• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So happy! Great start to the year!

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Hello all Just thought I would share some good news with you. My 77 year old mum had breast cancer over 10 years ago & then 3 years ago she was diagnosed with colon cancer. Both totally unrelated and after surgery for both and treatment, she has recovered. So it was quite a shock 3 months ago when she went for her annual CT scan to be told there was something showing on one of the lungs. However they decided to wait 3 months to see if these nodules grew or changed & then come back for a repeat scan. As you can imagine the waiting was dreadful! It was on my mind all over Christmas & New year and ruined it a bit. Mum went for her repeat CT Scan on 29th December & today we had to go back for the results which I'm thrilled to say were clear. One nodule had gone completely & the other few turned out to be inflammation and scaring.
Today is a good day!!

So happy for you both! Waiting for results is a scary time. Best to you in the new year!!

You'll never get a better start to a year! Enjoy this wonderful relief for you both.

Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter