So Caradana got married, got tan, and got happy. (pro pix, page 10.)

beautiful. I"ve chatted with you online since I believe you were still in highschool and my boys who are in college were little guys. I'm so glad your life is such a blessing.
Tina

Absolutely breathtaking. It brought tears to my eyes! (i'm such a sap).

You looked stunning. congratulations to both of you and best of luck. :)

Dana,

That was really a treat to watch. Thank you so much for sharing it. I wish you and your new husband a wonderful life together.

:bride: :groom:

Thanks for sharing the video and Congratulations!!! You were a beautiful bride and I wish you much happiness. :)

Much happiness to you and your husband. You make a beautiful couple.

That video was stunning! It brought tears to my eyes. I feel like a family member got married!

Absolutely breathtaking. It brought tears to my eyes! (i'm such a sap).

You looked stunning. congratulations to both of you and best of luck. :)

What he said!!! Tim, can you pass me a tissue?

May your lives together be as absolutely perfectly beautiful as that video was.

Stunning! Congrats to you both!

Marilynn

Dana, I just saw the link on the other thread. Congratulations again and you looked gorgeous! What a beautiful wedding all around! I can't wait to see more pics :)

Wow!! Congratulations!! :bride: What a beautiful video!!

Can I ask what town in New Jersey did you get married? Don't think I would recognize it, but just curious! :)

You looked so beautiful:goodvibes That was one of the best videos I have seen. Congrats to you both

OMG--Dana's a married lady! Your video was lovely and made me cry.:sad: but in a good way.:) You made a beautiful bride there kiddo. And now I know why we had 70 degree weather in January--God was smiling down on you. Congrats to you both!

Can't wait to see more pics.:thumbsup2

:lovestruc that is a wicked awesome video!! I absolutely LOVE how you looked up to John as you're walking back down the isle!!! Gorgeous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter