we need 6. My grandma will probably order 7 so about $35 Okay grand total... 135 plus tax. I love it. It is a cosumized dress just for me! We are also going to add a layer of tulle and I need to buy dress shoes. I now have two sets of white pretty flats and a pair of white dress heel/sandals, but my mom wants nice closed toe shoes... so I am off to Davids Again to look for another set of shoes and a veil.

OKay so we had decided that my cousin would DJ but he does not have the equipment so we hired a DJ and I love him to death. He was super helpful. he is not cheap but the quality of work and all the exgtra work he does like recording speeches is the finishing touches the sold me.

We saw Enchanted last night.. I fell in love. I bought the soundtrack from itunes for $10. I just had to have it! I cried a ton... I think I want to use the ballroom song for my song... might have to talk to DF about it.

Thanksgiving was good, We took our family pictures today and like usual the divas acted up... Dancer and Luna (Dancer's daughter). these mares could not stand still for more than five seconds. There were some pretty funny pictures.

I have three more weeks of school and then I am done! I have a five page paper to write before tuesday... and a twenty before December 12. I have to revise a ten page paper to equal 15... and a take home essay that will be assigned wednesday. I am almost there... my website ticker is getting closer...

As of today 132 more days.... 132, 132, 132, 132, 132, 132, 132 yayayayay. :dance3:

okay guys next time I will have pics...hopefully

Okay, So I am on a roll... another update in one week. I am so good.

Okay, what is on today's new bridal update...

We have added another two people to the wedding party!

She is a friend from high school.

He is DF's friend since forever.

She now goes to the UW and lives really close to my apt.

He likes to play risk and text messages Df way too much

Other news I got my Veil...

veil.jpg

I was going to make my own for 15 dollars, but my mom let me splurge. She said this was something that we could cut corners on.

While we were at Davids... my BM convinced to get a Tiara and I chose this one.

Tiara.jpg

I love how they both compliment my dress and the applique that also has pearls.

Tomorrow is my Bridal Shower Seattle Version. I promised my sister I would not look at my registry until after the party.

I looked once and I saw that someone had bought my Scrabble Set...

I am still on the prowl looking for invites. We shall see how it goes. I will update after the party and post pictures.

Bye Guys...

Okay so I have been looking into hair dos and I was thinking about doing a half up and half down style. I am not really into the super flat on top with the bun or things like that. I want something a bit loose... as if I had just put it up moments before... I was thinking something like this one...

013_primary.jpg

or like this

010_primary.jpg

I guess I would like it better if it was more french braid...
and if all else fails...

a simple down curly do

002_primary.jpg

Anyways,

Now I am so excited to say.... here is what my dress is going to look like...

DSCF0188.jpg

crazy the cost of special orders. My grandma called and let me know it came in yesterday. Yay!

She also said that she got the material to create the support for the dress... I don't know what it is but it makes the shape of the dress stay... it is a heavier fabric. I will post if I find out what it is... Next up... the bridal shower!

I am so excited. it is tonight and DF is also in on it. He knows something and he told me he knows because he likes to see me squirm. You know... I think it is time to post his picture again. In case you do not remember or do not know.

DSCF0232.jpg

Cute... I knew he was a keeper. :thumbsup2 He had no choice but to give in to my powers!

Hmmmm... time to keep myself entertained...

So last night was my Bridal Shower... it was so much fun. A bit disorganized but still lots of fun.

I dont have any of the pictures but I hope to post them soon. I do have to say that I got money for my disney registry!

My sister paid for my ohana dinner and my coworkers gave 100 dollars in disney gift card! Yay... I am going to have to wait until the next Bridal Shower in wenatchee to see if the Honeymoon registry can bring in any more for the honeymoon.

I got lots of cute things in general and from my Target registry.

What I got a lot of was underwear... lots of underwear. More on that later but still. I have to wait to get the pics... it will be more fun that way!

Okay Disers,

We are finally in the process of buying things for the wedding. Yay.
Yesterday, I checked my other email address and saw a two day sail at the knot . com and wow on top of that if you spent more than 150 you took an additional %15 off. Deal sign me up.
I called my mother and let her know. She said we would work on it later after she was done riding and ready for bed. In my mind, I knew it was going to be closer to 11pm before we even got started. So I started emailing her links of things I liked. The time got closer to midnight. My heart was racing. Were we able to get the things I wanted? DF knows I am a real pessimist sometimes. I do not like to get my hopes up and have it not come through in the end. Even though we had barely chosen the items… I had fallen in love. My mother lets me know that we ordered everything at full price. I told her I would call and see if I could still get the discount.
So morning comes along and… WE GET THE DISCOUNT! We got the price of the favors reduced and the 15% off. Yay… it was only a savings of 130.70, but anything counts! We now tons new stuff.

Here are the favors:
P1298_wl.jpg

I going to find a good and easy cookie recipe and add our dates and stuff.
P1162_wl.jpg

These our the wine glasses. They are Lenox Forevermore…
From the same line of Lenox
P1700_m.jpg

We got an album…
P1567_m.jpg

Our guest book and pen
P1567_m.jpg

Cake set
P1163_wl.jpg

Now we are looking for inivites… we are so close I can almost taste it. Friday I have a meeting with my planner. This is a pre-meeting before my meeting with her and my mom next Saturday. Anyway… I am going to talk to my DF and see if the CRT and HDDR is really necessary. I may look into finding something else… I don’t know we shall see. Besides that it is a race for the finish line!
Mission Finish Papers!!!

I have the same guest book and picture album as you!!!! You have great taste!!!!:thumbsup2 I was wondering if you got your knife set at the knot? That is the only piece that I am missing. I don't have the matching glasses b/c my sister got us glasses as an engagement present. Love the Pre-trippie so far!!! Can't wait to read more!

I have the same guest book and picture album as you!!!! You have great taste!!!!:thumbsup2 I was wondering if you got your knife set at the knot? That is the only piece that I am missing. I don't have the matching glasses b/c my sister got us glasses as an engagement present. Love the Pre-trippie so far!!! Can't wait to read more!

Hi Keira!!!!! Welcome to the best times ever! Yeah I got it at the knot... they also had a frame to put a picture and the invitation... the knot is awesome the customer service was so amazing!

i was wondering, since you have the book... how many pages does it have? the site did not say.

I'm glad to hear that your wedding planning is going well. I love the hairstyles you have selected, I think all of them are very nice.

Hi Keira!!!!! Welcome to the best times ever! Yeah I got it at the knot... they also had a frame to put a picture and the invitation... the knot is awesome the customer service was so amazing!

i was wondering, since you have the book... how many pages does it have? the site did not say.

I just pulled it out and I counted 40 pages. Some of the pages fit 3 small pics, and other pages only fit one large picture. I am going to the knot now to see what else they have. I like the idea of the frame that holds the invitation. Thanks for the info!

I'm glad to hear that your wedding planning is going well. I love the hairstyles you have selected, I think all of them are very nice.

I have been super busy and the wedding plannig and school just do not like to mix! I think a nice mix between them would make something really pretty. For my prom I did a half up do, but the woman pulled my hair on top too tight. I looked great, but I do not quite want a prom do for my wedding... I would prefer pretty Disney Princess blowing in the wind type hair... put with a million bobby pins so that it stays in place :rotfl:

I just pulled it out and I counted 40 pages. Some of the pages fit 3 small pics, and other pages only fit one large picture. I am going to the knot now to see what else they have. I like the idea of the frame that holds the invitation. Thanks for the info!

Hmmmm 40 pages with options for pics... Well hopefully the people can sign it... I am estimating 350 (max church and max reception number). I love the brand. We are actually going to get our invites from David bridals and there is one with silver hearts and it matches perfectly... I love how the accents will be in silver but the full force of the wedding power will be in red and pink! I am glad I could help... I will keep an eye out and see of anything else comes up.

I am so glad... I am almost done!

I finished with Finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After three years and 1 qaurter... I am done with my undergraduate degree. I am exhausted and it feels werid to not have worry about classes for 9 months. I still have the wedding and disneymoon too look forward to. I hope to update soon but no wedding stuff has happened in a while....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter