So frustrated!

Did you get it? I logged on at 8:07AM and saw the first day is gone. Wondered how you did.

I got Oct. 19-26. I was watching the booking calendar and as soon as the 19th lit up I booked it. I had banked points and it took me a few minutes to designate the contracts I wanted to use. As soon as I finalized I realized I didn't use the right ones but I was afraid to cancel and start over for fear the 19th would be gone. So I'll figure that out later.

I got Oct. 19-26. I was watching the booking calendar and as soon as the 19th lit up I booked it. I had banked points and it took me a few minutes to designate the contracts I wanted to use. As soon as I finalized I realized I didn't use the right ones but I was afraid to cancel and start over for fear the 19th would be gone. So I'll figure that out later.

Congratulations! Oops on the mix up of points. Maybe a call into MS can help you sort out the points. I have 5 BWV contracts, so certainly understand what you went through. I had to make sure I used my contracts with banked points first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter