Snack credit breakfast

Edixon79!

Earning My Ears
is it possible to use snack credits to pickup breakfast the night before to be eaten st the resort the next day (cinnamon rolls, pastries, muffins, etc.) Are breakfast items available all day or just in the morning? Do they have togo boxes at quick service? Is this a smart or totally dumb plan?

My kids loved getting cheese danish as their dessert at dinner and then eating it for breakfast (if it lasted 'til then!) the next day. Of course that was back when dessert was included in a quick service meal. Yes, for the most part you'll find breakfast pastries available all day.

Yes. Later at night the selection wasn't as good with the bakery stuff though.

We liked to grab an orange juice as our dinner drink but actually use our mug. Then we had oj for breakfast. We used snack credits for cups of fresh fruit which I combined with muffins or bagels that I brought.

is it possible to use snack credits to pickup breakfast the night before to be eaten st the resort the next day (cinnamon rolls, pastries, muffins, etc.) Are breakfast items available all day or just in the morning? Do they have togo boxes at quick service? Is this a smart or totally dumb plan?
Sure as far as using snack credits the night before to buy pastries for the next morning's consumption. Can't recall if the baked goods are available 24/7 for pick up though. So far we've only stayed at WDW resorts w/ 24 hour QS and since I wake up earliest bring breakfast for the others.

Last edited:
We always do this. We bring big ziplock baggies for them. We stock up at Gaston’s, les Halles, anything else we see. We also save leftover snacks in ziplocks for later.

We had no trouble doing this at Landscape of Flavors. We also hit Les Halles and Kringla Bakeri. Gaston's sounds like a good idea, too, if those cinnamon rolls are any good (we've never actually eaten there!). I'd bring a cooler if you're getting pastries from the park before dark!

A lot of people on the dining plan do exactly what you're suggesting. Starbucks in the parks, Les Halles in Epcot, the Boardwalk Bakery, any of the Food Courts, and a lot of other places. It will all depend on what is convenient for you. The variety of pastries is always better in the morning and of course, they are fresher then as well. But it's quite easy to pick up something with a snack credit and then eat it for breakfast the following morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter