Small Attractions near I-Drive

PigSoldier

to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand wav
Hi,

I wondered if anyone could tell me about any nice attractions near International Drive to take a few hours, for our first day, while we're jet-lagged. We did Wonderworks and Skull Kingdom last year, and enjoyed them, and I wondered if there was anything similar we could do.

Thankyou :D

If you enjoyed SK and WW, definitely have a look at the new Guinness World Records Experience, which is a lot of fun for a couple of hours for all ages, and the Titanic Exhibit (a clever recreation of the 1912 tragedy, with real-life actor interpretation, props from the films, artefacts from the wreck and several recreated set-pieces) both at The Mercado. If trains or model railways appeal to you at all, try the Trolley & Train Museum, while the new Masters of Magic show has taken over where Movie Rider used to be. If you like go-karts, then Fun Spot is a great place to try.

WE love prates adventure golf...and we also like to catch a movie at Point Orlando or walk through the big toy store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter