SMALL Disney Flash Light.

UrsulaFan

Mouseketeer
I would like to put little pen light flashlights into my kids goodie bags for our trip. I would really like to get some with a Disney character on them. Has anyone ever seen one before? If so how long ago & where?

We have these really cool, Mickey Mouse Ear shaped flashlights in neon pink and blue that my husband bought on a business trip to California, at his hotel I believe, years ago. Wouldn't have a clue where to get them now, but they sure do scream DISNEY!!! Maybe someone else has seen them somewhere, likely at a Disney Gift Shop. They have a black stem where the batteries go and then a plastic coloured tube loops in the shape of Mickey Ears about three inches on the top and glows neon when you turn it on. REALLY COOL!!!! My kids will use these on the scarier rides for comfort.

This was last year, but they may still have them. It's actually a clip-on watch, and came from the accessories dept., over by the purses and hats. It has Tigger on the face of the watch, and there is a penlight on one side (it's teardrop shaped, about 2 inches long). There is also a clip attached, which DS puts on his belt loop or pack loop; a good feature to make sure it does not get lost. Different characters were available when I bought this one.

Try the Dollar Store at your local mall. They frequently have Disney merchandise. I bought a cheap flashlight at the checkout counter of my grocery store and put a Mickey sticker on it. My 3 year old was overjoyed!

My 9yr son was given a small penlight flashlight with Goofy hanging onto it for a gift not too long ago. I already put it in the pile to bring to Disney in October!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter