So is anyone going to the Member Brunch?

zulaya

DIS Veteran
I know it's a pricey deal...but October 30 is my birthday and I decided that's what I want for my birthday. So we are going. Anyone else going that day or any other day?

Im temped to go. It will be our last day there and it seems like we are never there for any of the special member events.

Please tell me where I can get more info on this.
Thanks

Would like to go but as usual planned a trip when there are no member things going on - maybe I'll just go to the Wednesday member meeting while I'm there.
Did manage to change resrvations from a week earlier so will finally be able to get to the F&W festival and find out why it is so popular. Hope you have a great time if you decide to go- I agree it would be a nice b'day thing to do.

chip...there's a thread on this board started by TnRobin about the member brunch. Otherwise login to dvcmember.com and the info is there as well...

i think we are going to go. It is pricey, but I love visiting the GF. I think we are going to make that our miceboat day, bring a change of clothes, for afterwards. we won't be there on the 30th, the early nov one. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter