Snuba Excursion in Cozumel

AndieNarwhal

Earning My Ears
Curious for feedback on a Snuba excursion in Cozumel. Has anyone done one they really love, either through DCL or a third party. Did you Snuba through reefs and see lots of marine life? We are 2 adults and 1 8-year old, so also wondering how it would be for DD.

I'm considering either Snuba or a reef-snorkeling excursion, but since we're going to snorkel in Grand Cayman and Castaway Cay, I thought trying something different would be cool.

We did a Snuba in Cozumel - the one offered through Disney. My 15 yo and 13 yo thought it was fantastic. The 9 yo was freaked out by the pressure building in his ears and wouldn't clear it out despite being instructed on how to do so before going in and after coming out. He went down about 8 feet then came back up and refused to try it again, so he and I went snorkeling over the top of everyone.

There's nothing particularly special on the bottom reef wise, but my older two still thought it was an amazing experience and would totally do it again.

As a side note, they picked us up from the ship but the guy from the Snuba place just grabbed a taxi and sent us there by ourselves. We then returned us to the cruise ship the same way. It wasn't a problem, but it definitely operated differently in that way from most other excursions (although there were only 6 of us on the entire thing).

We've done a different excursion in Cozumel - the Fury Catamaran - that is great. You do some mediocre snorkeling, then they take you to a private beach where they have big inflatables in the water to play on (think slides and obstacle courses) plus kayaks. The boat is big and you can be up top or down below. We've done it twice and would definitely go a third time. It's the best boat+snorkel+beach excursion we've found on any cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter