So I go away for a week........

S'mE

I miss the old UK search!
To Lanzarote.........and you've all packed up and moved house without telling me!! :)
You don't get rid of me that easily though!! :)

Hey Steve! Glad you found us :wave:

Major melt down yesterday and I am afraid the news is not good - the UK Dis is gone, so we re-located and are making our new home here :)

All been very busy getting posts etc going - so join in and tell us all about your holiday ;)

Hi steve,

Glad you've made it across - that's another one off my list!

:D

Cheers!!!

The holiday was great, wonderful to get some warmth and sun on your back!

We stayed in Los Pocillos, the next beach over from Puerto Del Carmen.
Recommended for this time of year. Something to look forward to on the dark evenings after Christmas. We've never had bad weather there.........really relaxing!

........ and thank goodness no break-ins this time around.

Shirley.......No break-ins this time........but....

The Game boy advance we bought to replace one of the stolen ones was left on the plane!! :(

We reported it immediately in Lanzarote, to be told that everything found on the plane was returned to Cardiff. We checked this with three Thomson reps.

When we returned to Cardiff and went to lost property........you've guessed it.......they said nothing is returned and it's in Lanzarote.

They advised us to claim on our insurance. I objected to this, as if they said it was offloaded in Lanzarote, then it should still be there!!

After a phonecall to Thomson, who referred me to Britannia Airways, the Gameboy is located and on its way back from Lanzarote.

Just goes to show that the reps. say anything for an easier life!!
They could probably have got the gameboy to us the next day, if they'd wanted!
Try to speak to the airline direct if you lose items in transit, that you think are on the plane, seems to be the advice!!

ONE day.........I'll have an uneventful holiday! :):) HAH! :)

Doh! He found us! ;)

Glad you had a good holiday Steve, and also glad you found our new home! :)

Penny :)

Hi Steve - Welcome back, glad you had a good time. :wave:

Don't you believe in having uneventful holidays or something!!! :)

Astrid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter