• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Smells Like Disney

Disneytrippin'

DIS Veteran
I thought it would be fun to create a thread for people to share products they have bought that smell like Disney.

Post the product and what it smells like/reminds you of.

I will start with Paris Café from Bath and Bodyworks. This is in the White Barn line and smells like walking past coffee shops on Main Street U.S.A. I

I actually bought this scent in bulk.

enhance

These are some of the scents that I own. Beach Resort smells JUST LIKE the BC/YC and the Riviera one smells very similar to its counterpart too. I usually light Tiki Terrace AND Polynesian together to smell just like the Poly.

Yes, I love this! My family is always saying something or other smells like Disney :smickey:

I just found Sinful Colors Essenchills Milky Bath scented nail polish and it reminds me of the lobby of the Yacht Club. And I don't know if they still make it, but the Victoria's Secret Pink Detox bath product line reminds me of the lobby of the Polynesian -- pre-construction, I'm not sure what it smells like now :confused3 (hopefully I'll find out soon)!

Kimmar067, thanks for the tip to use Polynesian and Tiki Terrace together, I am going to try that today!

Bowes Signature Candles. They’re sold at Disney Springs in the Co-op, but they do have a few online. The “Resort Signature” is my favorite- smells just like the Riviera lobby. I purchased magic candle company in the past and liked a few- but these are much more accurate in my opinion. Enjoy, nothing better than Disney smells!

I love the smell of the lobby at POFQ. So, I buy the Orleans candle from Magic Candle Company. It is right on, and smells just like POFQ's lobby.

Bowes Signature Candles. They’re sold at Disney Springs in the Co-op, but they do have a few online....
....actually, I just bought a couple of their oils a few weeks ago....I got one that is "resort" but I can't quite put my finger on which resort it smells like... :confused3

I don’t know why people keep bringing up Magic Candle Company, they are just renaming off the shelf scents that anyone can buy and charging a lot of money for them, like their Banshee Flight smells nothing like Flight Of Passage, and it’s just Ocean Breeze from Candle Science. Bowes are the same, they found like 1 or 2 scents that match up well, and that’s about it. I make soaps for myself so I already had a bunch of the scents they all use. The only theme park candle company I will pay top dollar for is Souvenir Scents, they have their own scent creator and he is very good. If I’m feeling frugal then I’ll go to Target and get the Coastal Linen candle for my Flight Of Passage fix.

This weekend an order from Magic Candle Company arrived. My favorite so far is the Flying Over Orange Groves. It's a gasp and you miss it smell from Soarin'.

I think I like this one so much because my wife had an oil diffuser when we first got married. It was always loaded with an orange scent. It reminds me of when our kids were small. She had other oils, but the orange one was her favorite.

The Contemporary also had a hint of orange, which I also like.

While this is not a candle, Target has an oil free facial lotion by Up & Up that smells like the Fiji scene in Soarin (or Flight of passage). The first time I used it I was thrilled I found something outside of a candle that smells like something from Disney.

Well, that didn't take too long. I reordered a couple of different scents. We got the Christmas Shop and Wilderness Campgrounds, The Tiki Terrace, Splash, Bakery on Main Street, The Confectionery, The Pink Castle and Space Coaster.

I was surprised at how different Wilderness and the Christmas Shop were.

I think I like Pink Castle and Space Coaster best in this batch. I can honestly say I don't like Splash that much. However, it took 12 bottles to find one I didn't like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter