Slugterra

Cinderella8

♥a heard made fullmetal♥
I don't usually post outside the Teen Boards, but I guess I'm coming out of that. Kinda. Not really.

Anyways, I guess this falls into the category of TV!

While I (13) don't really like many shows they've added on Disney XD (I can't stand Shake It Up) I have found myself seriously enjoying Slug Terra. But I've also learned how unpopular it is! :( Does anyone else have thoughts on the show? I think the plot and characters are very creative, and the villains are decent. And I have yet to find anyone (except my cousin) who watched it our even has thoughts on it.

I have never seen the show but, I wanted to comment on your post count for someone who has just joined the DID this year. WOW! Ok, That is all :)

I haven't seen it, but My kids think it is cool though.

Just about nobody else watches it. Like, until I joined, Slugterra was mentioned once on the site, and that was just a list of Disney XD shows... I always manage to love completely unpopular things!

I must know... do they have favorite characters?

I have never seen the show but, I wanted to comment on your post count for someone who has just joined the DID this year. WOW! Ok, That is all :)

Yeeeaaaah I'm extremely active on the Teen Boards :D

This and Code Lyoko Evolution :-)offtopic:) are the best things I've seen so far!
This made my day. Fellow Slugterra fan. XD

But they cancelled it!! I saw Light as Day and was very confused, I didn't see how they could possibly continue after it. So I looked on some Disney and NerdCorp sights and discovered the show is over! However, a one hour movie called Slugterra: Ghoul from Beyond is scheduled for spring.

Did you see the last episode yet? I like it, besides it being the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter