Snow White's Scary Adventures—Very Touching Story

You get that feeling.... they have it down to a science I am sure.... Disney can make anyone emotional :)

-M

SO beautiful. I wish I could show this to everyone who rolls their eyes when I say we're going to Disney World again. That story is the epitome of Disney's understanding of autism. They really get how our kids somehow have a magical connection to Disney.

My son's first real verbal request was to buy a Mickey Mouse tape at the grocery store. He absolutely loves going to Disney World which is why we go twice a year. The cast members take such good care of him and totally understand him.

I hope Ben does okay when he goes again.

Such a touching story that brought me to tears. I'm so happy this family got this experience. Disney magic at its best!

Thank you for sharing that with us. It is moments like those that just melt my heart.

SO beautiful. I wish I could show this to everyone who rolls their eyes when I say we're going to Disney World again. That story is the epitome of Disney's understanding of autism. They really get how our kids somehow have a magical connection to Disney.

My son's first real verbal request was to buy a Mickey Mouse tape at the grocery store. He absolutely loves going to Disney World which is why we go twice a year. The cast members take such good care of him and totally understand him.

I hope Ben does okay when he goes again.

We go to Disney a lot and get the eye rolls as well. My son had his first real word when we went the first time and he said "castle" when he saw it!

This is one of those stories that make me proud to be a cast member.

A few of my friends used to work at Snow, and told me his story. So amazing. :)

This story has really touched me. Disney is so amazing. This right here is why Disney is so special and so different from every where else. :cloud9::goodvibes

What a touching story! I'm still wiping away happy tears :goodvibes. I think about how I would have LOVED to have been the last guest to ride that night, and then I read this story...I would not have nearly enjoyed it as much as Ben.
Thank you for sharing with us OP!

This story made me tear up and I can't be happier for this family. It is so nice when Disney comes through in extraordinary ways such as this.

Thank you for sharing this very touching story with us! I can't wait to read part 3.

Thank you for posting this. This is what I want people to understand about Disney, it does not have to happen to you or your family to appreciate what a special place this is.

Yes, that's EXACTLY it! Well said.

Like others, weeping over my keyboard too.

Thank you for posting this. This is what I want people to understand about Disney, it does not have to happen to you or your family to appreciate what a special place this is.

Agree...such a sweet story! Brought me to tears!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter