• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So on your Christmas cards...

kristilew

DIS Veteran
how many of you used a picture from your ABD?

I saw on another thread that Poppins2000 said she used an Ireland ABD photo. We did a card with a picture of the family at Machu Picchu - I even made us all wear Christmas colors that day in June.

Anyone else?

And should we share the picture?

ry3D4001-1.jpg

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a New Year full of Adventure

We were on Backstage Magic. At the Goodbye Dinner, Mickey and Minnie visited us. Taking a picture with both of them, together, is rare. I bought some of the christmas cards on Photopass and used that picture.

Yup... We used our rafting pic from our ABD Costa Rica trip for the front of our
Photopass-created Christmas card. It's very festive! ;)

I just had this conversation with one of my fellow travelers on Viva Italia this past summer - we both used the picture of our families in front of the coliseum on our holiday cards!

We also used a picture from Viva Italia for our Christmas Card. We took a nice picture in Venice one evening as we were strolling along the canals. It really turned out to be a nice card!

I used a collage of 3 pictures from Ireland- Cliffs of Mohr, castle and in front of a thatched cottage in Adare.

We used a collage of 4 pictures from our Southwest Splendors trip (Grand Canyon and Moab)--and already received a card from a fellow travelling family with a picture from Monument Valley. Its fun to re-live the trip through the cards coming in and going out!

Turtlemom :santa:

We used a card from iphoto that allows for lots of pictures, four on the front and something like 10 running down the sides on the inside. Of those, you would not believe how many are from our Southwest Splendors trip this past July! We've got some Airport Mesa shots, some Sedona shots, one shot of the girls under Delicate Arch, a few Grand Canyon shots and even one of SH 10 wearing her Adventures by Disney cooldana. These trips clearly make for great photo ops! Happy Holidays all.

We used our Viva Italia picture in front of St. Peter's Cathedral. Chose a border that said Peace on Earth..........it seemed appropriate!;)

yup!! we did a collage of four pics (one for each kid, and one of the whole family. we did my oldest daughter petting a kangaroo, my son holding a koala, my youngest daughter holding a baby croc and our whole family on the bridge climb!

We also did a collage of four pictures, one each from my 3 kids and one for the whole family at the castle. :) It really turned out nice. :)

i used photoshop to make our family look like they're running away from giant sea turtles exploding out of the ocean.

my parents got quite a treat!

Did you experience that happening any? I want to try it but got a little unnerved about it.

We used a picture of our family in front of Neushwanstein Castle on the Germany trip. We made the cards on the Disney photo site so the picture was wrapped inside pixie dust and tinkerbell. I don't know how to post it. We used a photo credit that was given to repeat ABD customers this year, so we didn't have to spend that much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter