sngle rider lines

NIK

<font color=deeppink>Compulsive planner<font color
I've just been reading on one of the American forums that some of the parks over there run 'single rider' lines along with the normal ones where single riders [obviously] can queue and find someone to share the carriage with.

I think this is a good idea - as a single traveller myself - you do tend to feel a bit of a twerp getting into a ride on your tod and it would be nice to know that you are sharing a carriage or whatever with someone else who is riding along. There must be all kinds of folk who ride on their own for one reason or another.

What do others think?

It sounds like a good idea in theory but I don't think the queuing areas in DLRP would be able to cater for normal, fastpass AND an additional line for 'singles'.

I did wonder about that myself to be honest. I just thought it sounded a good idea.

When I was there before, I noticed several people turn away from certain rides because on one else in their party wanted to go on it and they didn't want to ride on their own.

its sometimes the case for people who want to ride in the front seat of rides, they do this in IOA at universal for the hulk etc

id see it as a good idea if i was on my own

When I went in the Single Rider lines in Disneyland, California, you usually went up the exit of the ride and either joined the ride from the wrong side or joined the queue at the front.

I went to Disneyland Paris in March, so didn't have to queue long for any rides (except Peter Pan), but I can see that Single Rider could be good at busier times :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter