So I have these fast passes..

joyjoy

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone- we just got back from a CA-RAZY WDW trip. In brief, our trip had to be rescheduled because we're in Houston and Harvey hit us bad. So we got to WDW and Irma hit us there. Another flight cancelled, trip extended, 2 days parks closed, big fun at resort... I'll write up a little trip report in a few days. It was nothing short of amazing, scary and definitely memorable. SO! We were at an empty MK two days before the storm hit and were waiting for FoF parade in front of HoP. Chatting with a CM about the hurricanes (Oh! Also, because our flight to MCO was screwed up, SWA lost our luggage for 24 hours) she gave us FIFTEEN paper fast passes. They are for MK only, good until 9/30, and can't be used for Peter Pan or 7DMT. We somehow did not use 3 of them (see photo) and if anyone is going between say, 9/21 and 9/29 and doesn't mind giving me their mailing address, I'll mail them to you. PM me here on the DIS and I'll snail-mail them tomorrow. I promise I'm just trying to not waste these FPs, but if this isn't allowed, some admin can let me know.

WHEW
FP.jpg
! Sorry- I really did try to be brief.

Edit: They are not attached to our magic bands or anything so they can be used by anyone.

Last edited:
Oh, man, now I feel terrible that I only had three. :guilty: I've promised them to the first to reply. Everyone have an AWESOME time at our happy place. It really is better than ever.:hug:

Hey everyone- we just got back from a CA-RAZY WDW trip. In brief, our trip had to be rescheduled because we're in Houston and Harvey hit us bad. So we got to WDW and Irma hit us there. Another flight cancelled, trip extended, 2 days parks closed, big fun at resort... I'll write up a little trip report in a few days. It was nothing short of amazing, scary and definitely memorable. SO! We were at an empty MK two days before the storm hit and were waiting for FoF parade in front of HoP. Chatting with a CM about the hurricanes (Oh! Also, because our flight to MCO was screwed up, SWA lost our luggage for 24 hours) she gave us FIFTEEN paper fast passes. They are for MK only, good until 9/30, and can't be used for Peter Pan or 7DMT. We somehow did not use 3 of them (see photo) and if anyone is going between say, 9/21 and 9/29 and doesn't mind giving me their mailing address, I'll mail them to you. PM me here on the DIS and I'll snail-mail them tomorrow. I promise I'm just trying to not waste these FPs, but if this isn't allowed, some admin can let me know.

WHEW
View attachment 270615
! Sorry- I really did try to be brief.

Edit: They are not attached to our magic bands or anything so they can be used by anyone.
We arrived at 8:00 am in the 7th. Disney springs was really slow that day. Did MK on Friday. It was a ghost town. Saturday at Epcot. Another ghost town. Sunday and Monday we had a blast at the Contemporary! They had movies on the second floor, Chef Mickeys was only $20 for adults and $15 for kids. We just got home from a too long vacation. I also have 4 of those tickets. 1st to pm me I'll drop them in the mail today.

That's nice of you both! I remember making a family's day at Universal during Hurricane Charlie. They gave us five free day passes but we were heading home, so we went to the ticket gate and handed them to a family for a free day at the park. They looked at me like we were scamming them but I'm sure they were happy when they hit to the gate and found out they were legit.

Did MK on Friday. It was a ghost town. Saturday at Epcot. Another ghost town.

We did the same as you on Fri and Saturday. It was our first time ever to do F&WF, and we did it on that Saturday and it was DESSERTED (haha, see what I did there). We had Akershus Princess Breakfast and there were maybe 20 tables of people. Just to see, I asked a CM outside of Le Cellier if we could have eaten there and she said "Go on in. No one is here but the Cast Members". We didn't, but still, wow. Btw, I absolutely do not recommend going to WDW during a hurricane, but if you happen to get stuck there during one, well.... things could be much, much worse.

We did the same as you on Fri and Saturday. It was our first time ever to do F&WF, and we did it on that Saturday and it was DESSERTED (haha, see what I did there). We had Akershus Princess Breakfast and there were maybe 20 tables of people. Just to see, I asked a CM outside of Le Cellier if we could have eaten there and she said "Go on in. No one is here but the Cast Members". We didn't, but still, wow. Btw, I absolutely do not recommend going to WDW during a hurricane, but if you happen to get stuck there during one, well.... things could be much, much worse.
We also did Akershus Princess Breakfast Saturday morning. we were there around 9:00. we had a reservation for 8:30 but were late lol. They told us no worries. no one was there anyway. we rode frozen 3 times no wait. I posted up pics somewhere here.

Sorry for the crazy experiences you went through, but they will be stories to tell for many, many years. So nice you you to pass on some pixi dust

We were at MK the Thursday before the storm because our check out was Friday morning (with no flight, that's a whole story in and of itself) and it was eerie how empty it was. It must have been weirder the next day!

Matt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter