Snowman Caramel Apples

kamikazecat

DIS Veteran
We were in Disneyland last Christmas and I bought my sister a snowman caramel apple that she absolutely loved. We will be driving through Anaheim in a few weeks and would like to stop at Downtown Disney. Can anyone who has been recently tell me if they are available in Downtown Disney? If not I might have to tell hubby we need park tickets. :lmao:

We saw them being made in downtown disney last month, but I can't remember where. I think it was on the DCA side of the street.

Thanks for the quick response. My hubby read this and said "Hey, I don't have a problem with getting park tickets.":rotfl:

Thanks for the quick response. My hubby read this and said "Hey, I don't have a problem with getting park tickets.":rotfl:

I would assume the snowman apples (prominently featured on the Guy Fieri Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives Disneyland Holiday special airing on the Food Network this month) are sold at Marceline's in Downtown Disney, as they carry most of the same candy and many of the baked goods that can be found in the parks.

Pooh's also has them! That's where I've seen them being made :)

DOH sorry OP! I'm an idiot and didn't read your whole post, I'm not sure if they're outside the park.

What is on the Snowman caramel apples? The whiteness looks like white chocolate (yuck) but the sour-strip scarf is so cute!

I think it is the same sugar that is on the sour rope around the neck. I could be wrong though. :confused3

it's just a crystal sugar they sprinkle over the top of the snowmen not the same sugar as on the sour rope.

They are dipped in caramel first, then white chocolate, then the crystal sugar. A marshmallow is the hat. The Minnie Mouse ones are dipped in caramel, chocolate, then red crystal. I didn't think I would like it, but it's really good!

Yup, they're at Marceline's Candy (sp?) in Downtown Disney. Just saw them Friday night (2 days ago!).

They are dipped in caramel first, then white chocolate, then the crystal sugar. A marshmallow is the hat. The Minnie Mouse ones are dipped in caramel, chocolate, then red crystal. I didn't think I would like it, but it's really good!

Thanks for the info. I got a fancy Mickey caramel apple during my last trip in July but I didn't like it that much. I really prefer the one that's based on a pie..I forget the name of it, but it has pie crust on it. Yum!

Thanks for the info. I got a fancy Mickey caramel apple during my last trip in July but I didn't like it that much. I really prefer the one that's based on a pie..I forget the name of it, but it has pie crust on it. Yum!

Oooh! I saw those at Pooh's last week too! It was just called the Apple Pie Apple I think.

Apple Pie Caramel Apple, my favorite!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter