Smoking in DLRP

kev kendall

Mickey for President!
Last time we went to DLRP we were really upset that loads of people were able to smoke in the lines and queues. We're thinking of going again next summer (when we'll have a one year old!!!) and were wondering if the smoking thing is still happening or whether they have managed to sort it out? It was mainly the French i'm afraid to say - and I feel awful moaning when it's their country and all!!!!!

Hi Kev,

I don;t remember people smoking in queues I must admit but yes there was evidence of it everywhere else. I don't know that they think there is anything to "sort out" so to speak. Different cultures and all that :)

With the advent of smoking becoming increasingly prohibited across the world, who knows what may happen?

I must say though that I found it no worse than when I go into a city in the UK and people do it.

Sorry this is probably not the answer you are hoping for I realise :(

Cheers

Karen

We noticed only a few times that people smoked in the queues, although Brits were as guilty as any nationality.
It is easy to ask politely that since smoking is prohibited in queue that the individuals stub out or draw to attention of CM. They will be put to the back of the queue or asked to leave.

Reid

My experience has been that it is no worse than at WDW. But maybe I was lucky, I don't know.

Hi,

nothing changed the last years. Sometimes there are a lot of people smoking in the queues ..sometimes not. You still have to be carefull leaving a attraction to not walk into people that stopp to light their cigarettes :cool1:

Greets Renate :wizard:

I hate when people walk with lit ciggies in their hands down by their sides. The cigarettes are then right at the height of my daughters face. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter