Snow White Upcoming Live Action Movie

WGCFV

Mouseketeer
I think the young actress is quite talented, but I'm a little verklempt about it overall, talk amongst yourselves....

I really like the new picture they released. I think they did a good job with the CG for the magical creatures. And I think the actress looks awesome in full Snow White costume. Needless to say - I am excited!!

It's most likely not going to be good. The only decent live action remakes are Cinderella and Jungle Book. The rest of them were awful and pointless.

It's most likely not going to be good. The only decent live action remakes are Cinderella and Jungle Book. The rest of them were awful and pointless.

I liked Dumbo, though it's barely a "remake" since it is so wildly different - which, again, is the way to go when they make these.

I liked Dumbo, though it's barely a "remake" since it is so wildly different - which, again, is the way to go when they make these.
That movie isn't as bad as the others but it's still not great. It definitely feels like Tim Burton was held back when making it.

That movie isn't as bad as the others but it's still not great. It definitely feels like Tim Burton was held back when making it.

It's decent. It's still preferable to the direct copy/paste type movies. They all get lumped in together though I think. It's sad that the more unique ones don't do as well. I'll take stylish and cool "reimaginings" like Dumbo and Cruella any day.

The film—which stars Rachel Zegler—invites audiences back into the magical world of Snow White with beloved songs and recognizable characters such as the Evil Queen and, of course, Dopey, Grumpy, Sneezy, Bashful, Happy, Sleepy and Doc.

I had another look at Disney's official message with the new picture. And I wonder if they will do their best for the entire press tour to avoid the word 'dwarf'.

It's decent. It's still preferable to the direct copy/paste type movies. They all get lumped in together though I think. It's sad that the more unique ones don't do as well. I'll take stylish and cool "reimaginings" like Dumbo and Cruella any day.
Completely agree. Cruella is one of my favorites and definitely one that I watched the most. The other that I think didn't get enough attention was Peter Pan & Wendy, which just came out earlier this year. It wasn't spectacular, but it had some solid creative ideas.

I always forget about Jungle Book, Dumbo, Alice in Wonderland.

I thought Lady and the Tramp was cute

I trust Greta Gerwig so I have a good feeling about Snow White

I always forget about Jungle Book, Dumbo, Alice in Wonderland.

I thought Lady and the Tramp was cute

I trust Greta Gerwig so I have a good feeling about Snow White

Yeah, really it was Alice that started the current wave, though it is really more of a sequel than a remake. It is different enough though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter