• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

smart aleck....

kristilew

DIS Veteran
Called today to apply a payment to my Southwest Splendors, then asked how full the departure was....

Peter wouldn't tell me....but he did say "We're still showing availablity, so if you want to invite any friends along, have them give us a call" :rolleyes:

I wonder if this was one smart a....leck, or if they are now not disclosing?

Kristilew, my TA called yesterday about our July 4 Southwest Splendours trip...they would not give her a percentage, but did say that there were only a few rooms left. She also told her there were lots of kids booked on the trip and that there were other 15yr. olds (our son is 15), so that was good news. She said the July 7 departure had fewer bookings, and the June 30 departure was no longer showing in the computer, and my TA said she "couldn't or wouldn't say whether it had been cancelled." So, maybe they are being more obscure about the info. they give out...it sounds like our trip will be a go, so I will book the rest of our flights (had booked the flights out of Grand Junction back in November, just to be safe) Good luck with your trip as well!

Well...since we're giving this trip to my son for his 15th birthday (which is a big deal in Mexico) my daughter turns 15 next year....and would love to go to Africa....so I'm seriously considering that one...how 'bout it??? We could finally meet LOL!

happy birthday to your son (whenever it comes lol)
and Africa is a beautiful place to visit.
I haven't been but I have some friends from Georgia who have and actually went on a hunting trip there and came back with pictures of the most amazing animals and landscapes.
He brought back some of the animals he killed that were mounted too.
So when they did actually get back and settled they turned their garage into an "Africa Room"
--looks pretty good! :)
**HAVE FUN!!!**

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter