• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Snacks

anthonysmommy

Earning My Ears
My son is 10 months old, he is starting on table food and we plan on mostly giving him table food while in WDW. My question though is what type of snacks could I give him? Besides Cheerios....

Thanx!

Our baby will be on table food when we go also. We plan on bringing, Cheerio's (of course), goldfish crackers and those teething bicuits (arrowroot I beleive.) That's about all I can think of right now!

Puffy cheetos--they get really soft easily and are a good size for holding. Messy, though!

Check out all the gerber graduate snack foods. They are made especaily for little ones and are better for them than a lot of other snacks. They also are the right size for little fingers and sized to prevent choking. In addition, a 10 month old would love fresh bananna, tiny pices of cheese and as momof2sons said, my DS's favorite at that age, graham crackers!!

Jordan's mom

Bring cut up fruit in a container. Also, gogurts and applesauce come in those great little pouches. Freeze them the night before so they can still be cool when your little one eats them.
We stay at a timeshare so we have the freezer..not sure if you'll have access in a regular hotel room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter