Snacks and drinks (of the alcholic variety) not to miss?

Jessica0312

Earning My Ears
Hey Disney food lovers! I know that this gets posted constantly but we leave Saturday on our primarily kid-focused Spring Break trip and I need some adult food advice! :)

We have all of our ADRs booked and they all revolve around my DD6. Which means a lot of breakfast and a lot of characters. I don't mind lol! But with the flower festival going on and just in general, I was wondering if you could help me create a list of not-to-miss snacks and drinks, and maybe even some really good counter service to round out my week of scrambled eggs and Mickey waffles!

We are also staying at POR...any recommendations at the pool bar there?

Thanks in advance!

Dole Whip, Dole Whip float, Dole Whip with rum.....did I mention Dole Whip? lol
Also, fruit and nutella waffle from Sleepy Hollow in MK, LeFou's Brew at Gaston's in MK, there are several good snacks at Norway pavilion in Epcot, as well as the bakery in the French pavilion, and Karamel Kuche shop in Germany pavilion.....well, most any snack at any of the world showcase pavilions in Epcot are great and there are tons of good alcoholic beverages to be had as well. Plus there will be F&G food booths set up throughout also.
Wolfgang Puck Express at Disney Springs is a great counter service for the money, and Earl of Sandwich is good (and cheap) too.
There are a few good counter service restaurants in AK that serve foods other than your typical burgers and nuggets. (Flametree BBQ, Yak & Yeti QS, Satuuli Canteen)

I see the Norway bakery is closed until summer....but I hope the little beer kiosk isn't! I'm looking forward to getting an Einstok White Ale - EPCOT is practically the only place you can get it in the U.S. and I love it.

Another vote for Dole Whip with Rum. Another favorite is an Ice Cream Martini from the ice cream shop in France.

Anything at Nomad Lounge in AK. They have great "mocktails" for kids (or adults who don't want alcohol as well). It is an absolute oasis within AK. We love going to Trader Sam's as well!

I can’t wait to try the La Vie En Rose slushie from the F&G French kiosk. I already adore the Grand Marnier (orange), lemon and LePassion (F&W) flavors of the frozen Grey Goose martini so I have faith that I will love the pomegranate flavor of the F&G offering.

QS at Epcot is awesome IMO. We have found the quality of the food at Sunshine Seasons excellent. Over in the World Showcase, you can’t go wrong at almost any QS IMO. We love QS in Japan (teriyaki), England (fish & chips), Morocco (Swarma platters) and bratwurst in Germany. I am looking forward to trying the Canadian soup at the Refreshment Part in May.

Some of my favorites are:

Fish and Chips from UK (hubby loves the beer here, too).
Grey Goose Slush in France
There's a frozen lemonade with vodka (or rum?) in AK by the dinosaur game area that very refreshing. I had two waiting for hubby and kids to do the Primeval Whirl, and was probably more dizzy than they were. :tongue:
We also like Flame Tree BBQ at AK
OH---and if you find yourself at the Poly, get a Lapu Lapu.

Enjoy your trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter