• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Snacks that work as breakfasts?

PDXmouse

Mouseketeer
We have the DDP and I'm wondering if anyone can help me figure out some good ways to use snack credits for a light breakfast?

FWIW we're staying at YC.

Last edited:

All Danish pastries, muffins, granola parfait, bagels, fruit salads etc. Plenty to choose from in lots of locations. Everyone has their own favourites! Also we sometimes shared a breakfast meal (too much food for us at breakfast!) such as an omelette then had snacks for lunch.

Croissant Jambon Fromage---Ham and cheese croissant with bechamel sauce from Les Halles Boulangerie in France in Epcot. It is actually one of my favorite items for breakfast in all of WDW. I just checked on touring plans and it says it is a snack credit on the dining plan. Double check it, but if it is accurate, it is a winner for sure!!! Amazing!!!

We have the DDP and I'm wondering if anyone can help me figure out some good ways to use snack credits for a light breakfast?

FWIW we're staying at YC.

I will second the croissant from Les Halles in France. I usually have it as a light lunch but I think it would work for breakfast as well. They have lots of other great options for breakfast too: roule lard and fromage (bacon and cheese roll) or parfait aux fruits (yogurt & berries) or one of their many pastry options.

Also Starbucks has muffins and such for snack credits (of course the coffee is too).

School bread from Norway and frangipane from France.

Stop at either bakery before Illuminations, buy either to go to bring back to your room.

I bring gallon Ziplock bags from home and seal the to-go containers in them to keep them fresh until the morning.

It’s fun for me to do this because in my daily life, breakfast is rarely anything exciting. I usually have yogurt or cottage cheese with fruit. Pastry is a true vacation treat! LOL!

In addition to the already mentioned suggestions, the YC's Market at Ale & Compass and the BoardWalk Bakery have some good options. One of my favorites is the beignets at POR (although not the most useful tip since you are staying at the YC). Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter