So Excited!!! Got all my dining choices!!

Disney Bunny

DIS Veteran
So I was up bright and early this morning to make my ADRs. Thanks to all the good information I found on here, I knew how to link my resort reservation number so that I could book 180 days out and I knew that I had to "check out" in order to confirm all my choices. What I didn't know was that I could only put a maximum of 10 choices in at one time. No big deal......just went back in a second time to do that.

My choices:

Cinderella's Royal Table Wanted: 6:45pm Got: 5:45pm
Brown Derby Fantasmic Package Wanted and got: 1:30pm
Citricos Wanted: 8:30pm Got: 8:35pm
Coral Reef Wanted and got: 1:30pm
Le Cellier Wanted: 8pm Got: 8:20pm
Yak & Yeti Wanted and got: 1:00pm
Jiko Wanted: 8pm Got: 8:25pm
Biergarten Wanted and got: 7:30pm
Cape May Wanted and got: 9:30am
Narcoosee's Wanted: 7:30pm Got: 7:00pm
50's Primetime Cafe Wanted: 11:15am Got: 11:30am
Tutto Italia Wanted: 7:30pm Got: 7:20pm

All in all not bad......the worst move up time is 1 hour at Cinderella's Castle; the worst move back time is 25 minutes at Jiko.

Something of note.......remember I had to go back in a second time to make that 11th reservation? Well, don't know if it was Disney or my computer, but I thought that the reservation went through. However, all I got back was a blank screen, no confirmation that the transaction recorded, and the word "done" at the bottom. What I SHOULD have done was go in and look at all my reservations to see if that last one took before I made a second attempt. What I DID was book again. So at the end, when I went in and looked, I had 2 reservations at the same restaurant for the same time. I wrote down the confirmation number I received when I made the second booking, so I kept that one and cancelled the other one that I never saw the confirmation number for. My thought was that if there was a "hiccup", it would be with the first one and not the second.

So just a word to the wise if you think something did not go through, click on "My Disney Vacation" and look at dining reservations. You will see everything that you have reserved and know whether it went through or not.

yay for you! I'll be on next week, early Monday morning - I've been "practicing" already ;-)

Yum!!! Glad that you got all that you wanted.
Avoid the fish at the Yak and Yeti. I had it for Thanksgiving dinner last year and I still remember it, but not in a good way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter