Snacking Throughout The Parks - Give Me Your Must Haves

Pretzel Bread Pudding in Germany...we had this at least three days in a row last trip!
School Bread in Norway
Cheeseburger Spring Rolls in MK
Dole Whip

egg rolls and dole whip in MK.
Anything from Kringla, especially rice cream. Pretzel bread pudding and caramel popcorn in Germany. Oasis in Moracco has some good desserts, if you like baklava type food.
Anything(everything?) at Nomad lounge. Kusafiri had a pretty impressive cinnamon roll on our last trip.
Baseline Taphouse at HS.
We always get poutine at DS. Usually a traditional and one of their specialty ones they have at the time.

Reactions: slo

Girls trips are so fun!!!

Ice cream from The Plaza on Main Street!
Mickey pretzels from anywhere
Pineapple cream cheese roll in Pandora in AK
Anything from Les Halles in France

I also enjoy getting snacks from The Confectionary on Main Street, they have a good bit to choose from even though it seems to be significantly less than pre-COVID.

Have a great time!

School Bread and the Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie in Norway at Kringla Bakery.

Jack Jack's Cookie Num Num in DHS.

Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich in MK, DHS, or AK.

Cheeseburger or Pastrami Eggrolls.

Anything at Karamel Kuche.

Pretzel Bread Pudding in Germany.

Chicken or the egg appetizer at Jock Lindsey's in Disney Springs....it is fried chicken on a deviled egg. Need i say more.62C3FDAF-5C37-4C40-83D7-0716883A9E4D.jpeg

I just finished writing down everyone’s suggestions and I’m surprised nobody posted about the turkey legs. I’ve never had one, and actually have no desire to have one, but I’m surprised it’s not mentioned. Just thought I’d share.

Thanks again to everyone that posted on this thread. :thanks:

Can't go when it's hot out and not get a Mickey ice cream sandwich.

Popcorn/poutine stand in Canada is an outstanding snack. Mickey pretzels too.

The nutella/fruit waffle at Sleepy Hollow in MK is a sleeper hit

I just finished writing down everyone’s suggestions and I’m surprised nobody posted about the turkey legs. I’ve never had one, and actually have no desire to have one, but I’m surprised it’s not mentioned. Just thought I’d share.

I have always wanted to try one but the sight of them grosses my wife out. I think they look good.

• Haha

The turkey legs are old school. We used to always get them on our trips many moons ago. They are pretty yummy.

I’m taking notes of all these snacks for our September trip! Great thread.

I have always wanted to try one but the sight of them grosses my wife out. I think they look good.
They are definitely good at Disney but try them at literally any fair or festival in Texas and it will knock your socks off. We know how to smoke meat around these parts.

The turkey legs are old school. We used to always get them on our trips many moons ago. They are pretty yummy.

I’m taking notes of all these snacks for our September trip! Great thread.
I’m glad this thread will help you too - have fun when you go in September :smickey:

Just fyi on the Carmel corn from Germany. I agree with the poster that said it doesn’t stay fresh and crispy long in the humidity. There are two solutions to this problem.

1. Spread the Carmel corn on a piece of parchment paper and warm in a very low oven. It takes a bit of time, but I promise you it will crisp up and be just as delicious as when fresh!

2. Eat all of the Carmel corn immediately. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
So many great suggestions here. My faves are:
Cheeseburger Spring Rolls from the Adventureland Spring Roll Cart MK
Cinnamon Pecans MK
Corn DAK
Pretzel from Baseline Tap House DHS
Mickey Bars and Dole Whip

Like kylenne mentioned earlier, Mr Kamal’s seasoned fries and the corn at Harambe Fruit Market are both good for savory snacks in AK. There is also the marinated pork or chicken flatbread at Kusafiri in AK (I think the pork is better) We get one of these every trip.

MK Casey’s corn dog nuggets with plastic cheese, watch the seasonal menu for cakes, often from Pinnochio Haus, Cheshire Cat tale at Friars nook, plus the spring rolls everyone has mentioned

Epcot besides what everyone has mentioned, the Liege waffle at connections, the guacamole and chips in Mexico, the caramel bar at Karamel Kutche, hummus fries at Spice Table

HS besides other mentions, the charcuterie at Baseline taphouse, plus all the other mentions

AK Nomad lounge specifically the churros, cheeseburger pods from Satuli, Mac n cheese from seven spoon cafe

So many great suggestions! Agree with poster who said anything from Karamel place in Germany...it’s all good! Lefse at Kringla is my fave...also the sweet and spicy popcorn in galaxy’s edge...purple and red is a must...the cinnamon roll from kusafiri bakery in animal kingdom is the best of all the cinnamon rolls...extensive testing performed....friars nook always has an interesting option or two...oh and the not pop tarts at woodys lunch box...those are always good and change frequently...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter