So DD does not want to ride FOP again - can 2 people ride in same PF window

kniquy

DIS Veteran
We visited in April and 5 DD was a champ and rode everything. We are going for a short holiday trip in November and the one ride she scared to ride again is FOP -- something about that whale that scares her.

So in my planning we might just get FP for all of us - thinking she might change her mind and ride. If she decides not to ride-- if we arrive at the very beginning of our FP window (or 5 minutes early)- if one of us goes on -- should there be enough time for us to swap out and have the other parent ride still within our one hour FP window?

Or does this ride utilize the rider swap? We never need this so i'd have to look into how it works with the FP and this ride.

There should be time. With 210 minute waits last week, we still made it to the waiting room in under 10 mins with FPs.

Yes, absolutely. We have had to do this on our previous trips in February and May when one son decided not to ride again after the first time ("it FEELS like a roller coaster!" lol) and we still had several more FastPasses to use. We just arrive towards the beginning of our FP window and have plenty of time to switch.

After I rode first, I even found a Navi River Journey FastPass afterward using the refresh technique, rode almost immediately with my son, and were off and waiting for my husband before he'd even finished FoP!

Yes we did it in November and both made it through. We asked for child swap in January, but we would have made it through again just in time.

This trip I am planning to use hers if she won't. I'm tired of her FP going to waste. I'll take 2 rides back to back if my husband doesn't!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter