So many bad songs, so little time...

Tinkbell said:
I really HATE J-Lo's latest, "Get Right". There is this awful horn blowing sound that keeps repeating and really grates my nerves!

::yes:: It's sounds like the lyrics and the horn are competing with each other. I can't really explain it. It's distracting.

I also can't listen to Kokomo or Wind Beneath My Wings. I can't change the channel fast enough when those come on! :crazy:

Rachel :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Tinkbell said:
I really HATE J-Lo's latest, "Get Right". There is this awful horn blowing sound that keeps repeating and really grates my nerves!

Did you know this song was originally written by Usher. It was his song and sold it to J-Lo. She was suppose to change out the lyrics and just keep the beat but for some reason she did not. And now I think they are in court or something over the song. I'm not really sure of the details, I just heard this on the radio. :teeth:

The one song that could make me easily go postal is
"Lady In Red"
UGRH, he-yuulch, can I get an insuline shot pu-lease???
Runner up is the equally putrscent "You're Body's A Wonderland" crapfest. I abhor these chaklboard-meets-nails offering so much, I don't even know who thrust them upon the world. GO AWAY!

A close third runner up is.....ANYTHING by Celine Dion. Canada, we're sorry. Whatever we did to you to have you inflict her upon the US..I apologize. Please take her back and shut her up.
Rush is cool, I like Howie Mandel, most artists you toss to us are really good........Celine was torture and WE'RE SORRY!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter