Small world vacations

Any way to get in touch with this company? I have filled out multiple "applications" for quotes from them and they will not respond. Very disappointed.

Ours replies within a few hours. I filled out the form online and got back within a week

Make sure you are contacting the correct agency. Years ago there used to be a different company with a similar name who had many issues. Not sure if they are still in business. I work with a business with most of our correspondence are through email and often find email servers putting emails in the junk folder. If you haven't checked that folder make sure you do, doesn't always appear on your phone so you may have to check email on a computer if you aren't already. I went through my email contacts with my TA from Small World, who by the way is very responsive and have used for over 10 years, same one listed above from others. I came across an email to contact the company and it is guestrelations@smallworldvacations.com

Could it be the form isn't going through correctly so they don't know you have filled one out? Just throwing out ideas.

We have been using Caylie for the last few years and have booked 5+ cruises with her. Always very responsive, takes disney gift cards as payment and even let's us know when she will be out of the office. We always put down small world when doing placeholders and she has always recieved them. We have booked last minute with a complimentary 1 hr hold from Disney to make payment as well as opening day and Caylie has handled it all without a problem. We have also changed cabins after a reservation was made and also had no issues. I don't know why anyone wouldn't use a travel agent, it costs no more, you get onboard credit, and its helpful to have someone in your corner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter