So long, Farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, I haven't listened to the show yet but curious what the topic is. Will have to listen to tonight.

What could that possibly be since it was all about the anti Disney sentiment? Get someone that hates Disney on a Disney podcast?
Not really talking about the anti Disney stuff, just the politics in general. I'm a hard core conservative and I LOVE Disney. Hell, they get 8-10k of my income every year. There were other things being discussed and a lot of hate toward things other than Disney specifically.

A lot of swearing. When Pete forgets himself and goes a bit too far, he does it with a smile and you feel you can laugh right along with him. This show was just bumming me out. Please bring Pete back!

Trying to wrap my head around why you watch this show.
Why? I've been a fan of the show since its inception and happen to think Dreams is the best Disney based travel agency out there. The DIS the best Disney resource I've ever found as well.

Love the show and all the people on the show. Are you asking because I said I'm a conservative? What, does that suddenly mean I'm anti everything that's not conservative? Or are you just looking for an argument?

Do you really think that even a measured conservative could debate the wisdom of building a prison on Disney property?
I'm not gonna feed the monster here and play that. I'm just saying, the show would be better with back and forth vs. everybody piling on one half of it.

edit - if the goal of the show is to get political, go with both sides. make it interesting.

Do you really think that even a measured conservative could debate the wisdom of building a prison on Disney property?
Every so often, there is an issue that is so ugly and indefensible that the only arguement to be made in it's favor is that we should "hear both sides"... then the people can feel like their side didn't lose because it wasn't given a fair chance, because nobody could even make the argument in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter