• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

!~snowboarding~!

Canyons_Boarder

Earning My Ears
Hey Guys! Who Here Snowboards? Who here has been To "The Canyons", its in Park City, Utah! I'd LOVE to go snowboarding out in Germany or Switzerland! anyone know how it is out there?

I like to ski and I have been doing it for 6 years. I don't think I will try snowboarding though, because I have already mastered a winter sport. I don't want to fall on my *** trying to learn anouther one.

We have a lot of great resorts in Lake Tahoe. In one of the resorts they just put in a area called the Chutes and it is supposted to be really hard and fun!

I cant because i swim, and we're NOT allowed to do any outdoor danerous sports during swim season! lol OR YOU'LL BRAKE YOUR ARM! lol thats what my coach says!

i've snowboreded once up in vermont but i usually ski. But this yea i think i'm going to snowboard

Heh, I tried snowboarding, but I couldn`t get the hang of it... Ah wel, hope you guys have fun :Pinkbounc

Snowboarding is pretty awesome! I boarded for 4 years but know i'm more into freestyle skiing for the last 3 years, so yah. Tahoe?!! :cloud9: Utah??!! I'de be out everyday if I lived were you guys live! :smooth:

I'm going to Germany in June. :rolleyes: I was hoping it would be in the winter but it ain't so I gotta suck it up I guess and live with it. It's suppose to be amazing in Switzerland. It's crazy over there.

I love snowboarding, it kicks @$$. I just got back a few days ago from Denver, and it was just amazing.

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter