Snagging a Victoria & Albert ADR

artemis908

EPCOTnaut
Wondering if anyone has experience with getting a Victoria & Albert ADR. Chef's Table, Queen Victoria Room, or Main Dining room, doesn't matter. Was trying to get a ressie for our last night, but didn't decide we'd go for it until now and it's past our 180+10 (Nov 15). I have been trying to read up on various boards about it but finding a lot of old posts, including one that said you can only make reservations at the 90 day mark, which I am not sure is accurate?

I simply went online to Disney's restaurant reservations and booked Queen's Room about 4 months out.

I booked for September after the 180 mark and was ok but read in the V&A thread that they aren't booking in October or November as they are making some changes for F&W. Others have had succes calling the restaurant

Last edited:

If you are booking for October or November, call them. I have a table reserved for a specific date and an approximate seating time. The woman I spoke to made it clear my table is reserved for sure, but they don't have an official confirmation number to give me yet. They'll call or email me in 6 weeks or so to update me on the details and make sure I still want the reservation. The price for the main dining room will be $185 instead of $150 for these months because of their special Food & Wine themed menu, which they're still working on.

So they aren't booking online for those months, but you can definitely still call them to make a reservation. There was plenty of availability.

We've done Queen Victoria twice, but in 5 trips this is the first time we got the chefs table in 2 weeks! Super excited. You call, leave a message and they call you back.

Note that any V&A reservation is a firm reservation and not an ADR which gives first available table. They expect you at the time of the reservation to spread out arrivals. Figure 2.5-3 hours for Main Dining Room or 4+ hours for QVR or CT.

Just booked reservation for the Queen Victoria Room for our Honeymoon. 5:30 and 7:00pm. Which is better (we would like to see Hallowishes from Narcoossee's area that night.) Does it truly take 4 hours to eat there?!

I've booked the Chef's Table 3 times now and every time it's just calling 190 days out and it's worked. One day I was beat out by the person calling right before me, but usually you're good. I have never been able to get it working online before, but maybe it's working better now. I booked for the first weekend in November and there wasn't a problem with calling and they never mentioned the F&W festival.

I made a Victoria & Albert's reservation for November online. What is the Queen's Room and Chef's Table?

Just booked reservation for the Queen Victoria Room for our Honeymoon. 5:30 and 7:00pm. Which is better (we would like to see Hallowishes from Narcoossee's area that night.) Does it truly take 4 hours to eat there?!

I have read that you no longer may watch wishes from Narcoossees unless you are dining there. I think you will need to watch from the marina.

It easily takes that long and it's not a meal you'll want to rush.

Thanks for input everyone! It's making my TP come together a little better know this information!

There are only 4 tables in the QVR and they seat people 1/2 hour apart so that they can spend the appropriate amount of time with each table as they're seated to go through the menu, get you started with a drink, answer questions, etc. So whichever time you choose, you'll get the same level of attention. It does take 3-4 hours. It's 10 courses plus if you're having the wine pairing you'll want time to finish your wine. They also want you to take the time to rest and digest between courses and each course is made just at the time you eat so that it's always at the right temperature and not kept warm for you. If you want to see Hallowishes, IMO, 7 pm is too late. I think that 5:30 is the first seating.

What is the Queen's Room and Chef's Table?

The Queen Victoria Room is a private room with four tables. I know that they used to have 7 courses in the main dining room and 10 courses for those in the QVR although I've heard that you may be able to get the 10 course menu in the main dining room but I can't confirm that.

The Chef's table is exactly what it sounds like - it's a table in essentially the kitchen and it has its own unique menu with interaction with the Chef and there's only one seating per night. I believe that the table can seat up to 10; when we asked last time we were there we were told that it wasn't necessary to have that many people but my guess is that there's still a preference for larger groups than just a couple.

Having eaten in the QVR last time, I can say that it will be difficult to go back to the main dining room. We've booked it again in December.

Hmmm. I guess I'd better stick with the regular dining room--I don't think I can eat 10 courses! But for future reference--how do you book the Queen's Room? Do you have to call? I made my reservation online and it did not give me an option to pick the regular dining room or the Queen's Room. Thanks!

Hmmm. I guess I'd better stick with the regular dining room--I don't think I can eat 10 courses! But for future reference--how do you book the Queen's Room? Do you have to call? I made my reservation online and it did not give me an option to pick the regular dining room or the Queen's Room. Thanks!

It's a separate page to book

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter