So Much To Celebrate - LIFE and Sophie Kate!

Hi! I'm MeMom. :wave2:

I will be the one doing most of the sharing of our pictures and stories from this trip, because I have way more free time than Jill, obviously. However, after reading the intro and having just said goodbye to my crew of girls, I am a little bit of a weeping willow right now, so I am going to say hello, goodbye, and I will be back later to provide a happier version of me and a picture-filled start to the trip. I happen to have a ton of schoolwork to keep me company, and that is a good thing on this night. :) I don't see how people make it that live far away from their loved ones. Jill sent a text about five minutes after they left that said Bella was crying that she would miss me. Believe me, that feeling is very mutual! :love: I am blessed beyond what I could ever deserve to have my kids and sweet little girls in my life, and I say my thanks every day!

Anyway, we are so glad to have our old and new friends along for another trip. I will be back either later tonight, if I finish some of this work, or tomorrow night, if I don't. Thank you for all of your sweet comments. We truly do treasure our Disney 'family'.

Picture Pages
5 - arrival, Everything Pop Halloween merchandise
7 - Magic Kingdom, Storybook Circus
11 - leaving rainy Magic Kingdom, Pop kiddie pool, more Everything Pop merchandise
14 - Hollywood Studios
15 - Hollywood Studios, girls with Sorceror Mickey
18 - Streetmosphere, Green Army Man
20 - baby snake at Pop, Small World
21 - night time in Magic Kingdom, Crystal Palace dinner
22 - morning at Pop Century
23 - opening Epcot, Fab Five, Stitch, Daisy, Sunshine Seasons treats
25 - lots of girly characters, esp. on the France, UK area of World Showcase
26 - Mouse Gear, Christmas ornaments, craft work in Mexico, China acrobats, African Outpost
27 - Nashville Zoo
28 - Germany, Italy, America
29 - Florida food kiosk, Japan (koi pond), France (chair climber)
30 - Canada, Off Kilter
31 - Animal Kingdom
32 - Animal Kingdom
42 - MNSSHP, Buzz, Small World
44 - Boo to You Parade
46 - Hollywood, Muppets
49 - Hollywood Studios, Pop
50/51 - Caribbean Beach
53 - morning at Magic Kingdom
54/55 - eating at Cinderella's Royal Table
57 - Magic Kingdom - Merida, Peter Pan, Tinkerbell Fairies
59 - Jungle Cruise, Pirates, Aladdin's Carpets
61 - Wilderness Lodge
63 - Pop Century, Art of Animation
66/67 - many AoA pictures, details, evening with Carson and Parker
71 - Pop, AoA, Rainforest Cafe, Animal Kingdom
72 - Animal Kingdom, flamingo close-ups, Pizzafari
73/74 - Animal Kingdom, Rainforest Cafe shopping
76 - Mother's Day, Animal Kingdom Lodge
78 - Mission:Space, Pop Century in the morning, opening Magic Kingdom
79 - Magic Kingdom, a Main Street ride with Barbara, Tomorrowland, opening New Fantasyland
83 - New Fantasyland - a sneak peek
84 - Under the Sea/Little Mermaid
86 - Gaston's Tavern
88 - Belle's Enchanted Tales
89/90 - Carrousel, TTA, Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
91 - Main Street Confectionery, DTD/Art of Disney
92 - Goofy's Candy Company, Pin Traders, Team Mickey, TrenD
94 - DTD, Basin, Days of Christmas
96 - Polynesian

Hello :wave2:

I've lurked here and there on some of your previous reports. I don't remember if I've posted or not. Your title drew me in, and wow....what a terrifying ordeal you had this summer!

I am looking forward to hearing about your trip!

Well, I know I'm not alone when I say I wouldn't miss this for the world!
You guys are so special - you are the center of DIStown to me.
I am so so so glad that you (Jill) are here to share this fabulous trip with us!

I have yet to start a TR for my October trip. I'm thinking seriously that I may not have time to really do it. I wish I had a Memom to help me do mine!!

Those girls are so beautiful and precious! I love the picture with Rebecca's family too - all the girls in their zebra print dresses!!!

Joining! Excited for a new report and to hear about Sophie's first trip!

Ahh Jill, you are so strong! I'm so glad everything worked out for you... that must have been terrifying. Thank God they found the problem and you didn't have to miss too much precious time with your family!

Agreeing with everyone else's sentiments. That was a scary time for all of us, even the ones who only "know" you on here. :goodvibes. Looking forward to hearing about Sophie's first trip.

I agree with everyone, that was a scary time!!! ......no more scares!!!

Well, I know I'm not alone when I say I wouldn't miss this for the world!
You guys are so special - you are the center of DIStown to me.
I am so so so glad that you (Jill) are here to share this fabulous trip with us!

I have yet to start a TR for my October trip. I'm thinking seriously that I may not have time to really do it. I wish I had a Memom to help me do mine!!

Those girls are so beautiful and precious! I love the picture with Rebecca's family too - all the girls in their zebra print dresses!!!

That's right, you guys are the center of Distown!!!!:thumbsup2 I look forward to hearng about your adventures!!

wigdoutdismom said:
Made it!

Just wanted to edit to say, that we all love you so much, Jill and you are to never scare us like that again!!!

I 100% agree!!

I'm here! Doing my best to keep up and am always hoping for more time to chat and post...but you know how that goes!!:p

Always ready for the newest adventure of your gang. Jill I am so glad you recovered enough for your trip... those were scary days with lots of prayers.

I'm so excited about this new TR with the beautiful, growing family! I didn't know all the details about what happened to Jill. Praise God that everything worked out well and that you were all still able to enjoy some quality time together in Disney so soon after such a scare.

Hey Jill and Memom

Finally got here :cool1:

The latest photos of the girls are gorgeous - Brooklynn has grown up so much, how cool she is with her fast rides. Bella is such a character and it's amazing its all that time since your medical drama's and Sophie Kate's arrival - she is so cute.

Looking forward to this one as I was there at the same time of year when we went a LONG time ago now.

Hope you are well

Again, welcome to more 'old' friends and new! :welcome:

I woke up with 'gunky' eyes and a serious headache this morning, so I have decided to forego the workshop today in exchange for taking time to nurse this sinus (?) condition and be more productive on the homefront. I have never not gone to a workshop day before, but so many of these are 'filler' days anyway, and this is a perfect example. There are many sessions to choose from, and we are free to choose whatever interests us, so obviously there is no one thing they want us to get from this. It's more of a way for us to count a teacher day while the kids are out for a long weekend. Every school is doing their own thing, but it just can't be used as a day to be in our rooms working, which is what every teacher needs, of course.

So, for now, I am going to close my eyes and try to go back to sleep for a bit. Pictures will begin later this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter