So excited! Counting the days to our *Deluxe* Disney Vacation!!!

OwlDisneyGirl

Earning My Ears
Wow, I'm surprise to be doing a trip report (DH will think I'm a loon! Wait, he already thinks that! :lmao:) .

So, not sure how to do this, but here goes nothing!

DH, myself, DD (9), DS (6) and DS (6 1/2 mos, will be 8mos then) are all going to WDW again! It will be the baby DS's first trip!

We will be in a Woods View Bunk Bed room at WL from 8/15/10 to 8/21/10. We are doing the DP, but booked using the 40% discount as that was cheaper than FD (we just changed from FD at POR to the WL this week and I'm so excited!!!!! :banana: )

We'll be arriving to Orlando on 8/13 late at night (need to figure out where we're staying) and will be meeting up with friends and getting ready for a great trip - and most likely spending the evening of 8/14 at DTD for dinner!

We will check in EARLY on 8/15 and go straight to a breakfast reservations at Tusker House at 10am (the only time/date we could get for a breakfast that week!). This will be our first time eating there and we really are looking forward to it!

Our other breakfasts are at Chef Mickey's, 'Ohana, 1900 Park Fare and Whispering Canyon Cafe. We will also do some breakfasts in the room and then grab an early lunch!

We will do dinner at San Angel Inn (kids love it!), Restaurant Marrakesh, The Plaza and Whispering Canyon.

We have a lunch at Crystal Palace too!

I'm really disappointed that there's no longer a character meal at Liberty Tree Tavern, as we have eaten there every visit since the 1999 trip.

I'm a little nervous about venturing out from POR (once you find a place you love you worry that the next one won't be "the same"), but I think moving to the Deluxe category and trying out WL will be great!!!

I don't have a specific itinerary yet, except that we will hit DHS on the 15th since TSM is closing on 8/16 for refurb. We may miss getting a FP because of our Tusker House breakfast, but we'll wait for it (we'll just bring the DS's for the kids to keep them occupied!).

Okay, well, I'm trying to figure out what we'll want to do on this trip - and the special things for being at WL, so ideas and suggestions are welcome!!

We will be staying at POR for the 1st time in December. It's nice to hear how much you like it. I can't wait to hear more about your plans!!

Kammie:wizard:

We will be staying at POR for the 1st time in December. It's nice to hear how much you like it. I can't wait to hear more about your plans!!

Kammie:wizard:

I've heard that it's one of the best moderates for their holiday decorations!! I so want to go one year for all of the Christmas decorations and candlelight processional!

We truly have always loved POR. It's pretty, usually has bunnies that live there (too cute, we always talk about the "Disney bunnies"). I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter