Sneak Preview of Primevial Whirl

fklhou

<font color=red>Liberal and proud of it<br><font c
I am just back from Disney and participated in the sneak preview of Primevial Whirl. I am somewhat disappointed about the attraction. First, it is supposedly desgined for four people to ride but unless these four people are all children, you can forget about it. The seats are small and will hold two adults and two children at best but not four adults.

The ride is very jerky in places and is very slow. The whilrls are okay but if you are riding with somebody on your side of the ride, you will be thrown into that person on a repeated basis. My 14 year oild DD is still complaining about being thrown against my 16 year old DS during the ride.

As for the height limitation, I saw some kids that were pretty small on the ride. Perhaps they lowered the requirements.

There is some carnival piped in music that was not particularily memorable.

48" really isn't that big of a kid....my 7yo looks quite small to ride something like this (or RnRC) but he's tall enough.

I can't wait to go on the PW. I love going on attractions for the first time!

I also got the chance to ride the new "coaster" in Dinoland. I did not think it was great but on the other hand it wasn't awful. We were able to fit 4 college sized people into one so you can fit 4 adults. I really enjoyed the drops and the spinning but there were other parts that were just slow and boring. It is always fun to ride a new ride though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter