smoking rules on DCL Wonder

disneyholic family

disney on my mind....
I'm about to put a deposit on a stateroom on the podcast cruise and it dawned on me that the smoking rules may have changed on the Wonder.

are people still permitted to smoke on their verandahs? On both sides of the ship?

Because if they've made a non-smoking side of the ship, that would be the side i would want.

cigar smoking is permitted on the port side of the ship on deck 9????
total ugh....that is THE most disgusting smell in the world....
i don't understand how cigar smokers have the nerve to inflict it upon innocent bystanders..
in any case, l i guess it's good that the cabin i'm about to reserve (on deck 8) is on the starboard side....so at least a bit removed from the cigar smell..
of course, no way of knowing what the verandahs around us will be doing....

Yes, but overall, there aren't that many cigar smokers anyway, so you may have one or two people at most smoking a cigar at any given time. I doubt you'll be in the same place at the same time. Cigars are sold on board, so they have to give them someplace to smoke them...??

I was on the Magic for a week and I don't remember ever even smelling cigar or cigarette smoke all week. I wouldn't expect a big problem from it.

well i've put my deposit down, so it will be whatever it will be...

i hope the adult clubs have improved in terms of smokiness since our last cruise...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter